PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Does your fairy wear a signature color?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Does your fairy wear a signature color?
Yes! There's one dye I use for almost every outfit! 13 12.87%
I wear mostly one color, but use different shades of it. 24 23.76%
I have a favorite color that I wear a lot, but I like to mix it up. 51 50.50%
No way! My fairy is in different colors every day! 13 12.87%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Cozy wears shades of Pink & Purple to match her wings mostly with shades of Green as accents & Rain wears Blues & Purples to match her wings. Snowblossom wears White with blue, purple or pink accents, Chloe wears light Yellows with Pink accents, Chipmunk wears Oranges, Browns & Greens & Twinkletoes wears Greens with Pink accents. All my girls tend to match their wings & talent colors most of the time. Cricket loves to match pink with her talent color of green & Sahara loves sky blues with her Sunny Talent yellows!!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy

Last edited by Bug; 06-22-2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: added Cricket & Sahara's favorites
Old 10-20-2012, 12:51 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
Bay wears blue lol, midnight blue is her favorite colour and then there are lighter shades she wears, such as tundra blue and sky blue and havendish blue ( some of the original clothes are dyed this colour) so a lot of blue lol. But she does have other colours and sometimes mixes and matches
Old 10-20-2012, 01:01 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
This poll has turned out to be so interesting.

My Ella almost always wears purple. Fig Purple is her favorite, though she likes three or four other shades too. Quinn my sparrow wears mostly green because he's a tinker, but I think he actually has the most color variety of all my fairies. My water talent Chole only wears blue and nothing else!
Old 10-20-2012, 08:04 AM
Movin 2 France 4 good!!!!
View Sprinkles's Photo Album
Sprinkles's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award Halloween'12 Award PHF's Oct'12 Design A Costume Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Moving
Sprinkles is a talented FairySprinkles is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
lilac or mulberry purple!!!
Old 10-20-2012, 08:24 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I do not have a specific color scheme for Alexia -- normally all sorts of different colors suit her. (Although green, I reckon, will always stay at the top of my list )
Just to be clear about the Queen's Boutique: It is the prices that do not allow me to buy those dresses; that is why I would only wish to use my Diamonds on a gown that would be a perfect fit for my fairy. Their design, pattern and style also affect my decision, so it is highly unlikely that I would ever be happy with buying a dress at the Boutique. >.<

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 10-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
I like to experiment with different dye colors, especially when new outfits come out and or new dye colors! However, my all time favorite color (s ) for Lily would have to be:

Dry moss green
Squirrel gray
Mushroom White
Sparkling Yellow

We tend to stay on the lighter side of colors because her hair color is "Snow White" but we'll make exceptions for the Holidays!

~Lily
Old 10-20-2012, 02:59 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Scar only wears pinks and reds

Last edited by RosesOfScarlet; 06-22-2013 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:59 AM
Flies free and proud
View Violet Littlespeck's Photo Album
Violet Littlespeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Lazy
Violet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy TagViolet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Violet wears mostly purple (hence the name Violet), but she'll switch it up a little for certain seasons or holidays.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Eve usually wears yellow with variations, but she can mix it up with a mostly red, blue, green (etc.) outfit.
Trinity always wears green (unless she's at a party, then she'll wear red or Marigold yellow)
As for Ginger... there is no such thing as a signature color. In fact, there's usually not just one color in ANY of her outfits!
popcorn
Old 10-22-2012, 02:17 PM
omg i found fairyabc! :D
View Littlebell's Photo Album
Littlebell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 84

Littlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
i try to stick with "garden talent" colors... unless it's a specific costume. i hope we'll be able to get the various ones from the new movie.

for the Queen's Boutique, i don't mind that we can't dye the items, and just decide whether or not i like it (and can afford it).
Old 10-22-2012, 06:50 PM
Fashion Queen Sapphire
View Sapphire Glitterwish's Photo Album
Sapphire Glitterwish's Fairy
My Mood: Rainbow
Sapphire Glitterwish has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Heart Outfit Colors

no i have every color in my wardrobe. i need plenty for fashion contests. oh and i always get queens boutique dresses as soon as the come out. because they are rare items and once they sell out they are gone for good. color does not matter to me with those dresses because i get them no matter what
Old 10-23-2012, 01:12 AM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Lily almost always wears blue (or the bluer purples and greens) but not always as the main/base of the outfit. Like a brown outfit with blue accents, I try to match the seasons a bit.
Grace likes to wear the darker purples and golden colors. Her favorites are fig purple and marigold yellow, but she shakes things up more than lily
Sam wears whatever, usually some kind of blue or green. My son dresses Sam often, and those are his (son's) favorites. Also Sam often looks like he got dressed in the dark but it makes my son happy to play "fairies like Mommy"
Old 10-23-2012, 04:16 AM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
My three fairies under my membership stick to colors that match or contrast well with their wings (green and burgandy for my tinker talent, yellow and gold for my light talent, pink and purple for my garden talent.)

I have three non-member fairies that I fly with, and one of them uses ONLY Rosy Pink and Pomegranate Purple when I have enough diamonds to dye her clothes. The Pomegranate Purple matches her hair highlights, and the Rosy Pink complements it! Too bad Pomegranate Purple isn't always available... :,(
Old 11-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Feeling nostalgic...
View Moonstone's Photo Album
Moonstone's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 17

Moonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A list
Light Talent Water Talent
I also tend to pick colors based on my fairies' wings and talents.

Moonstone, my light talent, wears navy blues with pale yellow or pale blue with pale yellow.
I like to think she's a light talent who helps during the night with the moon and stars, so her colors tend to reflect that.

Then Misty tends to wear blues and greens. I'd like to make her wear blueish purples once in a while, but it clashes with her bright red hair.

~Moonstone

Last edited by Moonstone; 11-06-2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 11-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Yes, my fairies have signature colors, just different shades. Sarah's is pink, Ajay's is blue and Oak's is green.

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!