PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-26-2014, 11:09 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Okay, that's what I thought. Thanks for clarifying, Liri.
Cool names! I really like Adonis for the king as well. For the queen, well, I'm not sure. I think Jezebeth sounds the most "evil", but I love the names Sophronia and Iolanthe! I also really like Ariadne, but that doesn't sound quite "right" for some reason.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:09 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
That's kind of what I was thinking too, Liri.
I really like the name Iolanthe. I was browsing through a bookstore a couple weeks ago, and I picked up one called the Burning Sky. I never read it, but the main character's name was Iolanthe, which I thought was so interesting and unique.
Glory, Ariadne is a princess from Greek mythology who helped Theseus get through the labyrinth and defeat the minotaur. You're right, the name doesn't exactly have "evil" connotations, I just like using it for a queen's name. It probably doesn't fit in this RP though.

Hey guys, for some reason, I had this idea that after all our Gifted characters are rescued, King Adonis (?) would decide to send out his Gifted army for the first time... And launch an attack on Clann headquarters. Which will, of course, cause some sort of mass Gifted battle scene. We don't have to have him actually defeat the Clann, but the attack would force the Clann out of hiding and make them start fighting for real. And maybe Sierra and Hope can escape during the battle?
We don't have to go with this, of course! But we need to come up with something that will make the Clann decide to stop concentrating on rescuing individual Gifted and work on going on the offense. We could, of course, do something less dramatic, and I totally understand if nobody wants Clann headquarters to be attacked. I also have no idea how the King will find out the location of Clann HQ, if we do go with that...

Thank you so much to the very talented Twi and Alyce!
Old 10-27-2014, 12:36 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Night Wish, that's a great idea but I think that should come later in the story. Seems too soon to have a great battle.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 04-12-2018 at 08:34 AM. Reason: I wrote "to" instead of "too". I'm ashamed of myself.
Old 10-27-2014, 01:14 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
That is a really good idea but first the Clann need to rescue the rest of the Gifted children
Old 10-27-2014, 02:46 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
I think that's a pretty cool idea.
Lemony she did say it comes after all the Gifted are rescued...
I agree that it should come a little later, but not too much. No offense, but if we don't get some action going, this will get really slow... Already barely anyone is posting.
I hope that didn't sound rude. I just think we're ready for some new plot twists.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 10-27-2014, 03:08 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I agree, Glory.

(p.s. This isn't the only RP not getting a lot of posts. I know 3 others. )

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 04-12-2018 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Added a comma
Old 10-27-2014, 03:12 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yeah I know there are others.
Camelot:Uprising is slow too, I know. I've been meaning to post, but for some reason I'm blanking out on that one. Sorry Alexa.
And I'm wondering if HEA is inactive for good...

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 10-27-2014, 03:14 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Don't worry about it, Glory. I'm not mad just furious!!!!.
Hmm, what's HEA?
Old 10-27-2014, 10:57 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thanks guys! Glad you like the idea.
Lemony, Glory is right, at the very beginning I said this should happen after all our Gifted characters have been rescued.
Okay, so if you guys don't want to have the attack be right after the rescuing of all our Gifted children, is there any ideas for what should happen in between? Besides training, I mean, because that might get repetitive after a while. No offense.

Alexa, HEA is Happily Ever After, an RP Liri, Glory, PHF and I are part of. It's a sequel to OUAT (my first RP!), based on the show Once Upon a Time. It's kind of difficult to explain, considering the sheer amount of posts on both those RPs, but the gist of it is that we're all descendants of fairytale characters.
It's really frustrating because HEA is very close to and end (we're at the final battle scene), and unfortunately many of its writers went inactive.
In answer to your question, Glory, I really hope HEA isn't inactive... But it's on hold for now, I believe.

Thank you so much to the very talented Twi and Alyce!
Old 10-27-2014, 11:01 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Oh, yeah, I know what your talking about. I hope HEA doesn't go inactive either even though I'm not a part of it.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:31 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I hope this doesn't go inactive it's really good
Old 10-27-2014, 11:54 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Joys Point of view
Me and my sister Hope were hiding be hiding the bushes listening to the sounds of what sounded like a bunch of horses rushing around trying to find the children like us I believe we are called Gifted Children the Gifted Children are being captured by a group if people called Doh Li agents or something close to that to be brought to the King. I thought this would be the last moment of freedom or life ( depending if I get captured ) in my life so I made sure to tell my sister how much she really means to me.
" Hope if we don't make it just know that your my very best friend and I truly love and care for you" I said bursting into tears. Hope looked at me with a look of fear, sadness, and love and pulled me in to a hug she could sense that I felt extreme fear and didn't know if we would be forced into to doing once we got captured. Both of us peaked our heads over the bush and saw a group of horse riders with the symbol of the King on their ugly black outfits. I looked at Hope and we both had the same idea.

Hope Point of view
We were gonna run we couldn't let them take us away like this. We had fought to hard and to long to just surrender. I heard a voice cry out " They must be Gifted" it sounded like a girl and not the kind that would want to hurt us still we needed to leave. I took off with a sprint from the bush and ran with all my might to escape the clutches of evil. I ran away from all the chaos as I heard a girls voice cry " Taila we need to get the twins before the Dai Li does " but I kept running I wasn't going to stop all I knew was I needed to get out of this war zone but before I could go much further I tripped fell and was picked up by a tall blonde women with green eyes an agent of the Dai Li.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:10 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Was it ok how I made Hope get captured?
Old 10-29-2014, 09:19 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Seems BIOTB is becoming a bit inactive, too. I wonder why?
Old 10-29-2014, 09:53 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'm actually waiting for you or Liri to post, Alexa. I feel like I've controlled Talia and Ezra a lot lately. Besides some of the beginning parts, I've written most of Stacia's rescue by myself, and I don't want to control your characters any more. I'm waiting for one of you to write Stacia's and Joy's return to the Clann, and how they got away from the Dai Li.
Please don't think that was supposed to pressure you into posting! If you're too busy, I certainly understand.
And I think it's been slow because we don't have much of a plot to go on besides rescuing all the Gifted. Well, besides Night's idea of the attack, which people thought should come later.