PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > News Articles > PHF's Official Contest and Competitions

PHF's Official Contest and Competitions Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggetions.

Old Summer Vacation Contest - June 2017

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 01:54 AM
How did I end up here?
View Joan's Photo Album
Joan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 156

My Mood: Clueless
Joan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friend
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Summer Vacation Contest - June 2017

Have you looked at the calendar?

Have you looked outside?

Do you see the sun?!!!!!

This could only mean one thing and that thing is... It's summer vacation time!

We all look forward to this time of year where we can push aside our responsibilities and just have fun. Did you know your pixie feels the same way? They work so hard preparing for each season and summer is the time they kick back at the Glade and enjoy their hard work.

This year the pixies have decided they want to leave the Hollow and go on vacation in the Mainland. No, they won’t be tagging along with you and your family; this will be separate vacations. However, through modern technology you will be able to see the fun they had by following them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

The contest for this month is to report on your pixie’s vacation. This can be done by you writing a narrative about their adventures or drawing a few pictures depicting the fun they are having or even a combination of both!!! All of those amazing reports have to be submitted before you go to bed on June 30th if you want to receive this souvenir.

A gift from the talented _Stormy_
Old 06-13-2017, 10:41 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
This year, my fairy Happy cannot go on vacation since she's so busy. Recently, my other fairy, Frostgem is having a vacation to London. When she heard that Alice is posting her vacation in the news corner, Frostgem also post her photograph instead. Frostgem decided not to tell about her journey, but I'm sure that she's having good days there.

Old 06-16-2017, 02:45 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Well, my fairies are spending the summer in the mainland changing the seasons. They were actually by my house just an hour ago and offered a trip to Pixie Hollow and Neverland for me. I'm going to talk about my vacation plans, but I've heard that my fairy Silver is going to London and Maine (oooh). I've even heard rumors that they'll stop by Disneyworld.

Well, here's my vacation plan. I'll be traveling from 6/25 through 6/30

Day 1:
• Eat breakfast at home and go to Neverland in the morning, I should arrive at around lunchtime
• Eat a quick lunch in the Tearoom and begin travel locations

Day 1 Travel locations:

• Cotton Cloud Cove
• Bubble Volcano
• Misty Lakes
• Dewdrop Vale
• Stillwater Springs
• A Flower Shower
• Wishing Water Falls
• Neverberry Thicket

Eat dinner in Tearoom and go to bed at provided hotel in Home Tree.

Day 2:

• Go to Dulcie’s Kitchen for breakfast and pick up a snack at Harmony’s Sweet Shop. Do what was missed on Day 1 in Neverberry Thicket

Morning travel locations:

• Springtime Orchard
• Clover Grove
• Cherryblossom Heights
• Buttercup Canyon
• Treetop Bend

Eat packed lunch in Treetop Bend and pick up warm accessories in Bella’s Baubles; it’s for the Winter Woods!

Afternoon travel locations:

• Chilly Falls
• Evergreen Overlook
• Frost Forest

I’ll eat at Spike’s Sweet Shop before I quickly fly to the warm realm for bed.

Day 3:

• Eat breakfast at the Tearoom and put on that warm coat again, it’s back to the Winter Woods!

• Snowcap Glade
• Acorn Summit

Eat lunch in Maple Tree Hill; I’ve heard the maple syrup is delicious there!

Afternoon travel locations (this afternoon will be great for playing with the animals!):

• Maple Tree Hill
• Holly Hawk Hills
• Hawthorn Tree
• Pine Forest
• Caterpillar Coral
• Feather Forest

I’ll have a sleepover at Mudpie’s house; her sleepovers are always the best!

Day 4:

Eat breakfast in the Tearoom.

• Pumpkin Patch
• Cottonpuff Field
• Tinker's Nook
• Sparkling Valley

Eat lunch at Tearoom.

Afternoon travel location:

• Almond Orchard (maybe I should pick up a snack here, even though I already had lunch)
• Forest of Whispers (the perfect place to hike!)
• Marigold Meadow
• Sunflower Gully (I’ll get there late at night)

I’ll sleep in Sunflower Gully tonight.

Day 5:

Eat breakfast at Tearoom.

• Sunrise Cliffs (to watch the sunrise)
• Sunflower Gully (areas I haven’t explored yet)
• Willow Glade
• Rainbow Glen
• Crescent Lake

Eat a picnic lunch in the Summer Glade.

Afternoon: Explore the Crystal Cave

Eat dinner in Tearoom.

Evening travel locations:

• Sunset Falls (to watch the sunset)
• Twilight Valley (there’s going to be a light show there!)

Day 6: (last day of week 1)

Eat breakfast in the Tearoom

• Neverfruit Grove
• Flutterby Forest
• Palm Tree Cove (eat a picnic lunch and get hair done there)

Afternoon travel locations:

• Hovering Ponds
• Havendish Stream
• Havendish Square
• Pixie Hollow’s Farm

Eat dinner at the Tearoom

Evening:

• Watch performance at Fairy Tale Theatre
• Attend a party in the Fairy Ring

And then, I’ll go home at around midnight (along with other fairies that are going to do summer work).

I've planned to meet up with my fairies so they can talk about their trip. I'll spend the weekend and the 4th of July on the mainland, but I'll go back on the 5th to return to Neverland (to explore other areas).

Although, my fairies are going on so many vacations this summer that June is just part of it!
Old 06-16-2017, 09:00 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Most of my fairies went to Japan's Tokyo DisneySea park and had a blast:

Spoiler for Sapphire:

Sapphire went to Mermaid Lagoon, DisneySea's Little Mermaid area, and admired all water-themed attractions like Ariel's Grotto!

Spoiler for Errol:

Errol, being a Water-talent like Sapphire, flew over the Lost River Delta and spotted a plane...named C-3PO?

Spoiler for Echo:

Echo, being a Mining-talent and liking cool, dark spots, headed to the Jules Verne-themed land called Mystery Island to ride Journey to the Center of the Earth.

Spoiler for Foxglove:

Foxglove, the Tinker-talent, had to check out Fortress Explorations (the castle you see in Echo's picture, to the left) to see all the wonderful inventions and maybe get a few ideas *wink*

Spoiler for Crystal:

Crystal, being a Light-talent, had to watch the Clumsies' fireworks show - and O-my-wings was she impressed! So colorful and bright!

Spoiler for River:

River went to Venice, Italy and, being an adventurous Garden-talent, discovered a hidden part of the city that was sunken in and flooded. Look at that beautiful wisteria!

Spoiler for Luna:

Luna and Leaf were supposed to meet up at their vacation spot, but Luna got a little lost...and found herself in an ancient lost library of Egypt.

Spoiler for Leaf:

Leaf, a Forest-talent who knows his way around any woods, is still waiting for Luna to show up at his new favorite spot - shh, it's a secret, I can't tell you where it is...

Old 06-17-2017, 01:26 PM
Foxfeather Animal Fairy
View Foxfeather's Photo Album
Foxfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 173

My Mood: fairyish
Foxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent

Foxfeather having a blast in England visiting Lizzie. Sent this picture.
visiting Lizzie.jpg
Old 06-27-2017, 10:09 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Twi decided to take it easy for this Summer Vacation. She found a lovely
Rose Garden and just relaxed with a good book and a cup of tea! She is taking
some pointers from some of her Garden Talent Pixie friends. She loves learning
new skills.

~Twi
Old 06-29-2017, 03:54 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Being the animal-talent that she is, Emerald stayed close to her roots and visited the Sequoia National Park this year. She said she and Forestfeather were having a wonderful time meeting lots of new critter friends and she posted this pic:

Looks very beautiful indeed!

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 07-01-2017, 05:29 PM
IB Celery
View Amanda's Photo Album
Amanda's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent
My pixie Lily is going with me on a trip up to the mountains. We are going to go on a nice hike and enjoy the scenery. I am also working on buying some kayaks to enjoy all the nice weather we are having around here.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:57 AM
How did I end up here?
View Joan's Photo Album
Joan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 156

My Mood: Clueless
Joan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friend
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Joan the Purple Bunny and Alexia the Pixie went on a trip to Seattle. Somehow, Alexia was stuck taking all the pictures and never even got a selfie! Well you can see the fun we had with that crazy Purple Bunny in ALL the shots!

Waiting for her plane boarding

Arriving in Seattle

A room with a view

Starting the morning with the native nectar

Then to get some transportation

Visited the Space Needle

Searched for Big Foot

Made some new friends

Played in a Grunge band

Calculated how many merits I need when I return to TTR

All in all it was a fabulous vacation!

P.S. - I tried multiple times to rotate those pics and it wouldn't save them.

A gift from the talented _Stormy_
Old 07-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Liri, much like me, really didn't get the memo.

Click the image to view the full version

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Closed Thread