PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Pixie Hollow: GETTING BANNED??

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Yes, I've been banned.
When I was younger, my sister and I were pretending to be Silvermist and Rosetta. We wanted to go around making friendly conversation with other fairies (Like Sil and Ro do when they visit) We tried our best to simulate the two, and surprisingly many fairies believed us. We had no ill will, just wanted to experience what it was like and to talk with other fairies, but eventually a few people started to realize that we weren't really who we said we were, reported us, and we eventually got banned for 2-3 days. My lord, the ban was horrible. I played Ph all the time. Having nothing else to do, I just sat at my desk staring at this little clock countdown thing they had until i was unbanned. It's still fun to dress up as Silvermist, just maybe not go around saying I'm her.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:19 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyce Natalie View Post
One of my friend had been banned, because she told about the petition (before PH closes).
~Alyce
I told people about the petition many times and I never got banned. I wonder who reported her...

My sister got banned for one day one time. It wasn't really a big deal, since we were out for the rest of the day after that.

Lily Snowfleck

This set was made by the amazing Stormy! Thank you!
Old 01-05-2014, 11:55 AM
Moon Light River
View Moon Light River's Photo Album
Moon Light River's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Bored
Moon Light River is a talented FairyMoon Light River is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
I never got banned on PH since I was always shopping. But, I did get banned ''a lot'' on Toontown for getting mixed up in fights. I was always, sometimes, witnessing a bully who was picking on a smaller toon. So, I would try to step up, and protect the toon who was getting bullied, but I always ended up getting banned for it. I was always 'ashamed' about it because I was young(er) and we had to call up Disney and tell them to unban my toon. I thought it was funny, though.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:08 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

After reading posts in this thread... I find most of these reasons that caused a ban to be RIDICULOUS! What is wrong with the Never Council? There were bigger problems on PH such as bullying which I have witnessed first hand and it also happened to me.

Over the summer, I was bullied by two fairies in The Tearoom because I beat one of them at Two for Tea. The one fairy who I beat was mad because she was in 1st place on The Leaderboards and I guess she wasn't used to losing until she met me ( ). She wanted a re-match and I refused. She was taunting me saying things like I was afraid which wasn't the reason. The reason why I didn't was why give her the satisfaction? So the bullying by this fairy and one of her good friends continued over a months time. They even got other fairies involved. I was always bothered whenever I was playing in The Tearoom. But I refused to leave because I loved playing Two for Tea and wanted to stay on The Leaderboards. So eventually, I got so fed up with it that I contacted the Never Council. Their response shocked me. I am paraphrasing here, but essentially they told me to either stop going to The Tearoom and be the bigger fairy or try and get along. Needless to say, these fairies were not banned.

Now, fast forward a few weeks later... me and those two fairies did actually end up becoming friends. They both apologized to me.

Even though we did become friends eventually, I think the Never Council mishandled this situation and it seems to me they just look the other way when there were reports for online bullying. My theory is they were weary of banning or permanently deleting members because that means they miss out on money. I would not put it past them.

Sorry for such a LONGGGG post.

~Infinity Mistyvalley

Last edited by Infinity Mistyvalley; 01-05-2014 at 03:13 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Its xD not xd -. -
View i like pie lol xd's Photo Album
i like pie lol xd's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Wishful
i like pie lol xd is a talented Fairyi like pie lol xd is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Innocent

I've been banned from Pixie Hollow 8+ times. The first time was for actually typing out a curse word and sending it to some fairies who were annoying me, and it went through! The rest were just me being vulgar, a troll, immature, etc. I felt comfortable trolling on PH because I "knew" Disney wasn't going to IP ban me and I jumped every ban/restriction I ever got. You can't to that on Worlize, which is the main reason that I've given up my life as a troll.
If I had the Hollow back, I'd never do anything like that again </3
Note: I tried relating everything in the Hollow to something in real life, and being banned was like going to jail! Eep!
Old 01-23-2014, 02:05 AM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Musical Note

Never been banned, never been reported... Have been bullied, but almost every time found the deeper meaning behind the bully and helped to heal it. (:
what can I say? I'm a softie. I love everyone to death and can't let a person cross my path without getting a good laugh out of them and a smile. Friends used to pick on me for talking to too many strangers though. Lol that got me into scrapes sometimes.