PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archived Threads

Old Question

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:04 PM
is a Sapphire in pink.
View Sappythefairy's Photo Album
Sappythefairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Empty
Sappythefairy has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Question

Ok so I'm still new here and getting used to it and have a question. How do I attach a signature without paying money or copying and pasting? I really need to know because I have a really really good one I made around a few months (o a month idk) back.

Does this show up as a pic? (Sorry Idk how to do this on this site yet)

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 05-27-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: removed image link with personal information
Old 02-02-2013, 11:11 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
As far as I know those are the only two ways to put a signature into
your posts.

And I can not see your image.

~Twi
Old 02-03-2013, 03:50 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
As Twi has already mentioned, there are only two ways of adding a signature to your posts, either by purchasing a subscription or by adding it manually to your posts (that is, copying and pasting the link).

In regards to your image that you have linked, the [ IMG] [/IMG ] code is only used for URL addresses. You will first have to upload your image to a hosting site such as Photobucket or Iaza, or upload them to an album here on PHF. You can access your albums either through your User CP menu, or by visiting your Profile page.

Once your image is uploaded to a site, it will have its own URL address - here is an example of one: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=56916
In your albums here on PHF, you can find the URL address directly below the image:

Copying the URL and adding [IMG] tags around it should do the trick.
Here is an example of what the code will look like: [IMG]http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2356&pictureid=56975[/IMG]

You can also add an Attachment to your post if you wish; it is the paper clip icon above the text box when creating or editing a post.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 02-03-2013, 04:11 PM
is a Sapphire in pink.
Sappythefairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase

thanks!

Is this how?

I guess I'll find out if I see it on there.
(idk if I'll make it my signature or the other. this one doesn't seem as narrow they both look awesome (according to me lol))

Last edited by Jezzi; 02-03-2013 at 05:10 PM. Reason: merged posts
Old 02-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
You almost got it! If you click on the following link.. (this is the one you have added to your previous post) --> http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=57644
All you have to do is to scroll down the page, and below the image you will find the URL address, as well as the BB Code. You can simply copy & paste the BB Code to your post.

A reminder though that signatures are not allowed to be more than 500x200 pixels in size. The one you have linked above has parameters of 899x497. You will have to reduce the size of the image before you will be able to use it as a signature.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 03-30-2013, 01:51 PM
is a Sapphire in pink.
Sappythefairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you!
Old 05-25-2013, 04:00 PM
is a Sapphire in pink.
Sappythefairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Did this work? I guess I'll find out in a few moments...

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 05-27-2013 at 11:02 PM. Reason: removed fake siggy -- too large