PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old Year of Inspiration

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2015, 11:05 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Spoiler for Days 124-128:
Day 124:

Day 125:

This was inspired from the Disney station show 'Girl Meets World', when the mother tells her daughter not to let her friends pressure her into being someone she doesn't want to be.

Day 126:

I got this quote from a Japanese cartoon (anime) called "Lil' Pri" (which is short for Little Princesses) I watched today. It reminds me that even if I can only make one person happy that that is good enough and should be cherished. Such as on the Pixie Forums, I get a little blue when no one seems to care about my Badge Chronicles, when I go to a lot of trouble to find the right picture and put my badges together. Then suddenly someone comments and I realize that as long as one or two people like them, that's wonderful.

Day 127:

Day 128:

Spoiler for Day 128 - 133:
Day 129:

I was inspired from a commercial about girls being limited thanks to what people say to them, 'you can't be this way' or 'you can't like that' merely because it's more associated with boys. I was appalled that such things are still happening in this day and age, so I made this quote. Though I'm sure other, more famous people have said it. Normally it would probably say 'prove to them you can', but for myself I think that would promote bitter thoughts and being ungrateful.

Day 130:

Day 131:

Day 132:

Day 133:

Inspired by a quote my book character Falina says.

Spoiler for Days 134 - 138:
Day 134:

From Winx Club song 'Love is All Around'.

Day 135:

Day 136:

Day 137:

Moral: You know those times when you do something helpful for someone without sticking around for the "Thank You"? Or that morning you wake up early to a beautiful sunrise? Or perhaps speak softly when you could have yelled to get your point across? That is a whisper speaking louder than an action.

Day 138:

Spoiler for Day 139 - 143:

Day 139:

Day 140:

Day 141:

Day 142:

For those who think they can't do something for whatever silly reason society has placed on them. Don't give up!

Day 143:

Last edited by Sapphira110; 12-20-2015 at 03:04 PM.