PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > News Articles > PHF's Official Contest and Competitions

PHF's Official Contest and Competitions Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggetions.

Old March 2014 My Favorite Memory Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 07:12 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Ruby who ever was blessed enough to have met you, can never forget you, you are a very special Pixie INDEED!!!
Old 03-09-2014, 09:12 AM
A founding fairy
View Sweet_Jenny's Photo Album
Sweet_Jenny's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Skilled Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 36

My Mood: Angelic
Sweet_Jenny met the QueenSweet_Jenny met the QueenSweet_Jenny met the QueenSweet_Jenny met the QueenSweet_Jenny met the Queen
Light Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Heart

There are many wonderful memories to be shared.
It is very hard to pick a memory as there are truckloads of them.

I especially loved the time when i spent with my pixie pals.
Each friend of mine is like a precious gem who gave me happiness beyond the sky. Honey,Pearly,Julie,Joy Firefly,Cupcake are some of them.

I really loved going adventures in wilderness,playing party games with friends,Bubble bounce, Fashion Con and many more...........

Despite the hollow closed the memories which I got in Hollow will keep ringing in inside me till my end.

~Jenny

Siggy,Profile, Avatar by Loving Twi! Thanks a ton!<3
Old 03-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
How can I ever choose just one memory? All sorts of memories make me grin!
Like, take all of those hugs...

Click the image to view the full version

And all those times we ate Silly Sweets until we were sick (with laughter!)

Like at the Mod Parade in 2013:

It didn't help that the silly sweets she was selling were as big as our heads. Or what about (pretty much the whole) time at the July Super Forum Party?

Spoiler for Pictures:

And then there was Rose and Cupcake Waterstone, who wanted nothing more than to shoot a zombie movie, but ended up with a whole bunch of crazed Silly Sweet enthusiasts for extras...

And then there was that random fairy, Eve Stardust, who kept trying to lead all of the Forumers to continue the Silly Sweet chain...

And the second part of the previous picture.
If you look closely, you can see a Silly Sweet experiment gone right.

Or the Mermaid Meet and Greet in late August...

Or at Eve's Arrival Day Parties...

And all those just plain fun times...

July Super Forum Party

Taken at Leaf Nimblerow's Leap Year Arrival Day Party in 2013.

The first time I ever met two Forum Fairies at one time, and it happened to be completely random at Phoebe's Party Favors!

A Pirate Party! Argg, mateys!

This was when Ruby and I worked together to (finally) achieve the seemingly impossible Wilderness Badge for Camp Pixie Dust. Go Rabbits!!

Thanks again, Sap.

An impromptu meeting between Ruby and Trinity in Daisy's Dyes.

And finally, one of my most favorite memories. It was my actual birthday on the mainland when everyone here on the Forum decided to surprise me with a party to celebrate, after I had only been a member here for a month and a half. Seriously, you guys--you're the best.

And really, I can't thank you all enough. You all made Pixie Hollow fun for me again, and you all became my good friends. I'm glad I still have the chance to know you all through the Forum, and may our memories live on forever!
Old 03-09-2014, 09:07 PM
older fairy, young heart!
View Alina M's Photo Album
Alina M's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 135

My Mood: Cheerful
Alina M is on Tink's Buddy ListAlina M is on Tink's Buddy ListAlina M is on Tink's Buddy ListAlina M is on Tink's Buddy ListAlina M is on Tink's Buddy ListAlina M is on Tink's Buddy ListAlina M is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Heart

I have so many memories of Pixie Hollow. I made wonderful friends who shared great times with me. The best memories were of my daughter, Emerald Mistyweather, and myself going over and over into the wilderness to find all the rare ingredients . We had so much fun getting parties of four to find those elusive ingredients.

I was blessed to be with her and many of my friends when Pixie Hollow went dark.

Alina Moonshine
Old 03-10-2014, 01:48 AM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I have so many PH Memories, let's see if I can type through watery eyes
A *few* of mine would be my first time flying in the Hollow, seeing all the beautiful scenery, and the meadow music. I especially loved Dewdrop Vale. I loved making new friends, earning badges, and just flying around. I loved going on quests, I'll never forget earning my first badge. I especially remember some of my favorite events, the Tink's Arrival Day Party, Friendship Festival, Never Dove Egg Hunt, Garden Tea Party, Clover Celebration, Winter Wonderland. My two favorites were the Autumn Revelry with the blue snow and the end-of-summer sparkler, loved the lights at nighttime in Cherryblossom Heights and Springtime Orchard. I loved all the famous fairy visits and the first time Rosetta and Silvermist talked to me by name. I'll add more soon *Too emotional*
Rosey xoxo
Old 03-10-2014, 02:11 AM
Founding Fairy
View Hope Mistytwinkle's Photo Album
Hope Mistytwinkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Inspired
Hope Mistytwinkle has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Pixie Hollow Memory

I remember back to 2007/8 when Tinks used to fly into Springtime Orchard, fly down to Tailoring, then fly off again, sigh! How I do miss her
Old 03-10-2014, 09:49 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
My most favorite memory is my very first day in the hollow. I will never forget the magical feeling I had while I was exploring all of the beautiful meadows. I felt like I was really there. I have so many wonderful memories with my pixie pals that I wouldn't trade for the world. I loved all of our meet and greets and all of the conversations and adventures we all shared.

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 03-11-2014, 11:20 AM
Coffee Monster
View Frozenthorn's Photo Album
Frozenthorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award Spring 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 85

My Mood: Tired
Frozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Water Talent
I remember my first day and my last day on Pixie Hollow.

So many adventures in the wilderness with tons of awesome and sweet Fairies.

So many fashion contests and homes to visit.

I miss my Fairies' pets a lot too.

Here is a fun memory of me at Olivia Diamondsky's house party on the last day. I remember staying up nearly two entire days until the very end.

*may be awaiting approval
Old 03-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Well, I can add more memory snapshots so I will.

Spoiler for Memory Snapshots:

Fawn's Visit

Sweet Pea visiting Mermaid Grotto

The PHF shop parade

Being "silly" with the silly sweets

Playing Pass the Popcorn (some fairies just ate a silly sweet)

Wearing Disney outfits

Tink wearing Rosetta's dress during the Summer Splash Party (Happy is there too)

Silver visiting the Pixie Pals on her Arrival Day

Cupcake, Olivia and Marigold putting the snowy owl to sleep

Bubble fun with Sil
Old 03-16-2014, 02:51 AM
An Imaginative Pixie
View Sapphire Blue's Photo Album
Sapphire Blue's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award 

My Mood: Wishful
Sapphire Blue is a Fast FlyerSapphire Blue is a Fast FlyerSapphire Blue is a Fast FlyerSapphire Blue is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Heart Sweet Memories

Wow, too many memories to name just one. A few include:
- the first Fairy Friendship Festival that I attended in 2010 and found out that I was not the only adult in Pixie Hollow.
- sending postcards and then gifts via the Pixie Post Office
- doing quests for badges and rewards
- the wilderness when it first came out
- Sapphire Wonderbell's arrival date that coincided with the (Spring) Minister's visit and he wished me a Happy Arrival Day
- the first Visit from the Minister of Autumn when he gave gifts to ALL fairies not just members in the ballroom also the famous fairies would give gifts to ALL the fairies too
- when Bess came to visit during Art month 2010 and I had a conversation with her about quilting.
- having a snowball fight with a sweet Sapphire in the ballroom!
and the list could go on and on -sigh-
I miss the Hollow oh so very fairy much!!!
Old 03-16-2014, 10:48 AM
stays at home
View Rainbow Darling's Photo Album
Rainbow Darling's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2014 Award Trick or Treat Award Autumn 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Sleepy
Rainbow Darling is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Heart

I really miss my fairy, Rainy. I hope PixieHollow.com will open soon!
I'm hoping for miracles

Last edited by Rainbow Darling; 05-15-2014 at 11:44 AM.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:52 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
A lot of my favorite memories were from famous fairy visits. Pixie Pals, Tink and her friends, Ministers, and Marina's Fashion Spotlight. My friends and I always had a blast!
Also, I think my favorite event was the Spring Disaster. I loved how the spring meadows changed and looked so pretty that time of year.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:31 AM
Twurtless ._.
View fairybacon's Photo Album
fairybacon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Apr'15 Coloring Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Goofyy
fairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Ive had so many memories in pixie hollow
first time i became a member 2010
me and my friends having a silly sweet war at my house :P 2013
seeing the minsters come visit 2009-2013
reaching level 26 the last talent points level 2013
and many more!
Old 03-17-2014, 04:49 PM
Is a Pixie
View melandnate25's Photo Album
melandnate25's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Lucky
melandnate25 is a Fast Flyermelandnate25 is a Fast Flyermelandnate25 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Speed Chat my favorite memory

My favorite part of pixie hollow was making new friends with other fairies. My most fav. was dressing up my fairies in new outfits and changing their hair style to go with it. I miss my fairies.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:04 PM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Angelic
nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
Heart

My favorite memory...hmm. I became a member of PH during Halloween. It was SO much fun to dress up in costumes. I loved it. Decorating for holidays was my favorite. Also, I could spend hours (and I did) dying clothes to make the perfect pixie outfits. I miss that the most.

Closed Thread