PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old Which version of fairies do you most think seems real?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-04-2009, 01:47 AM
Summer is coming :)
View Sahara Islandheart's Photo Album
Sahara Islandheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Participation Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Artistic
Sahara Islandheart is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Which version of fairies do you most think seems real?

There are so many different interpritations of what fairies are like. What one do you think seems the most likely? There are the spiderwick chronicles interpretation of them, disney fairies version, and those are just naming a few. I am sure there are many others. Please explain what you think they are like, and what gave you this idea!

In my oppinion, the fairies from the spiderwick chronicles seems very real. With the real dates and people, and the way the make it seem like the 3 main characters are actual people. What throws me off is the whole goblin thing, I dont know if I can believe that!

I also find the Flower Fairies version quite life like as well, there are stories and pictures of them by Cicely Mary Barker, and she just makes them sound so real! Whats your oppinion?