PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > News Articles > PHF's Official Contest and Competitions

PHF's Official Contest and Competitions Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggetions.

Old Summer Vacation Contest - 2016

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2016, 11:01 PM
How did I end up here?
View Joan's Photo Album
Joan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 156

My Mood: Clueless
Joan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friend
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Summer Vacation Contest - 2016

Have you looked at the calendar?

Have you looked outside?

Do you see the sun?!!!!!

This could only mean one thing and that thing is... It's summer vacation time!

We all look forward to this time of year where we can push aside our responsibilities and just have fun. Did you know your pixie feels the same way? They work so hard preparing for each season and summer is the time they kick back at the Glade and enjoy their hard work.

This year the pixies have decided they want to leave the Hollow and go on vacation in the Mainland. No, they won’t be tagging along with you and your family; this will be separate vacations. However, through modern technology you will be able to see the fun they had by following them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

The contest for this month is to report on your pixie’s vacation. Sadly, Bat and Zilly are making the rest of us work harder this summer so we will not get a vacation. The only way we will know what type of fun was available is for your pixie to tell us! This can be done by you writing a narrative about their adventures or drawing a few pictures depicting the fun they are having or even a combination of both!!! All of those amazing reports have to be submitted before you go to bed on June 30th if you want to receive this souvenir.

A gift from the talented _Stormy_
Old 06-14-2016, 08:36 PM
3 Founding Fairies 2008
View Peweli's Photo Album
Peweli's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award 
Total Awards: 51

My Mood: Festive
Peweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Question

How do I follow on Facebook, I do not Tweet?
I went to Facebook Pixie Hollow Forums and there are only posts there from 2014.

My Fairies: Quicksilver Cloudshimmer Twilight Diamondshimmer Topaz Nightwhisper
Arrival Date - January 24, 2007
Old 06-15-2016, 12:25 AM
Administrator
View Lori's Photo Album
Lori's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: fairyish
Lori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A list
Echo Nighflame just Instagrammed this beautiful pic of her on her vacation in the mountains!

Click the image to view the full version
Old 06-15-2016, 12:32 AM
How did I end up here?
View Joan's Photo Album
Joan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 

Joan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peweli View Post
How do I follow on Facebook, I do not Tweet?
I went to Facebook Pixie Hollow Forums and there are only posts there from 2014.
This is all done in your imagination. You can pretend your pixie has a Facebook account or other social media account and posted a picture that you can share in this thread. You could also write a narrative of your pixie's adventure as if she posted a blog. Hope this helps.

Old 06-15-2016, 02:41 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
This looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see what my fairies gets up to this summer...
Old 06-15-2016, 11:08 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Happy just flap her wings to Rome and post this image in Facebook :
Old 06-16-2016, 09:48 PM
Animal Talent and Proud!
View Melody_The_Animal_Fairy's Photo Album
Melody_The_Animal_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Arcade Champ 2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Author
Melody_The_Animal_Fairy has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Water Talent
Melody left a journal entry for you all:

"This summer was amazing! After flying to the mainland to help out all the little critters prepare for summer, I flew back to Pixie Hollow and relaxed. My fairy friends and I drank a new kind of tea my friend Rose made. She's a garden talent who loves her teas.

I spent a lot of time with my friend Heather. Heather and I have been friends since her arrival day. She's an animal fairy too so we get to do a lot of the same tasks together. This summer though, we took a trip to Shelly's Hair Salon, and got our hair done. I told them to surprise me and I like what they did with my hair. I think I'll keep it styled that way now.

After Shelly's Hair Salon, we had more relaxation at the beach right near the salon. The next day, we had fun racing animals at the derby. We called over our Sparrowmen friends, Sam and Jason, to race with us. Heather won, of course. She's always been the best racer of the three of us.

This summer, I threw a party at my house too. We played pass the popcorn (my favorite!) and truth or dare. After we played the party games, it was time for food. Rose brought Raspberry Cupcakes straight from Dulice's Kitchen, and Heather made some acorn cookies. Hope, a tinker fairy, brought raspberries, and of course, I made the hazelnut soup. We all stuffed ourselves with the treats and didn't have any left-overs. After we were done eating, we played some more party games, and then it was time for everyone to go.

The final big moment of the summer was watching a play. I enjoyed watching the play and wondered if it was based on a true story. You never know what could happen with magic~

Well, that's all I've got to share. I'll be sure to write another journal entry soon, maybe in the fall when I return from helping the animals at the mainland for that season. Fly with you later!

- Melody"
Old 06-16-2016, 10:20 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Foxglove just posted on my Facebook wall these two great pictures:

Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version

Foxglove recently discovered an abandoned mansion on the mainland, with all these weird contraptions and strange art - just perfect for her tinkering mind to fiddle with. Her best friend, River, a Garden-talent, decided to stay at the mansion with her in order to spruce the garden area up; although he doesn't think the little spot she gave him is very big - he plans to put exotic flowers and plants in the rest of the mansion.
Old 06-19-2016, 05:32 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Some of my fairies took a break from changing the seasons to visit the world's most memorable places.

I even found some diary entries;

Dear Diary,
I've always wanted to see what the clumsies call Los Angeles. I've heard that's the place where a lot of famous people live. I went there last night just to see the lights. I was honestly kind of scared because there seemed to be so many people and I didn't want them to see me. It was still really fun, but overwhelming. I don't want to brag, but if I were a clumsy, I would be living in a mansion there.

My next stop is New York City! I hope I can see a Broadway show!

~ Nora

Dear Diary,

I've been reading a lot of human stories recently, but the one that really stood out to me was Peter Pan. This is a popular story in Neverland too because it takes place in Neverland. In the story, Peter takes a girl named Wendy and her brothers to Neverland. Because Wendy lived in London, I really wanted to visit. I have visited before, but I was actually trying to look for where Wendy's former bedroom is.

Psst, I was the one that changed Big Ben to midnight!

~Copperwind

Dear Diary,

Here I am; Disneyworld! I've heard about it; it's where Peter Pan and Tinkerbell greet fans, and there are princesses and there's a castle. It was night when I arrived, and the castle was glowing a bright blue. A bunch of people were watching these light floats. After that, there was this firework show above the castle. I was sure I saw Tinkerbell, I wanted to fly up to her and say hi, but I realized we aren't that good of friends.

Gotta fly! I think this little girl noticed me!

~Dewdrop

All the fairies that traveled even posted pictures on their Pixiegram account. I was feeling artsy when I saw them, so I decided to edit them a little.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vacation pics.jpg (58.0 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 06-21-2016 at 01:56 AM.
Old 06-19-2016, 06:55 PM
Is The Best ♥
View Rach1214's Photo Album
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: InCharge
Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Heart

Well, I will visit the Autumn Minister before jumping two seasons to summer. Rachel_Diamondtwinkle160619.jpg

But then later, I went to the rainforest!
1015216_133249320213577_402303225_o.jpg

Credit: Helen Prettysparkle & Cupcake
Old 06-19-2016, 10:29 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Twilight decided to vacation on the Mainland. All the pixies where aloud to this summer, since they all worked so hard bringing in the seasons. Twi decided to visit The United States of America, she has heard so much about it.So she started on the East coast and made her way West. So Twi has decided to post her journey on Instagram.

~Her first stop was New York City, she saw so many sites. But The Statue of Liberty was amazing to her. She flew through Central Park and even managed
to fly into a Broadway Theater, she saw a show called Hamilton, very crowded.
Just like Fairy Tale Theater, rising home already.

~Next onto Chicago. She flew up and down The Magnificent Mile looking in
all the shop windows. She kept seeing people wearing hats and shirts blue with a logo on it. So she followed one person and ended up at Wrigley Field, she saw
her first baseball game, hmm we could play this in The Hollow she thought. She also thought Chicago was a very Windy City

~Next she flew south, she kept hearing about a castle in Florida. And a Magic Kingdom it was too. People as far as she could she and a mouse somehow
she thinks it all started with a mouse. At night she saw fireworks ....amazing.

~ Next South Dakota mountains all around her. And in the distance Twi saw
faces in the mountains as she got closer she realized they were carved in.

~ Her last stop on her tour was California. The beaches reminded her of Palm Tree Cove and was making her home sick. She found a sign that said Hollywood and took a nap under it for the night.

Now Twi is new to this selfie thing but she thinks her pictures are wonderful.
And can not wait to show them off when she gets back to Pixie Hollow.

~Twi
Old 06-20-2016, 12:52 AM
How did I end up here?
View Joan's Photo Album
Joan's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I love my pixie friends!!! I knew this contest was perfect for you all. Pixies love to fly and visit new places. Looking forward to hearing about others' adventures.

Old 06-20-2016, 01:47 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Wonderful pictures\stories, everyone!

I know most other pixies have gone abroad for summer vacation, but since Neverbelle had been away from home so long before she decided to stay in the Hollow. There are still so many beautiful things to see there! Summer isn't over however, and I've heard she's been thinking about exploring other parts of Neverland soon.. So who knows?

Anyways, here are some vacation snaps I spotted on her Pixiegram account:
[just to avoid any confusion: this picture was photoshopped for the contest and isn't a real account]

Looks like she's really enjoying the scenery (and stillness!)
Old 06-21-2016, 10:44 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
What a fantastic idea for a summer contest.

This summer, Glory decided to take a little break from her water talent work and go on a trip to the mountains - specifically, the Swiss Alps on the Mainland. She sent back some pictures for all her fairy friends to see.

Here is her arriving in Lauterbrunnen Valley.

Staying at this cute hotel set into the mountainside.

Dipping her toes into a cool mountain lake.

Taking a train ride to admire the surrounding landscape.

Enjoying an amazing sunset over the mountaintops.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-22-2016, 02:41 AM
IB Celery
View Amanda's Photo Album
Amanda's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent
LG is sitting back enjoying the sunshine with lemonade on her Summer Vacation!