PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow > Way Beyond the Hollow

Way Beyond the Hollow Off Topic Archive Forum

Old Summertime(plans) ❤

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-20-2015, 01:07 AM
Flitterer
View Stella Icewind's Photo Album
Stella Icewind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Apr'15 Coloring Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Angelic
Stella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Sun Summertime(plans) ❤

Helloooo my dearest friends ❤��, I believe that most of you are free from school and other mainland things that kept us busy! I would like to share my plans for this summer with you my friends,because i really do love you all and i care about you and i never want to see any of you sad...your problem is my problem too..I know you girls can think that im so inactive even when im on forums i dont post usually, i would like to be active and share my opinion but alot of times im afraid..afraid of saying something wrong because i dont know or speak english very well and i have been told this a lot of times ..thats why im so far from you..! But lets forget this because this thread is about plans....we all make plans but they never go like we want.! I have promised myself that i have to do somethings this summer..no turning backs and i hope ill reach them. My plans are: 1. Learning different languages on duolingo ( like french,spanish,german) 2. Watch movies all kinds like romance,action,drama etc( i have told this in my last thread). 3. Read more books(love reading). 4. Enjoying this summer as best as i can( be crazy, laugh,eat,singing loud thats what i loveee❤����. I wanted to know what are your plans about this summer. Where are you planning to go and what to do,have you founded something interesting and different to do this summer. Lets share our happiness....i would like to listen or to help at last thats what friends are for ����. P.S: And maybe you guys would suggest or recommend me something else..more exciting ��

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 06-20-2015 at 03:12 AM. Reason: highly controversial topic removed
Old 06-20-2015, 01:58 AM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
My plans in a nutshell is to hang out with friends and keep them close, while also prepping for my new school!
Old 06-20-2015, 07:40 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
I think you are super sweet, Stella! Please don't ever be afraid to say something because it might be "wrong" or incorrect English. I know how you feel.. I moved to a country where the main language is not my native language and in the beginning I was very afraid to talk because I might say something incorrectly. I only just recently started to not care about that and just say what I want and it really makes life much easier and more fun!
Sometimes I say things "wrong" but I also learn a lot more that way.

P.S. if you like duolingo you might like Memrise as well. You can use it completely for free and there are a lot of self-made language courses there.

As for my summer plans? Well, firstly I really want to go swimming! Like super bad. I feel like a homesick mermaid... HAHA! I also wanna get my room and things more organized and cleaned up. I feel like I'm still not done unpacking yet! I just wanna have fun this summer and enjoy each moment as it comes.

Your guys' plans sound like fun... I hope we all have a splash-tastic summer!
Old 06-20-2015, 01:00 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
My plans this summer?

Well, I don't really have my schedule organized, but I guess I could tell you some things.

I've planned a summer of computer activities, (Like PHF and W101)swimming, ice cream, fro-yo, movies, meet up with a few friends, and of course, vacation.

Meeting up with friends - I had this friend at school who I was really close with, and she moved up to a town a little north of ours. She goes to another school now, but we can still connect with each other. I hope to visit her new house or have her visit mine (though my house is small) by the end of the summer.

Vacation - I planned two trips. One is in July, the other in August. July's is just another yearly trip to see relatives. This year, our family will meet up on an island off the coast of South Carolina. My grandparents bought a condo there, and bought a suite for us. My great-grandmother will be staying at their condo, and my aunts, uncles, cousins, and our family will be staying in the suites. In August, it's a combination of family meet up time and relaxation time. For this vacation, we visit my aunt who lives near a lake. This will be the main place where the movie-watching and swimming activities are. Besides swimming, we might do other lake activities like fishing and sailboating.
Old 06-20-2015, 03:32 PM
The Spongebuddy
View Petunialotustwinkle14's Photo Album
Petunialotustwinkle14's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Busy
Petunialotustwinkle14 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
My plans are:

1. Vacation: I planned at least 2 trips in July and August. 1 will be to a water park/amusement park with a LOT of fun rides(even really huge roller coasters!), and a wave pool, and the other will be going to a lake to go camping and fishing (and yes, swimming)

2. Unfortunately, I have A LOT of summer English homework I have to do, including a HUGE packet, making a book cover, and an essay. I have to order the books, and I have not even started on my assignment. Hopefully, I will start after Independence Day and get the assignment done before the middle of August.

3. Learn more languages on Duolingo

4. Keep in touch with friends
Old 06-20-2015, 06:47 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Stella I love this idea to share our happiness as you put it.

Well for this summer I do not have many things planned. I like to enjoy
what my city has to offer, zoos, gardens, museums and such much more.

But my main trip will be going to Walt Disney World. We will be there for 8 days with
spending one day in Universal Studios, I have to see The Wizardry World
of Harry Potter. It can not come fast enough.

Happy Summer to all and I hope you all have a fun and safe summer.

~Twi

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 06-20-2015 at 10:13 PM. Reason: removed personal information
Old 06-22-2015, 04:29 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I haven't got much planned for the summer besides going to a Forth of July party that a friend is hosting.
I've wanted to learn French, and have a little, but I lack motivation and haven't worked on it much. (I have used Memrise, too... )
Honestly I hope there will be some fun times during the summer, but it kind of looks blank right now. Which is really weird.
Old 06-22-2015, 06:26 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wow, all these plans for summer sound so fun!!
As for me, I have spent my summer so far moving to a new state (SO fun ) and getting ready for a new school. The only trip I have planned is to visit Canada and Niagara Falls, which I've never been to before.

P.S. Stella, your English is really good! Don't be afraid to share your thoughts