PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old What the Mods and Admins dont want you to know [Fairy Edition]

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-26-2014, 07:02 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
We're making them up, of course. Read the first page... Does any of that seem real to you?
Well, except for the "cow goes moo" one. That just might be true.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 10-26-2014, 07:38 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Well some of you might be waiting for a message telling you that you're qualified to be a mod. But actually, almost all the mods were Internet spirits "hired" by their leader Mommy 2 Jules.

They were originally regular PHF users and if one of the formed admins thinks they follow the rules, they become a Mini Mod.

Depending on the type of spirit, they have a different "life cycle". If one of the spirits gets the Hall of Fame title, their life cycle is about to come to an end. They might be reborn as humans and maybe rediscover their old account but it's very unlikely. Very few of the spirits like Mommy 2 Jules don't have a life cycle so if they eventually become a Hall of Fame, they choose to.

Some of the mods were born human but don't bother asking a mod if they are. They won't buy that.

It turns also out, that EKB is Mommy 2 Jules's pet too!
Old 10-26-2014, 07:50 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
EKB is really a carrot.
Old 10-26-2014, 08:19 PM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
View carolite's Photo Album
carolite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: AFK
carolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queen
Water Talent Water Talent
You guys are really into EKB, huh?
Old 10-26-2014, 08:23 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker406TWO View Post
Are we making them up or actually finding secrets?
Well, most are made up. There are a few exceptions of true ones.
Quote:
5. They only CLAIM to have lives.
Old 10-26-2014, 08:42 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Mommy 2 Jules is actually a monkey EM stands for evil monkey
Mommy 2 Jules and Onionleaf believe the saying goes " A cookie a day keeps the doctor away "
Old 10-26-2014, 09:38 PM
A pie nomming pixie!
View Bethanythepieeatingfairy's Photo Album
Bethanythepieeatingfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2014 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Baking
Bethanythepieeatingfairy is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
The mods hog up all the cookies because they baked them but we took them!
Old 10-26-2014, 10:53 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
This is no secret because Mommy said so, but they put all the cookies they stole from us in the staff room cookie jar!

We need to infiltrate the staff room and steal BACK our cookies!
Old 10-26-2014, 11:26 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonyfairy44 View Post
Mommy 2 Jules is actually a monkey EM stands for evil monkey
Mommy 2 Jules and Onionleaf believe the saying goes " A cookie a day keeps the doctor away "
Monkey? hmm, I do know of a silly monkey that used to be on the staff. She loves Starbucks as much as I do. But it wasn't me!

And no, no, no! My saying is "a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand!" LOL (You can verify this by coming into our pixie chat channel. It is my setinfo there!)

You guys crack me up!

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 10-27-2014, 01:36 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverLunaMorningvalley View Post
This is no secret because Mommy said so, but they put all the cookies they stole from us in the staff room cookie jar!

We need to infiltrate the staff room and steal BACK our cookies!
Yes Liver we need to do this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy 2 Jules View Post
Monkey? hmm, I do know of a silly monkey that used to be on the staff. She loves Starbucks as much as I do. But it wasn't me!

And no, no, no! My saying is "a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand!" LOL (You can verify this by coming into our pixie chat channel. It is my setinfo there!)

You guys crack me up!

~ Em
Well I was close to your saying you crack me up sometimes too ROFL

I found these very interesting

106 The mods are fairies
Really you are fairies hmmm makes sense a little

102.EKB isnt rly evil,his toons name is ACTUALY sweet lil angel
Really? Well that may be his disguise

101. Every time EKB watches pinochio he cant wait until hes a real bunny
Right cause all the mods are fairies EKB is a mod -_-

98.A is for apple.
I beg to differ A is for acorns

74.Evil Kid Bugs is also related to Barney.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER PEOPLE RELATED TO BARNEY THAT I SHOULD KNOW
OF?

61. Even though Evil Kid Bugs may seem tough, he really enjoys a walk on the beach during a sunset and romantic dinners.
This I highly doubt

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 10-27-2014 at 02:10 AM. Reason: merged double posts
Old 10-28-2014, 10:56 PM
Virtually Virtual
View Fairy Hoppins's Photo Album
Fairy Hoppins's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 106

Fairy Hoppins serves with Captain Hook willinglyFairy Hoppins serves with Captain Hook willinglyFairy Hoppins serves with Captain Hook willinglyFairy Hoppins serves with Captain Hook willinglyFairy Hoppins serves with Captain Hook willinglyFairy Hoppins serves with Captain Hook willinglyFairy Hoppins serves with Captain Hook willinglyFairy Hoppins serves with Captain Hook willinglyFairy Hoppins serves with Captain Hook willinglyFairy Hoppins serves with Captain Hook willinglyFairy Hoppins serves with Captain Hook willingly
Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonyfairy44 View Post
EKB why don't you use your powers for good instead of evil you could be a poet or something else?
All Poets are Evil, that is why they make kids memorize poetry in school.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:26 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Kid Bugs View Post
All Poets are Evil, that is why they make kids memorize poetry in school.
What Poetry isn't evil! You are just confused Mr. EKB

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 10-29-2014 at 02:51 AM. Reason: removed mod impersonation discussion
Old 10-30-2014, 08:28 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Just leave EKB to do... well, whatever he does when he's not stealing carrots.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:55 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Poetry I tried writing a poem once it went a little something like this

In sitting in my room eating some food
I'm watching the paint on the wall dry
The tv isn't on it's just a black screen
The light is on that's good so I can see
I'm looking at the fan it isn't on cause the temperature is just fine
I have a calling and a floor which is pretty good if you ask me
I'm now looking at the door which is a door

Haha JK I'm actually good at writing poems

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-31-2014 at 02:47 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 12-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Remember when I told you that the mods were spirits hired by Mommy 2 Jules? Well, not all mods were chosen by her. Some mods, known as "illegal mods" were chosen by Evil Kid Bugs. He bribes an admin to send the message. Mommy 2 Jules usually likes spirit mods so most of the human mods are "illegal mods" but some humans aren't illegal mods.

EKB was created by Mommy 2 Jules to be her "sidekick" but it doesn't follow her rules. He is created in a way that he needs carrots to survive and not get crazy.

Mommy 2 Jules and a few other admins feed him but they sometimes run out. If they do, he gets to the point where he begs regular users for carrots and if he doesn't get carrots within the next three days, he changes the username of an unsuspecting innocent user (like RiverLunaMorningValley).

To celebrate National Cookie Day, here's the sweets (mostly cookies) that some of the mods like:

Mommy 2 Jules-Acorn Cookie
Sapphire Sweetfeather-Blueberry Truffle Cookie
Lily-Honey Truffle Cookie
Onionleaf-Truffle Cookie
Joan-Sunflower Cookie
Evil Kid Bugs-He only likes Carrot Cake as a sweet
Jack I-He prefers Tea Scones
Zilly-Raspberry Truffle Cookie

That's all I found. I'll post more mod discoveries later.