PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-24-2018, 09:21 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Oh dear! Well it's partly my fault too. Don't worry Alexa, hopefully now you and this RP will have more people to talk to!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 09-25-2018, 04:51 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Oh my! Poor Alexa... hahaha

It's partly my fault I suppose... letting poor Alexa go crazy in my absence.... oh dear.

She may be beyond helping now... maybe Conroy can help her with his wizardy powers hahha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Oh dear! Well it's partly my fault too. Don't worry Alexa, hopefully now you and this RP will have more people to talk to!
I spoke to the RP again and it said it's happy to see you two!
Old 09-26-2018, 03:46 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I have to confess, I've forgotten where we are in the story. I'm going to have to add this to the reread list. And I don't really remember what I was going to do with either Kara or Acacia.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 09-26-2018, 05:30 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I think I'm going to have to do *another* read through as well.

If I recall correctly, our descendants were still on Avalon (oof) and I think they had just recently gotten their titles from our... magi-dwarf (or whoever it was)? They were all sitting around a campfire just talking. Zeo and Vera just left to have a talk.

I was trying to remember where we were going in the story and what plot ideas we had and, while I can't remember all of them, it seems like we have so much left to do even though it feels like the story is quickly coming to a close. I really don't want to have a rushed ending (which is something I'm afraid might happen with the story) but at the same time, I don't know what else to do, at least here on Avalon (we might have to just skip over the training). I'm going to need to do some serious brainstorming.

Anyway, as for the plot/story ideas I remember that have yet to happen in the roleplay itself: Moira is supposed to turn good, Anise is still trying to impress Modris (I have a good idea for that) and eventually she'll get fed up with him and become the big baddie, we have to do something with Anila, the double-crossing Air Elf, and I have this subplot involving Zeo, Vera, and Modris. I think we might have wanted to do something with the Lady of the Lake though I'm not so sure about that. An idea I had while going through this story about a year ago and re-editing *all* of my Zeo posts was that I wanted Zeolite and Modris to kind of... end up together. Or at least start something with them that might lead to some kind of romantic relationship (we probably don't have enough time in this roleplay for them to actually develop feelings for each other, though I have hinted at a mutual attraction to each other. I know now is not the time to be thinking about sequels but if we were to have a sequel to this rp, I feel like I could further develop their relationship in that.).

I had an idea whilst writing this. I feel like Anise should delve into some dark magic and conjure up a shadow army for Modris. She'll be doing this in an attempt to impress him. I'd say she succeeds in that, yet something still would have to happen for Anise to completely turn her back on Modris and become the big baddie. Anyway, I think Modris, Anise, and possibly Moira would try to use that army to invade "our world". The Avalonians would hear about this and send our Descendants off to fight. I feel like both the Avalonians and our Descendants would either be feeling confident (confident that this is the final battle and that they will win because that's what the prophecy says) or worried (worried because the Descendants have only been training for a few days(?) and are not ready for a full battle like this.). Regardless, the Descendants will go off to fight Modris, Anise, possibly Moira, and this new shadow army (and possibly the goofy, original army Modris had). Our Descendants... would lose this battle. Something will happen during it, Anise will turn on Modris (and Moira if she's still there) and she... will win. Our Descendants, plus Modris and Moira will possibly travel back to Avalon. Or maybe they'd receive word from some magical... thing, like a wisp, that Avalon is no longer safe so they'd have to go someplace else.

Then stuff will happen. I think Anise might use her newly-found dark magic to cover the world in darkness. Our Descendants plus Modris and Moira will have to figure out a way to defeat her, blah, blah, blah, the *actual* final battle then occurs, we defeat Anise, Bernadette gets crowned Queen of Camelot, and yeah. I guess that'd be the end. What do you all think?
Old 12-28-2018, 09:50 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas.
I'm glad BiotB is moving along again, and we're getting to do FFA, but I feel bad that we still haven't managed to revive this RP. Unfortunately, I can't quite remember what I had planned to do for Kara, so here's a quick post for Anise incorporating some of Alexa's ideas (sorry it's so short).

I stomped down the hall, still fuming with rage. How dare Modris try and blame me for our loss?! It was his own fault for not planning ahead better, and for having such an incompetent army!
The dragon's power flooded through me, giving me a sense of exhilaration. I was far more powerful than I had been before, but I knew I had to be careful. Modris was certainly not worth me losing my sanity. I couldn't just start recklessly throwing my new magic around... I had to find a way to use it, something to channel it through.

"Moira! Where are you?! Modris is looking for you again!" I shouted. "He wants us to train some more with the knights!" Fat lot of good that was going to do, training those worthless fools.
I peeked into the next room down the hall, one of her favorite places to disappear to - the great library of magic spells. To my annoyance, there was no sign of the little airhead. I hoped she hadn't gotten lost again - or, at least, that I wouldn't have to be the one to look for her.

What does Modris think I am, his servant? Ordering me around, telling me to go on a wild-goose chase for that stupid Moira. I was starting to fume again. I had better find a good outlet for this newfound power, and soon.

My eyes fell on a tapestry of a great army of dark knights, swords and lances drawn, charging forward in an unstoppable wave. I snorted. If only we had that as our army, instead of this pathetic bunch of henchmen!
An idea began to form as I slowly contemplated the intimidating army in the painting. I remembered, back when I was still learning dark magic, my tutor had mentioned an ancient spell that could be used to summon a vast, unstoppable dark army. They would be made of shadows, and therefore no obstacle or foe could truly stop them, for they would only reform and charge again. With such a force, the three of us could easily overpower those pathetic knights' descendants, and overtake Camelot once more.

And more importantly, this would finally prove to Modris who I truly was. A force to be reckoned with in my own right. Not his underling, not his servant, and certainly not a henchman for him to order around. No, he would have to accept me as an equal, and allow me to stand by his side. I would rule Camelot along with him, as Queen, taking my rightful place as his equal.

I smiled to myself. Yes. There was no way he could call me weak or foolish then. This will finally show him what I am capable of!

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 01-03-2019, 12:26 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Hey Glory! Love the post!

There's still some stuff that needs to take place before your post, like the first big battle between the Descendants and Modris. I'm actually feeling kind of inspired to write something for C:U so I may get a post out for this soon (I don't know how soon, though).

I think I'll try to write something for Zeo and Modris to try and move things along on both sides.
Old 01-13-2019, 07:40 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent

The very next day, our morning began the same way it had for the past two days. Get up, eat breakfast, train. I still wasn’t used to waking up in Avalon. I feel like it would take quite a while to get used to all of the sounds and creatures that reside here. On the bright side of things, I did sleep more soundly than I have the past couple nights. Probably because Vera was with me after all these years. But I couldn’t stop thinking about what she said the night before. That someone had saved her from the car wreck. I first thought was Grettir might’ve been Vera’s mysterious savior, but she told me it wasn’t him. Vera thought the same thing when she first arrived in Avalon but Grettir assured her that he hadn’t saved her. Apparently, whoever had rescued Vera simply left her unconscious body outside of Grettir‘s hut and left before anyone noticed they were even there. Vera said she never saw anybody that resembled the blurry image of her hero on Avalon since they left her here.
I asked her if she thought she’d ever see the person again. She said that she often hopes to meet them again, even if only for a few moments, just so she can thank them for saving her life. I also found myself hoping to meet her rescuer too someday. Hopefully for more than “a few moments”.

Breakfast was quiet and tense today. I think everyone was still on edge after the fire last night, especially the Avalonians. I can only imagine how hard this all must be on them. The possibility of someone so close to them turning out to be a traitor is truly disheartening, especially if the traitor really is Blaise. It just seems so unlikely that she would try to sabotage us. Blaise always appeared to be the most excited about training us. Unless Modris took over her mind, I highly doubt she’s behind the fire. Maybe it was another fire fairy? Or maybe it was someone else completely? What if it was one of the Descendants? Conroy has always seemed kind of suspicious. I wouldn’t be surprised if he turned out to be the saboteur. Ever since I met him I always felt like he was hiding something. Maybe he is actually working with Modris as a double agent.

Modris… I wonder what he has planned for us.
I thought to myself. There was something oddly fascinating about that man. Maybe I was just too focused on his looks but there was a small part of me that was just so intrigued by him. I wanted to know more about him. However, the other part of me was able to recognize how dangerous Modris actually is right now. Now isn't the time to try and study him. Because of him and his goons, my life is in danger. But not just me. Aura, Kara, Shae, every one of us "Descendants" are in danger. I don't know why I'm even drawn to him. I should hate his guts right now. I'm pretty sure a part of me does. But it should be all of me. Modris is clearly beyond saving.

It isn't even my job to try and save him anyway. He needs to be the one who turns away from this dark path and initiate some kind of change in his life. I doubt he will, though. He seems bent on finishing what Mordred started, whatever that was. It can't be anything good, or else why would the Avalonians be training us to fight him?

Still… there was something about his eyes. They were so unique and mysterious. The least intimidating feature he had on his intimidating body. Even from a purely platonic perspective, how could you not be drawn to them? I wanted to just stare at them for hours and not even speak to him. I felt like I could learn so much about Modris just by looking at his eyes. And judging by the way he looked at me in the past, I couldn't help but feel like he felt the same way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is everything ready, Modris?" Mordred asked in his naturally unnerving voice.
"Of course, sir. Everything is ready for our attack." I replied, sounding calmer than I actually felt. I feel like I've perfected feigning bravery and confidence. I've had to deal with these dreams and these eerie conversations with my ancestor for years. Almost my entire life. As a young, confused, and scared little boy, they were a source of a lot of anxiety both for me and my parents, especially. My poor mum and dad didn't know what do with me. I mean, what can you do when your eight-year-old son comes crying to you and telling you about a "scary man" talking to you in your dreams? They were beyond worried for me, and I don't blame them. I didn't know what was wrong with me and neither did they. They tried their best to "fix me" but nothing ever worked. No amount of medicine could take them away. Nobody my parents and I talked to could get rid of them. I experienced so many sleepless nights because of my "dreams". So many nights I purposely stayed awake to keep myself from experiencing them. So many nights where I woke up in a cold sweat, crying for my mother who would rush to my bedroom and lay with me as I wept into her lap. At some point though, I realized that they might never actually go away. That I would have this strange, scary man talking to me at night for as long as I lived. So, I began to try to sleep again. It was difficult, as first. If I wasn't already scared enough to try and fall asleep, I continued to wake up in the middle of those "dreams". Even if I cried, I started to force myself not to call for my mum. I began to realize at such a young age what a burden it was for her and dad to be constantly worried about my mental health. So, as time went on and I grew up, I allowed myself sleep and eventually converse with the creepy man (who I later learned was named Mordred, as our conversations got longer and longer). I stopped crying and talking to my parents about it, which led them to believe they had gone away. Now they thought I just had "night terrors" as a child. From a certain point of view, they weren't wrong. They were quite terrifying as a kid. In fact, they're still terrifying. It's impossible to feel a sense of safety and peace when I'm with Mordred in my dreams. It's always felt that way and I doubt it'll change anytime soon. But because of Mordred, I learned of my amazing lineage. I learned I was a descendant of one of the most powerful knights of King Arthur's round table. Mordred told me I was destined for greatness and that I was the true ruler of Camelot. He told me he would help me become king, so I listened. As I listened, Mordred began to shape me into the leader that I am now.

But at what cost?

"Good. Are Moira and Anise prepared as well?" Mordred asked
"As ready as they'll ever be." I answered, continuing my confident façade.
"Good… very good." He said, his eyes gazing into mine intensely. I could tell he was studying me, try to see if he could spot any lies just by looking into my eyes, which have always been a weakness for me. I could tell the greatest lie in the world and no one would know unless they took the time to study my eyes, which would give it all away. It has taken me so long to essentially get my eyes to lie along with the rest of myself. Mordred has been able to easily see through me all while I grew up. These past few months I've noticed he's been having a bit of trouble, which meant I must be getting better at lying with my eyes now. I was hoping my luck would continue tonight during this final conversation before I go to war.
"I'm delighted to hear everything is working out the way it is supposed to, Modris." Mordred began, turning away from me " I was beginning to get quite worried, especially after you let the Descendants escape. But I now see that you have become a fine knight. I'm finally proud to have you as my descendant."
Upon hearing him say this, my brows furrowed. "W-what?" I said, my eyes flickering toward him.
"Hmm?" "What did you say?" I asked him
"I said 'I'm finally proud to have you as my descendant'." Mordred repeated, as he slowly turned back towards me, making sure to enunciate every word. Confusion began to set inside of me along with hurt and a strange sense of… betrayal? "But I thought… hadn't you… I-" "Modris, you're better than this." Mordred said, sternly "You were weak and you know it. I tried my best with you and I was beginning to fear it had all been for nothing but you have proved me wrong. I think you may almost be ready to rule Camelot. Almost."
"So… you had no faith in me all this time?" I asked him
"Why does it matter if I did or didn't? Why should you care about such things, Modris?"
"I-"
"You're showing signs of weakness again, boy." Mordred said, now standing closer to me than before "I didn't think you were capable of changing my mind so quickly. I suppose I-"
"I'm not weak, sir." I interrupted him, trying to regain my composure.
"Oh, really?" "Yes, sir. I know I am strong. You know it too. I was, after all, trained by King Arthur's best knight." I said, trying to get back on his good side. Mordred stepped back, not responding immediately. He went back to studying my eyes. I was worried he didn't believe me when he finally spoke. "Despite your statement being true, flattery will not get you far with me. Thankfully, I'm in a good mood and I'll let it slide."
I internally breathed a sigh of relief. I opened my mouth to speak again but was cut off by Mordred. "I'm done here. Today will be the start of a new era, Modris. An era that you will help usher in when you win today's battle. And you will be victorious unless you want to suffer the consequences." "Of course, sir. I understand." "Good. I will let you get back to work then."
And with that, Mordred was gone in a flash.

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times to combat the dryness I felt. As I sat up, I felt a throbbing pain in my forehead, causing me to wince. My body felt tired and heavy like weights had been glued to me. For a few months now, I noticed I had been getting less and less sleep. I don’t know why exactly. What I do know is that my lack of sleep has started to catch up to me.

Ugh, today is going to be an extremely long day.

After I threw on my undershirt and took a drink of water in the hopes that it would get rid of the headache (it didn't), I walked over to the window in my room. Even though I slept in the highest tower, my view of the ground below was less than exciting. We lived in the Forbidden Forest, which was full of dead trees, trees that are dead, and more dead trees. Not to mention there was a toxic lake, a cursed lake, and a cursed, toxic lake. So, there was nothing for me to admire as I looked out the window. The cool air is a bit calming though, so that is a plus, I suppose. Still, it would be nice for a change in scenery once in a while. That being said, after a few years of living here, you get used to the view.
As I looked upon the dreary scenery that lay before me, my thought drifted back to my plan.

In ten hours my army will invade London to show all of England, and all of the world, the might of Modr-
"Ah!" I felt a sharp pain in my head and I thought I heard a quiet, yet sinister sounding laugh coming from somewhere in my room… or my head.
Mordred… the might of Mordred.

Even when I wasn't directly speaking to Mordred in my sleep, he always seems to be watching me, listening to my thoughts. I never feel truly alone. For some that would probably be a good thing. For me, I'd rather live alone than-
"-Have a monster in my head." I gasped, my eyes widening and slapping my hand to my mouth. I have never said something so insulting about Mordred out loud before. I've never even thought something like that out of fear of what he may do to me in my dreams, which would somehow affect me in real life too. I didn't feel any sharp pains in my head or anywhere else in my body so I assumed either Mordred missed me saying that or he waiting to punish me when I go to sleep. If I wanted to, I could use magic to put up a mental block so I could think freely without worrying too much about Mordred. But that would take a lot of magic and a lot of energy from me, and I'm needing to conserve both for the battle.

The battle against the world… and possibly the pesky Descendants. I thought, mentally going through a list of all of the Descendants. The Descendants have barely had a weeks worth of training from the Avalonians and they expect to defeat me-ugh!- us? Anila tells me she's been trying to put a stop to their training. She apparently started a fire last night, which cut the Descendant's training session short. How wonderful for us.

My thoughts then drifted toward a certain descendant. One with flaming red hair and ocean blue eyes.

Zeolite Alken. The more mysterious one of the group descended from one of the more mysterious, and relatively unknown, knights of the Round Table. The one that has quite the skill with a bow and arrow, as Moira found out for herself.

"She is also the one with unmistakable beauty…" I say in the quietest of murmurs
"NO! Modris, don't go there." I tell myself.
"She is the enemy. She's one of the ones who will try to ruin your plan. You cannot flirt with danger. Zeolite will be destroyed along with all of the other Descendants. That is part of your- part of my- agh!- part of our plan." I could feel my head beginning to throb even more now. The stress of having to constantly worry about please Mordred makes my body worn out, more than it really should be. That's the price of power, though. Power… I didn't even want.

I was rubbing my head, attempting to soothe the pain when I heard a knock at my door.
"Who is it?!" I snapped in a rough voice.
"Sir," I heard the sound of Moira's voice coming through my door. "You need to come out here immediately. Anise has done something. No, she-she created something. I don't know what it is. You need to come see this now!"

What in the world has Anise done now? I thought to myself, shaking my head as I went to quickly put on my boots before running out to see the mess Anise surely created.

Author's Note: Yay! A post! Finally! And it's a double post! I'm quite pleased with how this turned out, especially Modris's part. Fun fact, I made myself cry when I was writing a certain part of Modris's post. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it.

By the way, Glory, I told you wrong. The battle with Modris and the Descendants does happen after Anise creates the shadow army, not before. Sorry.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:37 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
By the way, we have an OOC thread for Camelot: Uprising now. There we will discuss characters, story and various other things related to this RP while we save room on *this* thread for IC posts.

Here's the link to the OOC thread!
Old 01-24-2021, 01:44 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Just wait till y'all meet Bors.