PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-11-2014, 05:20 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
It's okay Liri! Take your time.
I've been having the same problem, it's been like 3 weeks since I've posted. Sorry everyone! Mainland life has been crazy.
I'll post tomorrow, hopefully.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 11-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Hope's Point of View
Inside Dai Li head quarters

The Dai Li guards dragged me out of the main room where Wicked, Evil, Monster and the King were talking. It surprised me that the King would even be here I thought all he did was sit on his throne yelling at servants for more power and money. As they took me out of the room I had my eyes fixed on him I yelled and kicked my way trying to get to freedom. They took my down a hall way and into a room with many cells. " Just stop fighting" one of the guards order in a forceful tone." I will never stop fighting every day that I live I will try to get away from you" I replied. The guards opened up the gates and threw me in a dark cell with a small uncomfortable looking bed made out of wood and hay.

" You will get used to this room, tomorrow begins your training " the guard said. I just sat there at the floor looking at them. How could anyone be so cruel and evil. Training what did they mean by training? Training me to do what? Did they want me to be some kind of monster? Whatever there plans are I need to make a plan of my own. And find out more about this " training"

Sorry it's short guys
Old 11-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Sorry this is getting inactive. I'll try to post soon. I can't promise anything, though.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:29 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Hope's point of view
( inside the dungeon )

I sat on the cold hard floor looking around at the prison I was locked in. I got up and sat on this old wooden bed that must have been here for many years and looked down at the metal floor covered in dust and dirt. This cell hasn't been used in quite awhile. I wondered what happened to my sister Joy I hadn't seen anything that happened to her I hope she managed to get away and find safety. I was placed in this prison here to be " trained " whatever that has to mean because I was different from almost everyone else. I was beginning to wander why the King would even want us here. Perhaps he felt we would be a threat to his power and his kingdom. I didn't really know much about the King except that people in my village were not particularly fond of him and that he had a son who would be is heir to the throne I do not think that he has any other children except for his son whose name I do not remember.

I started to walk around my cell pacing back and forth thinking about my thoughts I didn't know if I was the only person here in the dungeon or if there were others, but that didn't matter all that mattered was that I could find a way out of here and get back to my sister Joy. I thought more about Joy and how I missed her and began to cry a little.

I wasn't really sure how to write a good dungeon Point of View

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 11-16-2014 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Adding to it
Old 11-17-2014, 10:47 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Sorry this is becoming a bit inactive. I want to post, but I don't know how the training session with Nyna and the Gifted is supposed to go.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:01 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I've been having the same problem, Alexa. I really don't know how to start the training session. How exactly will Nyna show them how to use their powers?

Off topic:

Happy birthday Liri!!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-17-2014, 11:14 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Liri today is your Birthday Happy Birthday!

Same here guys I am not sure how to write the training session, also Joy, Hanna, Ezra and Taila have not returned back to head quarters yet. Perhaps she could show them that you need to keep clam and focused in order to use your powers correctly, fighting techniques hand to hand combat.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:27 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Off topic:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIRI DAZZLEBEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg One does not simply.jpg (32.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg HB.jpg (29.4 KB, 24 views)
Old 11-18-2014, 01:15 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
So I was reading the character backgrounds just to make sure I knew what is going to happen to the characters next because it had been a while and I just made an embarrassing mistake I thought the character of Galy was a guy this whole time - hides under rock -
Old 11-18-2014, 01:37 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
LOL! Yeah, Galy was always and always will be a girl.
Old 11-18-2014, 01:53 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
I know I just now I just ...... Galy is a girl wow I just am ROFL with embarrassment right now
Old 11-21-2014, 10:07 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes guys! Haha, Alexa I love that picture!!!

I am sooooo sorry I haven't been on here recently. I have been going through a lot of stressful stuff in the mainland between family, friends, and school. My best friend is basically the only thing holding me together right now. He is incredible and a life saver in so many ways.

I will try to post as soon as I can, but I am going to be super busy until December, so I might not be able to post very much until then.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:21 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thanks Liri. Sorry life is so chaotic for you. I'm glad you have a friend that's there for you. Don't worry about anything. You post when you want to. No rush.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:51 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
You're welcome Liri! Aw, sorry to hear that life in real has been so chaotic for you. I'm glad that you have a good friend around that you can depend on!
Anyway, don't feel pressured to post, do it whenever you're ready.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-22-2014, 01:39 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
It's okay Liri, post whenever you have the time. I'm sorry to hear that Mainland life has been rough lately.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

I'll post tomorrow, hopefully. Sorry that it's been a month since my last post.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!