PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Events and Parties

Pixie Events and Parties Make, Organize and Talk about in-game Events and Parties

Old Ideas for Pixie Hollow Winter Events?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-16-2015, 01:36 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Ideas for Pixie Hollow Winter Events?

Fly with you pixies! I've been browsing through some of the event pages on the Wiki of the November and December months and remembered how fun it was to fly into the Hollow during this time of the year. I'm not sure why, but the Winter Wonderland Party was always my favourite event. Maybe because it was my first event to participate in as a Member, or because of the festive decorations, or simply because it was always the end of the school year for me. Whatever the reason was, it's still an event that I would love to participate in some time again! While we can't celebrate Winter in Pixie Hollow at this time, what we can do is share our ideas on what we would have liked to see in the Hollow during this event.

We had a lot of activities to do in previous years, from unique meadow releases to gift wrapping, which was great! But apart from the annual tossing of snowballs, Minister of Winter visits and critterific ice sculptures, what else can you think of that would make the Winter Wonderland Party even more special? Maybe you could think of a twist to the usual Seasonal Bunch badges, or have a wintery clothing or dye collection in mind.

I would love to hear your ideas! If you're stumped (like I am right now ), then feel free to talk about your favorite part of Winter in Pixie Hollow, that can certainly help start the ball rolling.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 12-16-2015, 04:26 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
They hadn't celebrated Christmas and New Year event. I think it's a great idea if they also celebrate that event in the Winter Wonderland Party. Oh yes, and I wish if they add seasonal awards for the Art day... it's one of my favorite event from all event that's available in Pixie Hollow (because I'm an artsy person).
Old 12-16-2015, 04:53 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
It would be hilarious if they had the Minister of Summer visit instead of the Minister of Winter!!!

This gorgeous siggy was made by Ruby! Thank you so much!
Old 12-16-2015, 11:57 PM
Is a Pixie
View Tanglethorn's Photo Album
Tanglethorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Autumn 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 50

Tanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A list
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
It was really lovely in the Hollow and they seemed to go all out, I think sledding would've been a nice addition; maybe even make it a game like animal derby!

Or snowflake inspired wings-- possibly just as a silly sweet or maybe as a wing style/decoration that you could acquire.

I so loved the winter outfits (boots and especially Tink's coat) I would've loved to see more, especially furry and frost fairy (movie) inspired designs.

Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version
Old 12-17-2015, 01:09 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
I love all of the ideas so far! Oh yes, wouldn't it be great to have some New Year's fireworks to go off in Havendish Square? Sure, we ate the silly sweets to make the meadows sparkle, but it would have been awesome to see some fireworks without setting them off ourselves (so we can relax and say "Ooooh... Aaaah"). They could start off when the PST midnight strikes and would continue throughout the whole day on the 1st.

For Art Month, I think it would have been super if we had the chance to create our own badge. We could come visit Bess (who would come to visit with her art supplies and tent) and she would take us to an easel and let us paint ourselves an event badge. We'd get to choose from a range of borders and could add "stickers" to the main area (Famous Fairies, art-related things, etc). This badge would have stayed as my favorite for a while, for sure!

Haha, Lily! That would be a nice early April Fools joke, wouldn't it? Or the Summer and Winter Ministers could visit together and talk about why their season is the best.

Sledding sounds like a neat multiplayer game! Sled could be the host (is that where you got the initial idea from?) Did we have a frosted wings silly sweet, or did our wings just sparkle? It's been so long ago that I can't remember what the silly sweet effect looked like. (Does anyone have a picture?) I, too, was thinking about an idea for some sort of snow-inspired silly sweet, but seeing as we had so many of those released, I didn't have a clue as to what else could be added.

Old 12-17-2015, 02:07 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I agree that the sledding and winter outfits are good ideas!

I think we should have a winter-themed outfit contest for one of the fashion spotlights that occurred when Pixie Hollow was still open.

Another thing I think we should have is a contest where you can draw your fairy in a winter outfit (hand-drawn or digitally) and send it to Disney by e-mail. If you win, your outfit would be featured in the clothing shops.
Old 12-18-2015, 02:55 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Of course, contests are always fun to participate in! Speaking of fashion, I was brainstorming ideas for new dyes, and thought of a fun idea which I called "Dye Combos". Since we had featured outfits in Gale's Outfitters, why not sell dye combinations that were inspired by players' outfits? Or they could be sold along with the Seasonal dyes and have a theme according to the current season/event.

Christmas time always comes with many beautiful colors, so I made a few combos incorporating this holiday. Each bundle of dyes would include either two or three different bottles of dye, so that you can have a starting point when mix-and-matching outfits.

"Cookie" - includes Cookie Tan *new* and Chocolate Brown

"Candy Cane" - includes Snow White, Holly Red *new* and Kelly Green

"Festive Bells" - includes Corn Cob Yellow and Plum Purple

Edit: Oops, forgot about one! This combination is called "Frosted" - it includes Snowflake Blue and Diamond Blue, and comes in a frosted pattern. I don't know if a patterned dye would look all right, but it was a fun idea to think about anyway. ^^

I hope you like the idea! Do you think it could be improved in some way?

Last edited by Onionleaf; 12-18-2015 at 03:15 AM. Reason: added to list
Old 12-18-2015, 02:42 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Here's my idea: I thought it would be funny to have for the month of December the play "A Christmas Carol" - it wouldn't be called that, but the gist would be there. Vidia would be Scrooge, who doesn't care to get into the festive mood. Iridessa would be the Spirit of Holidays Past; Rosetta would be the Spirit of Holidays Present; and Blaze the Firefly would be the Spirit of Holidays Future - which would be hilarious if you ask me, and go along with his character from "The Lost Treasure" Tinkerbell movie. Their role would be to get Vidia to appreciate how much the holidays mean to others as well as herself.
Old 12-20-2015, 09:17 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

That sounds like a perfectly fitting idea for a Fairy Tale Theater play, Sapphira. I can just picture how it would all look like, with Blaze being the icing on the cake. I really enjoyed the Comedy Night play (back in 2012-13), and would have loved to see the Famous Fairies appear on stage again.

Old 11-01-2020, 09:17 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Wow! No one has posted here since 2015! Well, I have some ideas.

For the Winter Wonderland Party, I came up with the idea of having a winter light up quest for each of the fab 5 famous fairies about preparing for winter. Completing three would give a key to the frost forest and completing all would give the key for the ice palace. I also created badges for delivering all the Christmas gifts. I created them to reward myself for delivering the gifts to my friend, but maybe there could be a minigame or something about delivering gifts to other fairies. The remake added a beautiful location called XMAS land which sort of looked like an ice palace exterior.

People here have been posting about the idea of a New Year firework show, maybe on the Fly Up map. It sort of reminds me of the Tinkerbell DS game where there were New Year fireworks on the map. Fairies can even get a badge for watching them. It would also be cool if fairies got a free badge simply by flying on during the 1st of January. I created one with a jade dog (because I created it for 2018, the year of the dog).

For Art Month, it would be cool if there were stations all over Pixie Hollow dedicated to trying different types of art. For example, there could be a painting station in Neverfruit Grove, baking in Neverberry Thicket, sewing in Springtime Orchard, tinkering in Maple Tree Hill, dancing in the Ballroom or Fairy Circle, music in Snowcap Glade or even creative writing in a library location. Badges can even by earned by trying all these activities. Maybe Tinkerbell can have a quest about trying the different types of art.

I created a January event called the Winter Tea Party. It would be like the Garden Tea Party but it would be in the winter rather than the summer and hosted by the winter fairies. It would be in the Winter Woods and there would be tables of iced tea and ice cream. Maybe Periwinkle can have a quest about making ice cream using the ingredients found in Pixie Hollow.

Another event idea for January is the Northern Lights Festival. I got this idea from 2010 when there were quests about creating the Northern Lights, a gift fairies give to the mainland every year. There could not only be quests, but I've imagined fairies would celebrate with a feast in Havendish, the Ballroom, the Tearoom or the Fairy Circle.

Also, it would be great if Spike visited as a famous fairy.