PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Events and Parties

Pixie Events and Parties Make, Organize and Talk about in-game Events and Parties

Old Summer Celebration

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-06-2016, 09:00 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Oh wow, that sounds like a critterific day out! I think every photo looks great, it's just like a Photo Safari trip. I like most of all how you captured the hawk - those outstretched wings, clear blue sky and soft sun rays make the captured moment so peaceful. You totally deserve that badge!

I'm planning on visiting a farm either this weekend or the next - there'll be lots of work to do with the new-born lambs so the owners will be showing me how it's all run. Should be interesting! Maybe once I survive the day, Fawn could award me a "participation" badge, hehe.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 09-08-2016, 03:19 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Hello, Sunshines!

This week celebrates the End of Summer Sparkler event

Now if only Fairyabc would put out the End of Summer Sparkler decorations...I plan to have a crystal-themed tea party this Sunday, and wear my crystal star necklaces and faux crystal heart necklaces Doing a 'grow your own crystal' craft would be nice, but I've never had much luck with those.

It took me some thinking to figure out what to celebrate on the Mainland and tie it in with Pixie Hollow. But! I got the best(?) idea! For my Crystal Tea I got out some Christmas lights and strung them up. So here is the badge:

Only one more Summer Celebrations event after this one and it's time for Autumn! So I'm also kinda-sorta celebrating the Changing of the Leaves, which would also come out at this time in Pixie Hollow (I think...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
I like most of all how you captured the hawk - those outstretched wings, clear blue sky and soft sun rays make the captured moment so peaceful. You totally deserve that badge!
Thank you! Although I don't know if I can take full credit, that particular picture was more of a fluke: the first one the camera took the photo after the hawk went behind a tree (D'oh!); the second one was blurry; and this last one was like a miracle, even I was surprised how good it came out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf
I'm planning on visiting a farm either this weekend or the next - there'll be lots of work to do with the new-born lambs so the owners will be showing me how it's all run. Should be interesting! Maybe once I survive the day, Fawn could award me a "participation" badge, hehe.
You should take pictures of the lambs and post a picture here! I'd love to see some baby lambs

Last edited by Sapphira110; 09-13-2016 at 04:02 AM.
Old 09-10-2016, 02:02 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I loved the End of Summer Sparkler! Our last one was the closing of Pixie Hollow, but it has always been a time to welcome in new things.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:43 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Well, little sprinkles...

It looks like Summer is almost over. Did you have fun?

So whenever it was time for the End of Summer Sparkler, I had my own little event going too; inspired from a chapter in Kozue Amano's "Aria" called 'Redentore'. In Venice, Italy they have a festival to celebrate the end of summer by having parties on boats, ending the night with fireworks - or at least that's what the chapter said, but it seems the real Venice has it in July. *Shrugs* Maybe the translation was a little off and it was to celebrate the start of summer...?

That aside, in Pixie Hollow I would celebrate by making canoes and decorating my pixie's garden with them (as seen above.) In my head the event was hosted by Rani, my favorite Disney Fairy, but this year Silvermist wanted to give it a go.

Help Silvermist gather ingredients in the Hollow so she can throw a Summer-ending party for her friends: Tinker Bell, Iridessa, Fawn, Rosetta, Rani, Beck...And earn this beautiful badge!

Last edited by Sapphira110; 09-19-2016 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-19-2016, 03:15 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

This last Saturday I threw a party for my family - although I don't think they realized it; I'm a sneaky fairy We had a BBQ dinner, and I put out mini cupcakes and sparkling apple cider. Nobody asked why *shrugs*
My Mom and I ate out in the humble gazebo in our backyard.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Lovely badges! This summer celebration was a great idea! Did you take these pics from when the original Pixie Hollow was open? (like the canoe one)
Old 09-20-2016, 12:08 AM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you Most of the pictures I took from Wind Muddle's Hollow, but a few were done in the original, like the canoe one - which was during the last days of Pixie Hollow, I sectioned my fairy's garden in fours to decorate it for all the seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter.
Old 09-22-2016, 09:22 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
What a great idea to throw a secret party for your family. I do something similar from time to time for my fairy's Arrival Day - I simply bake something sweet to share with everyone, and nobody knows the wiser.

The way you decorated your Pixie Garden is just beautiful, I never knew the Leaf Boats could be shrunk down to such a small size.

Oh, and I did manage to get out and visit the farm, albeit a week later than expected. It was very interesting to see what a typical day for a farmer is like.
Here are a couple of pictures of the animals that I got to meet

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 09-23-2016, 03:56 AM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Awww, what cute lambs and dogs! I love border collies, I've always wanted one - instead, I ended up with cats. But I love them just the same
Old 09-24-2016, 08:07 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Silvermist's Boat Party

I like the badges, Sapphire. The one called "Silvermist's Boat Party" seems so much like a real Pixie Hollow event that I felt the old sense of fun from Pixie Hollow.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)