PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Events and Parties

Pixie Events and Parties Make, Organize and Talk about in-game Events and Parties

Old Famous Fairy Dances/Famous Fairy Memories.. POST THEM HERE!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-07-2014, 12:43 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Famous Fairy Dances/Famous Fairy Memories.. POST THEM HERE!

Well, I was poking around the "Old Snapshots" and I saw ALOT of FF pics!
I started to think about that dance Silvermist showed me..

S1: Grab a partener
S2: Go to the right
S3: Go to the left
S4: Repeat S2 and S3 three more times
S5: Flip and twirl!
Then there was that one the Minister of Summer showed me:
S1: Side to side X2
S2: Spin around
S3: Shake
S4: Twirl and flip!

So here are the memories *swallows* So I don't really have anymore pictures from these times (When I did on my old laptop, cat broke it :S)
Some of them were saved, luckily.
So here are three-four I can remember, the first was during MOW's(Minister Of Winter's) first first during the Winter Wonderland Party.

Me: Minister! Minister!
*Everyone Frantically flooding from all sides of Minister in a wave of questions*
Minister: Snowflakes are beautiful, not two are the same.
Me: *Looks around for Silvermist and sees her sitting alone on ledge thingy were Pinecone Pop would be*
Silvermist: *looks very left out and lonely*
Me: *Flys over and sits next to her* Um, Hi Silvermist!
Silvermist: Hello!
Me: I thought I would sit here with you since you looked lonely
Silvermist: Oh thank you, having someone sit next to me warms me up since its cold here.
Me: Yea...
Silvermist: Well its time for the next server!
Me: AWWW! Ok, see you later Silvermist
*Minister and Silvermist leave*
And so here is my second one.. a special gift from the Minister of Autumn..
*Everyone frantically asking for his sig including me in there journal*
Me: Can I have your siggy in my journal PLEASE!
Minister: Ok, give me a second..
*Everyone goes silent*
Minister: -swirls around a autumn wind and leaves the smell of pumpkin in the wind*
Everyone:
Minister: *the leaves different autumn colors drift into the air*
Me: Omg..
Minister: *each leaf falls into everyones journal with signature written on it*
Everyone: *gasps*
Me: *looks in journal hoping to see the leaf but fails, of course*
Minister: Have a Happy Autumn everyone! *leaves*
Everyone: *says bye and goes to find him again*
Here is one with the Minister of Summer... lol she had a problem
Minister: Time for me to go back to my chamber! *leaves..?*
Everyone: *says bye and are about to leave whennn the Minister is still there*
Me: Uh, Minister are you okay? *stares at the un-moving Minister and is only person in room except one or two fairies*
Minister: *derp*
Me: LOL!
Other fairies: Lag..?
*Minister leaves*
Me: AWWW!
And this last one was when Vidia first visited PH, and a new friendship..
Me: Hey Vidia before you go can I be your friend.
Vidia: No -_-
Me: Please! Please!
Vidia: Nope.
Me: Plzzz
Vidia: Fine!
Me: YAYYY! *clicks her and remembers theres no friending request*
Uh, Vidia I can't friend you you have to friend me.. *gets disconnected*
Me: AAHHHHHH!!! WHYYYY!! *SAD FACE*
Me: *logs back online but she left, and never was able to friend her again even though I saw her other times *
Well those are my Dance/Memories! POST YOURS HERE IN THE COMMENTS!
And if you have any pictures feel free to post them to!

~Silver Lightflower

Last edited by Silver LightflowerPH; 09-27-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:17 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
So we were in mermaid grotto
And they asked if Sweet Pea was a computer or a robot and she said she was real

She was hilarious and I will always remember that haha
Old 09-25-2014, 09:32 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Oooh, I have lots of famous fairy memories! I'm going post them when I remember them!
You know, I wonder why Silvermist was always so lonely and left out. She even was like that recently (many months ago) near the ice in Snowcap glade.

Me too, Silvermist!
Old 09-27-2014, 12:19 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Spoiler for Snapshots:

The Camp Pixie Dust Pixie Party when we flew around the Hollow helping other fairies earn their troop spirit badges

We were celebrating the butterfly release in Pixie Hollow. Snowflake met Fawn in Springtime Orchard. She brought her butterfly Bella with her.

Sweet Pea (my favorite Never Fairy) visited Mermaid Grotto and Snowflake was there. Sweet Pea is saying hi to me!

Tinkerbell was visiting Palm Tree Cove for the Summer Splash party and she was wearing Rosetta's pink dress. Happy was there too.

Silvermist was at Mermaid Grotto (she's another one of my favorites) and we ate the Bubble Silly Sweets Sil gave us.

I might upload more pics later. I will show Pixie Pal pics later if that's okay.

Here's a dance Rosetta taught us in 2011 (she also taught it in 2010):

1.Fly up
2.Fly down
3.Shake
4.Twirl
5.Repeat the steps over and over again

I really like those dances you posted Silver!
Old 09-27-2014, 12:57 AM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
View carolite's Photo Album
carolite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: AFK
carolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queen
Water Talent Water Talent
That moment.... I remember Tinkerbell was fixing something at that time.
I also remember meeting Iridessa in the ballroom and somehow the whisper glitched and I ended up whispering to Iridessa and I said hi. She didn't reply back to me and it was sort of awkward. I don't have a screenshot of it, but I still remember.
Sorry if the picture is bad! I didn't know how to screenshot at the time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411779538390.jpg (62.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411779696709.jpg (115.4 KB, 12 views)
Old 09-27-2014, 02:02 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I remember the Minister of Springs dance I think or was it Rosetta...?
I was like this:
1. Left
2. Right
3. Left
4. Right
5. Loop
6. and Twirl

I had snaps but those are lost on a flash somewhere in the abyss of papers
I remember the whole Ballroom doing it!
Old 09-28-2014, 12:25 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Here are some Pixie Pal pics (I consider them famous fairies).

Spoiler for Memories:

Snowflake met Perry and May at the Fairy Tale Theater during Silly Days and we were eating silly sweets. May was one of the Sweet Treat cupcakes and I'm eating her upside down!

This was taken during Animal Mothers Day. I don't really have Silver fly in during that event but because it was her Arrival Day, she met Lulu and Emery and we were celebrating.

This was also during Animal Mothers Day when the Pixie Pals gave Invisibility Silly Sweets and we were all eating them with our costumes pretending we are real animals.

This is another Animal Mothers Day pic where we were hanging out with Happy and Banjo (the two funniest Pixie Pals).

This is when Happy and Banjo were giving out the Invisibility Silly Sweets.

This is during the Garden Tea Party and my fairy Snowflake asked Heart to sign her leaf journal. And in that pic, Happy was a Mad Hatter.
Old 09-28-2014, 01:39 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I really don't know how to upload things but I remember someone trying to eat SweetPea yes they said eats SweetPea and SweetPea got scared
Old 10-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonyfairy44 View Post
I really don't know how to upload things
Check the FAQ's and there's a question answer to attaching a picture within the post like I did for my snapshots or attaching them in the spot below the post with the Manage Attachments feature.

Happy October!

Old 10-16-2014, 11:39 PM
How did I end up here?
View Joan's Photo Album
Joan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 156

My Mood: Clueless
Joan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friend
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Well I guess since tinker406TWO already posted this in this thread I will do the same!
Old 10-17-2014, 10:31 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
I Have a memory of the Minister of Winter coming and we started a snowball fight dividing the ballroom into two.