PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Two sister diary: the story of the orangepuff twins

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-24-2014, 06:31 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Two sister diary: the story of the orangepuff twins

It was evening in the hollow, I was at Dulce's kitchen finishing up a few cookies. I worked for Dulcie mon. - fri. It was convenient for me because my twin, Dewdrop runs errands during the day, oh and I almost forgot to mention, she is a professional animal derby racer. Well anyways, back to the story. I was packing up a few cookies when suddenly the ground started to shake. Dulcie was famous for baking large cakes, she put them up in the highest shelf. They were bound to fall. I did my best to save them but in the end I couldn't do anything. I ran out of the kitchen and saw my sister, in her derby outfit petting the animals. " let's go!" I said. She followed me to the pixie dust tree. There we took shelter in one of the holes.

The next thing I knew was that I was awake in my baking outfit. I looked at the time. I had to go.

- Magnolia Orangepuff
Old 08-25-2014, 02:40 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Nice story, Dewdrop!
Old 09-30-2014, 09:41 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Dear fairy diary,
It was a bright day in the hollow, the only thing was that the fairies and sparrow men weren't so bright. When I woke up all I saw was debris and frosting. " this must be frosting from dulcies!". I flew to dulcies cake shop where I saw my sister and Dulcie. Instead of the neatly organized cakes I usually saw I saw wrecked shelfs and squashed cakes." What happened here!" Dulcie asked. I saw my sister look down." A strange rumble happened mrs. Dulcie! I'm afraid a storm came over our hollow and wrecked your shop." I said." We'll since there's nothing to do you can have the day off magnolia." Said Dulcie. " oh really?" My sister said delighted. " yes dearie" Dulcie replied. My sister and I walked out of the wrecked shop. I was just glad she was okay.
- Dewdrop orangepuff
Old 10-01-2014, 02:18 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Dear diary,
It wasn't long before we were siting at a cafe chair. Me and my sister, Dewdrop sat drinking the tea. Suddenly a girl who was wearing a flashy gown from queens boutique ( the most expensive shop in the hollow ) strode into the cafe, and shrieked with the highest voice I've ever heard. " waiter!!!!!!!" Said the girl. As the kind waiter handed us the check, I asked her," who is she?" The waiter looked exhausted " Shes Renee, Queen Clarions daughter, she doesn't come out to the country often so it's my job to get to her right away! Be right back!" The waiter hurried to the table which Renee was sitting in." So, dew have you seen her in one of your derby shows?" I asked." No, in fact I wouldn't want her at my derby show" Dewdrop said. It wasn't long before the pampered princess walked to our seat." Country girls are you, I'm Renee Clarion. I'm sure you've heard of me." Dewdrop played it the way that was entertaining." No, I haven't heard of you Renee!" Dewdrop smiled a sweet smile and Renee scowled." You two know who your talking to right, I'm daughter of Queen Clarion." I stood up," we really must be going." Dewdrop stood up as well. " very we'll then I'll see you around the waterfall" said Renee with a too sweet to be real smile. And that's it for now!

- magnolia orangepuff
Old 12-09-2014, 03:17 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Dear fairy diary,

Did I ever see Renee again? Unfortunately, yes. I took my sister to my opening derby show, a celebration for the start of the derby season.'Oh there you are, I thought I'd bring my mother with me this time.'said Renee. Suddenly my sister and I saw a bright glow. It was the queen! My sister and I bowed down.' Your highness.' My sister said. I would've replied but I wasn't about to confront the mother of a backstabbing python politely.'Ahem' Renee said.'hmm?' I asked sweetly.'Renee dear, relax this is Dewdrop's opening ceremony!' Said the queen. Renee slouched down into a plush chair. I giggled a little and gestured the queen to a front row seat. Trumpets started to blow, and that was my queue. Magnolia gave me a thumbs up and I rushed up to the stage. I paused to look back at Renee and I caught her snickering. I couldn't help but think something wrong would happen.
-Dewey O.
-end-
Old 12-09-2014, 03:47 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Oh this is very good and interesting story
Old 12-13-2014, 02:46 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Dear Fairy Diary,
I knew my sisters preferred animal was a rabbit for derby races. Instead of a rabbit she got a frog. My sister gave me a worried look. I quickly rushed down to the front row and into the office. I stormed inside and pushed aside a worker." Sorry for the interruption, Orangepuff D. will be competing with a rabbit today." I said on the loud speaker. The workers looked at me. Some in awe and some with angry faces. I stood at the front of the office. I was about to exit when a worker stopped me." What were you thinking?" she asked." I was thinking for my sister." I said confidently. I didn't know I could do that, but apparently I could! I quickly walked to be seat and I saw my sister or her desired rabbit. Everything was good...for now.

- Maggie