PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old The Pixie Hollow Posts Issue #8

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-20-2014, 06:51 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
News The Pixie Hollow Posts Issue #8

The Pixie Hollow Posts
Issue 8

Event Memory

We celebrated Troop Rabbit in the last issue and we are celebrating Troop Butterfly in this issue.

The Garden Talent weeks changed. It was the fourth week in 2011 and the second week in the later years. Here are the counselors:
  • Clay
  • Kate
  • Sandy
  • Emma
  • Iris

Here is the cheer:

Raise your spirits, I’ll tell you why!
Cause we’re the troop of the butterfly!

Virtual Items

The garden talent trophy colors are Rosetta Red.

The Sports Camp banner color is Primrose Pink.

Just like Troop Rabbit, if you fly to the Butterfly Spirit area and have at least three fairies use the butterflies emote, you get a silly sweet.

Here are the rewards from Rosetta’s quests:

2012-Powder Blue Butterfly Statue
2013-Crisp White Never Unicorn Skirt/Pants

You can also tinker a Butterfly Mosaic at Copper’s in 2012 and 2013.

Arrival Days

Another July fairy shared her arrival day in the last issue:

Daisybelle-July 27th

Contests

Tell us a spooky campfire or Camp Pixie Dust story in the comments. They’re due on the first day of August.

Shared From Others

Did your fairy arrive during the summertime? Did you create a fairy that arrived in the summer? If she did, did she arrive in Pixie Hollow or the mainland Fairy Camp? Tell me about it! Tell your story in the comments. They are due on the first day of August. I’ll post a story or two in the Summer Splash issue.

Paper Report

We need some creative column suggestions. (stories, poems, etc) Suggest them in the comments or PM me.

A scout, our writers and a photographer have been inactive. They won’t be fired but if you want to join us, comment if you want a job. And once we get enough creative column suggestions, we can have planners. Here’s the job list:

Journalist-Writes the columns and sends them to me (you can choose one column to focus on)
Photographer-Sends me pics for the posts
Scout-Sends ideas on what to post. I might not have thought of that idea!

I would like to thank Night Wish for that picture and of course, DOW for the info.
Old 07-22-2014, 03:42 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Another lovely issue! Happy upcoming Arrival Day to Daisybelle!
If you'd like some more ideas for articles, there have been plenty of creative ideas posted in previous newspapers/magazines here on PHF. I really enjoyed writing the handful of articles that I've done here before, so if I think of something that could be added to the next issue, I'll be sure to send you a PM.

And in reply to your question, Alexia Arrived in Pixie Hollow in the summer, during the month of August. She'd be happy to share a few memories of her first season.

Spoiler for A small recollection:
The sweet smell of the summerscent flowers was in the air and fairies came to rest their wings in the warm summer meadows (after taking a bite from a honeycomb bunch!). The shopkeepers celebrated the fun season by displaying light, fruity outfits and tropical dyes to match. Naturally, it was a marvellous time for Alexia to Arrive. The middle of August brought weather that wasn't uncomfortably hot, and fairies were cooling off from their excitement and already mentally preparing for the next season. The evenings were long as fairies flittered to the meadows with glowing lanterns and wished everyone a Happy End-of-Summer Sparkler.

A tinker's job is never ending, there were plenty of seed fans, juice-squeezers and ice-crushers that Alexia could make to become accustomed to her talent. With more experience came the opportunity to help with the Autumn preparations, and that meant learning to make acorn paint rollers and cotton brushes.

All-in-all, it was an exciting time of year to be a part of, as Alexia had the chance to catch a glimpse of the end of Camp Pixie Dust and all its ending events, as well as help out with the preparations for Autumn. It was a busy and unforgettable month!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-22-2014, 08:21 PM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
Another great issue!
Old 07-22-2014, 08:26 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
You're welcome, Tinker! Great issue as always.
That was a great story, Onionleaf, thanks for sharing. I'll try to post one later this week.
Old 07-23-2014, 07:39 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Super cool! I miss PH.