PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old Daisy's and Harmony's -- WHAT?!?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
love the new dyes and stuff and how i don't continously need to buy one every time but i wished they kept the shops, it was how hollow should have remainded. Seriously, now there is only one clothing store and one furniture store. The end. The others are repeats and the other is a way for pixie's to spend more money than they do. * sigh * but love the new dye features!
Old 09-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Is a Pixie
View melandnate25's Photo Album
melandnate25's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Lucky
melandnate25 is a Fast Flyermelandnate25 is a Fast Flyermelandnate25 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
new updates

I like the new updates. I know that things are going to be more expensive to buy now. I don't think the diamond thing was a good idea. I do like having all the dyes in one shop though it makes it a lot easier. I'm gonna miss the furniture from Harmony's though. I have to agree they should have given us a heads up on that one so we could have gotten all that we needed first.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:02 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Cheeky
Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Since the new shop is out, the news is also different if you know what I mean when you play.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Rainbow Over the River
View Riverbow's Photo Album
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Cookies
Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Question Wow

Chipmunk Merrymint's head is spinning with all these changes. I *think* I'm happy with the changes, but I'm a bit confused...

So, BOTH members and non-members must now use diamonds to dye any clothes or furniture, dye bottles can be bought using ingredients for members only, and only members can gather ingredients to trade for diamonds? Is that all correct?

I'm confused because it says I have way over 100 lily petals but that I need more than 100 petals to trade for 1 diamond. Yet the screen would allow me to trade 1 diamond for 100 lily petals. Is this because I'm not a member? Or, is everyone's trading amount different?

And it's true you only can trade for 3 diamonds per day?

Thanks for helping my dizzy wings figure things out!
Riverbow
Old 09-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I'm about done with Pixie Hollow. I don't have time for it anymore anyways and this is just taking it too far. I always loved Harmony's... now this? I feel like so much original stuff of Pixie Hollow, like the lovely dye shops, are now gone. Diamonds are taking over the game!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Oh my goodness... I've not even flown into the Hollow since the update and after reading all of this I don't even know if I want to. I loved having the different dye shops to visit. Each had their own unique charm & brought me to a wonderful meadow I do not visit as often where I could snatch up all the different ingredients. The fact of purchasing multiply dyes is a good edition though and if that keylime is anything like the Firefly green then they may have added a little sugar to my sour outlook on all of this. I still think there should be a model it feature for the dye function since not all material dye the same shade of a particular color.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:36 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Ok this is unrelated but now the Friendly Feeder badge is Members-only. At least the Tearoom games are non-member now.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
These are all of my reactions to the new things:
I got really excited when I heard you could trade for diamonds, until I realized that even with my highest number of ingredients, I still can't earn a single diamond. (I think thats a little pathetic)
EDIT: Some of the fairies have been talking about the ridiculous trade price for diamonds (including me), but some have been saying how the trade of ingredients to Diamonds can be reversed, giving you over one hundred ingredients in one diamond. I think that that method is well worth the change!
The new sweets shop... I was sad to hear Harmony had hung up her hat for furniture collecting. I may not buy anything from that store, but the interior decoration is beautiful! My fairy Rosa had an extremely good time plowing her face into a strawberry cake bigger than herself.
Getting rid of all the dye shops? I can't see why they would do that. Rosa and Eve Stardust (my two favorite fairies) became friends in Sunny's Shades. I can't see their reasoning behind doing that, except for the ease of buying!
However, Daisy's Dyes shop is very pretty now, I like how it shows the "dying process" (more or less). I haven't tested out the new dye bottle purchase system, but it sounds great!

Also, has anyone else gone to one of the shops, and tried to buy something? If you can't afford something (like a top at Summit Style), and you go to the screen where you have to choose your payment type; the payment type you don't have enough of will flash red. I find this to be very helpful--I now need to see how many maple leaves I can get in one day.
popcorn

Last edited by popcorn1234; 09-08-2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Fixing my opinion to make it a bit more explanatory.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:46 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Wait, Members have to use Diamonds to dye items?! Is that true? Because that's just plain ridiculous!
Old 09-07-2012, 10:56 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
What have I missed?!?!

I just saw/heard some UNBELIEVABLE news..

THEY CHANGED HARMONY'S HOME SHOP?

And you can TRADE ingredients for DIAMONDS?

May someone PLEASE tell me whats going on?
Old 09-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Yes, Harmony now sells sweets.

Yes, as long as you're a member.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I believe members can still dye items with ingredients or diamonds.

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!
Old 09-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Members can still dye with Raspberries!! I love being able to buy many dyes at a time, many of us have asked for that feature for a long time! I miss the beautiful old shops & think Daisy's needs an update outside!! The Sweets shop is cute but I won't be using it as it is. I am hoping now that we have these 2 shops soon we will be able to TRADE dyes/silly sweets (from our pets, gardens & Vidia) for equal value items in those shops!! I am going to be bugging the NC about that now I do like that we can trade a few diamonds & get needed ingredients like Maple Leaves, Spider Silk & Raspberries for shopping & dyeing now! The dyes are all uniformally the same price now & cheaper than before too! All in all I am happy!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 09-07-2012, 11:11 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Cedarspeck View Post
I believe members can still dye items with ingredients or diamonds.
Thanks for clearing that up for me Heather!
Old 09-08-2012, 12:47 AM
Is a Blaugrana Princess ♥
View Serendipity Stardance's Photo Album
Serendipity Stardance's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
Serendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent
Confused

I love this changes, and I understand that all have a valid opinion, but I just dont understand some complains.

For me it's clear that the Harmony stuff are now in Treetop Bend, its just like the clothes stores for the sparrow man, they closed one, and they put the clothes in just one store.

And about the dyes, its amazing, ALL ITS NOW IN ONE PLACE!!!! and its more easy at least for me , I'm sure that they will add new stores in the empty space, and what about the silly sweet store, its just beautiful!

About the diamonds its fair that its for a member only, because we paid, and I remember that some people ask for this, and I'm sure that if they make this option for all, members and no members, a lot of members of here will going to say that is not worth to be a member.

Well this is just my opinion, sorry for my horrible english xD