PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old The Queen's Boutique (mega-thread)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 09:03 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
That was really funny, Mia. I'm still waiting for them to make the perfect dress I can't resist so I can make my first purchase from the Queen's Boutique.

I was also thinking that it's starting to get ridiculous that boutique dresses aren't dyeable. With the first few designs that were released, the dresses had several colors that faded into one another that would've made them impossible to dye with the current system. But the dresses aren't made like that anymore. Even the gold version of this most recent dress had several shades of orange giving it lots of tone and dimension, but the new red version is a flat color with black shadows over some areas—which is the same way dyeable clothes are constructed.

I think the NC should stick to only giving boutique dresses complex color that warrants the no-dyeing rule so that it's worth it.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I don't know, I liked this dress in gold better. As Ella pointed out, there was more depth of color in the first release of the design. Poor Julie missed out; she loves that gold color. I think the pink dress would look wonderful in a pale blue or lavender, actually. Crystal would love it then.

They're going to break me soon... they already have but I'm broke.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:47 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Lightningwillow View Post
Well they broke me. They said, 'We know what Mia Lightningwillow likes..... Flower in the hair, rock-a-billy type top and frilly skirt, all the flare she adores! She will never be able to resist this red! Let's get her!'

So yes, I did it, I bought the newest fashion at the Queen's Boutique...... I knew if I held out long enough they would get me......

<goes and sits over next to Ella in the "still holding out" area>

I have had to struggle with not buying them, because I am worried about buyers remorse. Also, having 3 fairies makes it a little difficult because I can't justify buying Sapphire (my fairy) something pretty and sparkly and using all the diamonds and not getting something for Grace and Faith (my daughters fairies).

I have been tempted, don't get me wrong....but I have gotten good at talking my self out of things that I want.

I really hope you enjoy your gown Mia! I'm sure you will Rock it!

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 08-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
You can do it Sapphire!!!! Hold out! Be strong! Maybe we should whisper. I bet the folks at Disney are thinking, 'Hmmmm Sapphire would look fabulous in this blue........'
Old 08-05-2012, 03:28 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
I still haven't bought any gowns but I think the new red one is really pretty!
Old 08-16-2012, 06:23 PM
Cupcake :)
View CookiezPrincess's Photo Album
CookiezPrincess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

CookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="3"]Ok well I noticed no one has posted the newest dress yet, so I thought I would post the new Stunning Seafoam Dress. So here it is in the attachment Its nice but it costs 90 diamonds! hope this helps
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 1.21.28 PM.png (114.3 KB, 58 views)
Old 08-16-2012, 06:33 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
90 Diamonds! That's a ton for a dress! I hope the Post Office doesn't go any higher but if this is going up, the Post Office might as well.

Thanks for posting the dress, Cupcake. It wasn't there when I checked an hour or so ago.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Now they're aiming their dresses at me... its... too... pretty!!
Lucky me, though, Eve looks a million times better in dark blue than light blue.
popcorn

(EDIT: Wow, the amount is down to 1940 now? When I last checked a few hours, it was at 1995 left. These dresses are selling faster than hotcakes!! )
Old 08-16-2012, 07:42 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Once again, it's nice, but it looks too similar to the last few dresses they released for me to be excited about it.

I'm hoping the Queens Boutique will offer new and creative designs soon, instead of recolors with slight differences from previous outfits.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:02 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
That dress is s-so pretty, I think Julie will have to get that dress. I wish the NC would create some ugly dresses so I won't have to buy them! Lol.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:38 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Thumbs down

How funny! It's just the same two or three dresses over and over again. Well at least that way we won't be wasting our money on virtual dresses. I still think back to the cost to buy a dress on top of membership. NOT Worth It. I'm really beginning to regret ever buying the one I did.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:45 PM
☼♦Shine bright♦☼
View Iceglow's Photo Album
Iceglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Halloween 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Snow!
Iceglow is a talented FairyIceglow is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
90!! Thats like 10-15 more then normal dresses. This is outrageous.. Its basicly the same as the others to. at least that pink with the rose twist was new-ish.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:04 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
I love the skirt! But it's too expensive 3 months of saving up diamonds is not going to be wasted on this!
Old 08-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Cupcake :)
View CookiezPrincess's Photo Album
CookiezPrincess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

CookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I my self, bought the dress but I am realizing that almost nothing matches, I enjoy buying the red dresses, and the pink one with gloves but I honestly wish I had not bought this one

I also wanted to show what I have done with the red dress, sorry if this is the wrong place to post it, just posting what I have been able to do with queen dresses combos. I hope you enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 5.15.30 PM.png (81.6 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by CookiezPrincess; 08-16-2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: putting together my own posts,
Old 08-16-2012, 10:27 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
That's very cute! It looks great on your fairy!
Closed Thread