PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Hazel's Farewell Boutique

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Musical Note Hazel's Farewell Boutique

Hi there, everyone! Welcome to my graphic shop,

This shop specializes in the closing of Pixie Hollow. I'll be able to do Fourth of July graphics, Christmas graphics, Easter graphics, summer, any type of holiday or season, or just some simple graphics. I can also do specialized leaf graphics.

I can do profile pictures, signatures, badges, and avatars (moving and stilled).
I can do leaf graphics.
I cannot do 3D. I stink at it!
I can add animal friends to your graphics if you post a picture of it. If you do not have a picture, I have some animal friends saved, or I can check the Wiki.
I can give a glow, shadow, or soft edge to your fairy. I normally do a faint glow, but if you'd like something else, then please add that to your order.
I can make it to where your fairy actually does have a complete shadow, and move it around in the graphic if you'd like that.
I can make reflections. (text and image)
I do redos if you aren't happy with your graphic.

One of my more artistic creations, entitled "Believe" with a shadowed and half transparent effect on a fairy

A regular, moving avatar

A regular profile picture

A leaf signature

Badge

Picture: Since PH has closed, I can no longer use pixie pages. I can only do graphics if you have pictures! (Please make sure they are large images)
Type of graphic: Avatar, profile picture, signature, leaf, badge (I'm just getting the hang of badges)
Background: If there's a specific background you'd like, please attach it, or give me a theme. Otherwise I will match the background to your fairy's outfit.
Text/Color: What would you like to say and in what color?
Font: I have most fonts available
Anything else?: Shadow, animal friend, bright glow, etc.
*IF YOU HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN OR BRITISH FAIRY, FOLLOW THIS TUTORIAL THROUGH PICTURES AND SCREENSHOT YOUR FAIRY ONCE YOU'RE AT THE WHITE BACKGROUND*

PixieHollowForever~Leaf avatar and profile picture, regular avatar and profile picture
AutumnNeversprite~Set

I will try to get to your order as soon as possible, and will be posted on this thread within two weeks of your order Thanks for checking my shop out!

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 04-17-2014 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Adjusted slightly because of closing/modified list
Old 09-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Twurtless ._.
View fairybacon's Photo Album
fairybacon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Apr'15 Coloring Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Goofyy
fairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
ill love to order ur work is awesome
Pixie Page/picture: http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-h...werCoralMeadow
Type of graphic: leaf picture in profile and avatar and a regular picture in profile and avatar
Background: ur choice
Text/Color: Harmony u can pick the color
Font: up to u
Anything else?: nope
Take your time no rush!
- I don't mind waiting
Old 09-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Your fairy and my fairy Lily must be neighbors! She lives in Lower Coral Meadow too. I'll get right on it!
Old 09-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Searching for Pixie Dust
View Labyrinth Pepperpool's Photo Album
Labyrinth Pepperpool's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Author
Labyrinth Pepperpool is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Hey Hazel! Would you mind making one of the leaf pictures with Lab? I'd prefer if it was signature size, but if it's bigger than that it's fine!
Here's her Pixie Page: http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-h...4EastAppleVale
She's in the outfit I want her in now, so go ahead and do what you need to!
Thanks!

Labyrinth Fantasia Foxstone
~Farewell Pixie Hollow~
Old 09-07-2013, 05:28 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Hi Hazel! I'd like to order a profile picture and avatar! You can do whatever you would like with them.
Here's my pixie page: http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-h...1WildPineGlade
I can't wait to see them! I'm sure they are going to be amazing.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Howdy Hazel! You have a wonderful shop here! Plus, it is so thoughtful
for you to do graphics for all seasons! Though if I do order one, I'm not
sure what it will be yet.

But I do wish to have one of your amazing leaf graphics to use as my
profile picture! Cinnamon here, dressed as a pirate?
If you don't have time, that is perfectly fine! Take as long as you
would like! Thank you so much!
Old 09-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Twurtless ._.
fairybacon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Apr'15 Coloring Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 

fairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Your fairy and my fairy Lily must be neighbors! She lives in Lower Coral Meadow too. I'll get right on it!
xD secret of the pixie page
Old 09-07-2013, 08:41 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Order up for Harmony!

If there's anything you'd like to change, just let me know! I'd be happy to redo anything.

EDIT: I'm working on learning how to do badges! Maybe I'll add it as an order option later

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 09-07-2013 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Twurtless ._.
fairybacon's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Love the pictures awesome job and cool new idea cant wait
Old 09-25-2013, 11:22 PM
Busy as a bee!
View Bumblestripe's Photo Album
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: BusyBee
Bumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the Queen
Animal Talent
Picture: Attached below. Will it work out for you?
Type of graphic: Profile picture
Background: I was hoping to go with a fall theme. Maybe some leaves that match the outfit?
Text/Color: Bumblestripe and whatever matches
Font: Anything just as long as you can easily read it
Attached Images
File Type: png Bumble pic 3.png (178.1 KB, 16 views)
Old 09-25-2013, 11:27 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Yep, that's fine, Bumble! I love fall backgrounds
Old 10-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Orders ready! My shop is officially "back in business". Not that it was ever out...

Night Wish~

I hope you don't mind I added some sparkles! The background I chose is actually Neverberry Thicket--I figured it worked well!

Lily~

Bumble~

I made two because of the backgrounds. The first has abstract leaves and the second is real leaves. You can pick which you like more!

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 10-12-2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: added Bumble's order
Old 10-13-2013, 01:00 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hazel, it's beautiful! Thanks for adding the sparkles, it looks much better with them. Your graphics are really getting better and better! Thank you for making this.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:27 PM
ThankYouTwilightForAvatar
View SmileyHearts963's Photo Album
SmileyHearts963's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Princess
SmileyHearts963 is a talented Fairy
Hello Hazel! I'd like to make an order because I really love your graphics!
T
Type of Graphic: Profile Pic and Avatar
Holiday:Autumn
Background: I posted picture below
Text:
Autumn mornings: sunshine and crisp air, birds and calmness, year's end and day's beginnings.
Text Font/Color:What goes best with the background.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg autumnbeauty.jpg (288.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg hairevolution.JPG (33.9 KB, 17 views)
Old 04-11-2014, 02:52 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Here is my order, I love your graphics.
(P.S., is it ok if it's my Australian Pixie? )

Type of Graphic: Avatar, Profile Pic
Holiday: Easter
Background: Buttercups
Text/Color: A purple " Jessamine "
Font: You choose.

See her Page at: http://fairies.disney.com.au/pixieho...ottonCloudCove