PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Fireworks High Score solution

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:48 PM
A happy Senior Fairy
View Lavender Fernclove's Photo Album
Lavender Fernclove's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Summer 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Divine Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Annoyed
Lavender Fernclove is a talented FairyLavender Fernclove is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Lightbulb Fireworks High Score solution

(Well, mods, you may choose to move this. I've searched and can't find this thread anywhere else, tho.)

Fairies! If you're struggling with the (seemingly) very fast clock in Fairy Fireworks and still haven't gotten that High Score Badge, I'm here to offer the solution.

It's chaining.

You can pick up the same color dot of light in your basket, whether you actually USE all of them or not. That's chaining and it adds SIGNIFICANTLY to your score. Pending mod approval, here's a photo I uploaded last night of a Level 1 score I racked up by chaining.

You can see, I chained 19. Here's how to do it. When the game starts you get the same 3 images: sunflower, daisy with stem and fish. Quickly fill in the yellow, green and blue colors ONLY. You'll notice a lot of red dots. Start chaining (collecting) those red dots. DO NOT fill in the red portions of the patterns, just keep chaining. Run your chain until about 5 seconds before the end of your clock then quickly (click-click-click) fill in the 3 patterns with the red.

The clock runs out and you've got a MUCH larger score than if you had filled in all the patterns just willy-nilly as the colors appeared.

I can get a high score number every game now, by chaining, and usually in no more than 10 levels.

In level 2 you have to go ahead and fill in one pattern completely so it flips over then repeat the chaining step on the three patterns on your screen. In later levels, make sure you quickly get all the patterns filled except the very last one and then fill in all but one color and start chaining.

This doesn't work quite so well in some levels, and then again it works VERY well in some other levels. Still.....if you are closing out a level with 20 or 25 seconds left on the clock, you missed a chance to chain!

Hope this helps!

There can NEVER be enough cake, Maple Syrup or Pink Roses

Last edited by Lavender Fernclove; 08-03-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: typos!
Old 08-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!
View seek4light's Photo Album
seek4light's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 76

My Mood: Inspired
seek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
NICE Tactic!

WOOOOO HOO!!
This has been MY best sneak attack on the Fireworks game, also! I have done exactly the same as you described, and it always worked like a charm for me just as it has for you! That is the one hint I always give to fairies who want to get that High Score badge and have had trouble. I love chaining because the scores leap so much higher and make it so easy breezy fun to play the game.

NICE POSTING, Lavender, it is the best tactic for that game of all so this was a valuable post for anybody playing the game.

SuzySunshine - seek4light

MyFairies:
Autumn Pumpkinglow
Lark Morningsong
Cricket Pepperspeck
Old 08-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
THANK YOU Lavender! I knew you got more points by collecting more than one light in your basket and then completing one color all at once but I had no idea that you could keep collecting that last color (past the number of lights you needed) and it would add that much more to your score! I will get the High Score Badge for my daughter's fairies without problem now, I'm sure! Thanks for the awesome tip!
Old 08-04-2009, 01:15 AM
heyy:) hardly on.
View jenny lovely blossom's Photo Album
jenny lovely blossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Suspicious
jenny lovely blossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
i only got 57,380 or something like that and i got my highscore badge
Old 08-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Happy Easter!
View SarahHollyshimmer's Photo Album
SarahHollyshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Autumn 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: AFK
SarahHollyshimmer is a talented FairySarahHollyshimmer is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Thank You!
This helped me get my fireworks badge.
It was my first highscore badge.

Old 08-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Has Left the Hollow :(
View Sunlight's Photo Album
Sunlight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Boo!
Sunlight is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Thank you so much!! This is so helpful!
Old 09-29-2009, 04:52 PM
Is a Pixie
View willow_house's Photo Album
willow_house's Fairy
My Mood: Dreamy
willow_house has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Happy Aha!

So THAT'S how you do it! Thanks for the tip. I've been trying to get that high score badge for awhile and always wound up a few thousand short.

-Willow (Lavender Oakmoon)
Old 10-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I was so amazed! I had 29 reds chained but I ran out of time to collect more! As you can see I had three more waiting for me. I can't believe it. It was so cool!
Old 08-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Lavender, it was the best post ever!! But I do do this and It still is harder than it used to be!!
Olivia Diamondsky
Old 08-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Likes to go with the flow
View Pearl Moonsplash's Photo Album
Pearl Moonsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 30

My Mood: Curious
Pearl Moonsplash is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Great post Lavender!

That is exactly how I got the high score for my great games honor badge! Chaining is the quickest way to drive up your score in this game. I sometimes even cut it close and leave just 3 seconds and Click, Click, Click! I think I once got almost forty in my chain. It certainly works better on some levels than others. Great step by step advice and picture! Good luck ALL and remember games are for having FUN!
Keep it splashy, Pearl Moonsplash
Old 07-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Is a Pixie
View Cranberry Peachwillow's Photo Album
Cranberry Peachwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Cranberry Peachwillow is a talented FairyCranberry Peachwillow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Woot! Thanks so much! Today, I got my Fairy Fireworks High Score badge after playing 15 times... :P I'm a very persistent fairy, yes. :3
My score was 64,200!
Old 07-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Great job everybody! And yes great post.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:47 PM
BK
View Emeraldrocks's Photo Album
Emeraldrocks's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Quiet
Emeraldrocks is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent
This is a snapshot which I have x43 blue gems thing.

Waiting for Mod Approval.
Ooh and nice tips I am going to try this.
I have a very low score in the Game bar so I better get ogin and try to get more.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:51 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I normally chain about 40-50 on low levels, which gives heaps of points! Also, on higher levels, the dots move quicker, so if you leave off one color, at the end, your chain will increase even faster!