PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Virtual Items

Virtual Items Talk about the things you get in the game.

Old Your First Collection?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I think the first outfit I got was one of the outfits at Brook's Basics. It was a light-ish blue with a halter top and long pants with (I think) boots. *sigh* Good times...... ......... I think I'm going to cry.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:15 AM
is a Narnian
View 1blackroseavril's Photo Album
1blackroseavril's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Adventurous
1blackroseavril is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
I remember the Songbird outfit was my first. I became a member two months after coming to the hollow, and It was pink and black. I loved that outfit so bad.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:42 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I do remember my absolute fave outfit ever and I'll never understand why it was my fave, it was called the Bohemian outfit, mine was in red and I loved it oh of course I loved all the outfits but that one was special to me it was basic and stylish

I can not really remember my first outfit because I had to many outfits

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-03-2014 at 11:53 AM. Reason: double posted