PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old pixie sweet treats

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-06-2012, 01:00 AM
a pixie & mom of 3pirates
View elfarie's Photo Album
elfarie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Summer Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Winter 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 47

My Mood: Artistic
elfarie is a talented Fairyelfarie is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
pixie sweet treats

I just got a doll set called "Rosetta's sweet fruity Fashions" at Target today. The package states: "flip over for code to unlock pixie sweets on PixieHollow.com" and "unlock exclusive Pixie sweet fashions for your online fairy". My question is does anyone know exactly what I will get and how much? I have have to make room in my wardrobe/storage and my space is quite limited, and it just KILLS me to have to get rid of my pretty things so I can get more!! Thanks for any information!
Old 01-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
The "Sweet Treats" unlock a special badge for your fairy if you get 3 of them
It was a glitch a while ago but now they have brought the badge back and the items are available to be bought.
I have no idea what the codes unlock or do though, so sorry I can't help you there...
Old 01-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Let's make some magic!
View Charlotte Frostsparkle's Photo Album
Charlotte Frostsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Purrfect
Charlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Animal Talent
Wow, you found it! I think this is the sweet treats badge we have in a journal! I have no idea how much you will get becuase none of us had ever heard of sweet treats before lol But if you try it could you let us know? I swear this forum gives us way more pixie hollow information than the actual site does.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:11 AM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Wow someone finally found The Sweet Treat toys.
Please let us know what you get when you put the codes.
*wings crossed that it is something wonderful and sweet*

~Twi
Old 01-06-2012, 01:35 AM
elfarie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Summer Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Winter 2013 Award 

I just set a note to the council, I hope they have some answers for me. I feel sure there is a badge, but the package clearly states 'sweet fashion". So I have no idea what we could get!! The doll comes with 5 different dresses (plastic that pop off and on). Target had Tinkerbell and Rosetta to choose from (and only 5 packages total on the shelf). The BACK of the toy features "Tink's Pixie Sweets Cafe"
Old 01-06-2012, 01:39 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
It sounds so fun and cute
I would buy a set but will have to wait and see what it brings and decide if it's worth it -- I'm currently saving up my money to replace my current laptop with a MacBook Pro
Old 01-06-2012, 02:09 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Could you post a picture? I can't find these on the Internet, and nothing matching the title "Rosetta's Sweet Fruity Fashions" on Target online. Congrats for finding it by the way! popcorn
Old 01-06-2012, 03:45 AM
elfarie's Fairy
Awards Showcase

OK my excitement has turned to BITTER DISSAPOINTMENT!!!! After deciding to delelte wardrobe items and storage too (just incase) all I got was ONE SILLY SWEET! (blackberry - "turns you into a bunch of blackberries") and one "dot" towards my silly sweet badge (and you need three for the badge)! The package clearly states "unlock exclusive Pixie sweet fashions for your online fairy"!! It does NOT say unlock sweet treets! VERY DECEPTIVE in my opionion. All I can say is if you get this toy, you had best like to play with the toy, because the on-line experience was very dissapointing to me.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:27 AM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
That's a shame, Elfarie. I was expecting also something better. Well, at least you are almost there to getting your badge.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Oh! No wonder I saw that flying ice-cream in the Hollow today! I thought I was going crazy.. O.o
Only ONE silly sweet? Wow, I think it would have been best if they had given the recipe for the silly sweet, don't you think?
And I agree - the label should not say that!
Old 01-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Very bad, fairies all around the hollow will be trying to get this thing and all they get is a badge and silly sweet?
Old 01-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I hope thats not all it is.
Maybe there will be more codes that unlock other
things. Keeps fingers crossed.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Pixie Mom to a Pixie Girl
View rainsplash's Photo Album
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Cheerful
rainsplash is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Elfarie, thanks so much for sharing - we have been dying to know what these toys were going to be. Are these little plastic figures with outfits like (older) polly pockets were? Definitely not worth getting for the badge and one silly sweet! But my daughter may want them anyway.

I hope you wrote the NC to let them know that you didn't get the outfit that was promised though -- that's so unfair!!
Old 01-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I am wondering if the fashions they speak of are the silly sweets. In a sense you can wear the item... Or, maybe certain secret codes unlock clothing items?

I may take a look at them when I go to Target either tonight or tomorrow and see what could be going on. Either way, I am pretty curious.

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!
Old 01-06-2012, 10:13 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I wish there was more we could get with the code, but I contacted the Never Council about it a few weeks ago and this was their response:

Hi Kiki,

Thanks for writing into Pixie Hollow! I see you're curious about the Sweet Treats products and I would be happy to help.

There will be toys packages with unique codes that will give players an exclusive Silly Sweet and credit towards the Sweet Treats Collection badge! Be sure to keep an eye out for them in select stores later this year.

If you have any other questions please be sure to let us know as we are happy to help.

Fly with you,

Stefania
Pixie Hollow Member Services

So it looks like all we get is a Silly Sweet and a badge.

On a side note, does anyone know if each code only works once or if we are able to enter it repeatedly to get more than one Silly Sweet?