PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Lost Fairies--A Never Land RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
The Lost Fairies--A Never Land RP

The Lost Boys of Never Land are adventurous and fun. They never consider life to be a bore, and they've all taken oath never to grow up. Some adventurous fairies and sparrowmen decide to leave Pixie Hollow in search of a new life, and end up running into the Lost Boys at one point or another. These fairies decide that it might be fun to be a Lost Fairy...

Hi everyone! I realized its been way too long since I've last posted a roleplay, so lets give this a try!

Notes/Rules:
The Lost Boys, especially Peter and the Lost Boy(s) your fairy bonds with, can be controlled by all players. EDIT, July 11: Tinker Bell is also in the Hideout, and can be controlled by all players, as well. There can be more than one fairy to a Lost Boy.

Please, try to not control other players' characters.

No godmodding/Great and Powerful Pixie

Please follow all PHF rules (I don't want anyone getting banned!)

EDIT: To clear up some confusion, you may join at any time during the roleplay. I won't block someone from joining just because they're "late"!

Form:
Name:
Fairy or Sparrowman:
Talent: (They may or may not use their talent while with the Lost Boys)
Appearance: You may post a description and/or a picture
Personality:
Lost Boy: Your fairy may be associated with one, two, or all the Lost Boys as a collective fairy! And, yes, you can be Peter’s personal fairy (though I don’t know how much Tink would like you after that… )
Arrival to the Hideout (Optional Don't have to answer if you don't want to): Did they just arrive, and need to become accustomed to life there? Or have they been in the hideout for a long time?
Other: ...because I probably forgot something...

By the way, do you think that the fairies should receive a secret daily ration of dust from a dust-keeper, or should they be flightless? Can you guys help?

And, just a refresher of the Lost Boys in the spoiler tab below.
Spoiler for Lost Boys:

Cubby

Slightly

Nibs

Tootles (Doesn't talk much, though he can to you, if you'd like!)

The Raccoon Twins

And, of course, Peter Pan

Alright, everyone! Lets get started!

My fairy:
Name: Hummingbird, but her friends call her "Hum"
Fairy or Sparrowman: Fairy
Talent: An obscure talent of the animal fairies Hibernation Story-telling talent
Appearance:
Personality: Loyal and caring. She's always up for a good adventure, but occasionally coddles her Lost Boy companion, Tootles. And that gets her into trouble, sometimes.
Lost Boy: Tootles
Arrival to the Hideout (Optional Don't have to answer if you don't want to): She's been in the hideout the longest out of everyone.
Other: She has to wear her dewdrop goggles at almost all times, since her eyesight without them is poor.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-11-2013 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Forgot Personality!!