PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old I GOT CLICKABLES STARTER SET!!! / Tips for Clickables

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
What?! I already gave all the prizes to my fairy, but I still am missing a few charm sets! I will have to see about this! I really think they should keep that going, I love Clicakbles!

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 06-22-2012, 05:02 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I love Clickables to but I guess they want us to buy diamonds instead, shouldn't that be our opption and not theres? hmm Just saying....
Old 06-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Can someone please try to use clickables and let me know if they work

Thanks,
Vanessa Rosebloom and Melody Twinkledew
Old 06-22-2012, 03:43 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rill Wildspirit's Photo Album
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Sad
Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
I really wish I could help you, but my fairies already have all the charms added to their accounts. I would have to delete an item in order to try to re-enter the charm, and I really don't want to take a chance on losing them if they have been deactivated. The charms have also been a bit temperamental in the past, and I have had to replace charms that quit working suddenly. Sorry... I hope you get your clickables soon and are able to use them. Good luck.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:04 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I just tried to add a butterfly to my fairy and it worked perfectly
I'm not able to try clickables because my fairy already has them all, but I hope it's just a mistake and we are still able to use them!
Old 06-22-2012, 05:59 PM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 

Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Rainbow

Rin, thank goodness for you, you have given me hope. I've asked 'Famous Fairies' Penelope Oakleaf and Serendipity Stardance, and they both say Clickables works fine....

You guys have gotten me even more impatient for the order to come!

Never lose hope!

Last edited by Rosalina286; 06-22-2012 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Had to add a few words
Old 06-22-2012, 06:48 PM
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!
View seek4light's Photo Album
seek4light's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 76

My Mood: Inspired
seek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Dear Rosalina286,

I did not say that Clickables games are not working now; I still use the game points I had accrued up until last year -just fine- every week. I have used them since I bought my game 4 years ago, I check my points now and then when I spend them every week and the points are still working great so my fairies always have butterflies with them. I haven't tried uploading more game points, because I had so many already, but I do know that my points from the Clickables game I bought 3-4 years back are still bringing me butterflies every week.
So... I want to clarify to you that, that particular Clickables perk is still working for me and that is why I said it was only the Clickables charms which did not work for me now.

Again, I was not saying that nothing in the Clickables line of products worked; what I DID say is that I had tried to use my Clickables CHARMS -for a new fairy- just 3-4 days back but the charms did not ever work, which is why I finally phoned Disney to ask for help; and of course I have already shared the unhappy news they told me about how the charms will never work for us again.

You can phone ( a free phone call for you ) Disney's Pixie Hollow Helpline at 1 877-787-4943 right this minute to verify what I have posted for you here (unless you are reading this after they have closed the line at the end of their working day) and they can tell you exactly what you can expect regarding your new Clickables products. They will know the full information on the Clickables products better than anybody out here who does not work for Disney Pixie Hollow Helpline. I recommend strongly that you phone them before you open your new Clickables products, but that is entirely your judgement call and I fully support you whatever you decide to do with the Clickables. They are memorabilia now, I guess, and in new condition maybe someday 70 years from now a collector of Disneyana will want to buy them just for the nostalgia value -like they would an antique.

I feel so upset in your behalf now because you have spent good money to enjoy Clickables. I know it is not even my business, but I feel some outrage toward the person or company who sold you your new Clickables products. They surely knew the product had been discontinued over a year ago and was not being supported any longer by Disney, but they did not tell you that. (Maybe they did not know, I hope that they are honest enough to have sold the products to you believing they were still useable; but after this long I would think that they did know it. ) By withholding that information, they allowed you to believe the product would still work fine and of course if you find they don't work and complain about it, they can just shrug it off and tell you that they did not know that; but you will have to deal with a lack of support for the Clickables now by Disney; and I feel like you have been ripped off by the seller and are entitled to a full refund including all of the postage they made you pay on the purchase.

I would love very much for the charms to work again, I want to use the charms to get items for for the new fairy I tried to use them for and failed with, resulting in my call for help to Disney.

Sadly,
Seek4light

Last edited by seek4light; 06-22-2012 at 08:14 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:46 PM
Is a Pixie
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 

Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
I can verify that the clickables game still works and I was able to load the tink points to my bracelet and award them to my fairy through the program that I had previously downloaded (just checked). Rill still uses them to fly with a butterfly, occasionally. I just can't tell you about the charms, but I tend to believe what has been posted about that. I hope you can get a refund, unless you just want them as collectibles.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Angry

One thing is positive, I am NOT saving them as collectibles. If they don't work, I will call the person and ask for a refund, after that buying the probably trying to instead buy the Butterfly game.

I really hate fairygirlbooks for selling me that, as the description said it still works

P.S. Seek4light, you don't have to tell me, but I'm curious : What did you do with the Clickables after you found out they didn't work? Did you refund them or keep them?\

Nvm, they work fine!!!

Last edited by Rosalina286; 07-06-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: reduced smiley spam
Old 06-27-2012, 08:29 AM
Animal Talent
View Jellyblossom's Photo Album
Jellyblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Make A Wish Award National Cookie Day 2012 Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 18

Jellyblossom is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I just bought the Animal Charms on ebay a few days ago, when I get them I'll let you all know if the charms still give presents and/or badges to my fairies. I do hope so
Old 06-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ok Jellyblossom, I would greatly appreciate if you did this.

Also, I will give everyone who helped here a rep point!
Oh, I haven't given rep to allthingspixiehollow yet... I'll give you the rep tomorrow, girl!

I GOT IT TODAY!!!! AHH!!!! EVEN WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE ON JULY 13TH, IT CAME TODAY, JUNE 27TH!!! LET ME SET IT UP, AND ILL TELL YOU GUYS IF IT WORKS!!! OK, SO IT CAME IN A COFFEE MAKER BOX, WHICH IS PRETTY FUNNY!!!!

Erm... it said my storage was full when I was doing the Pastel Flowers charm, so I went in Pixie Hollow and donated. It STILL said my storage was full. The bottom line was, I talked to a disney person on the phone, and she basically said, Get a membership, because since u stopped getting membership, you have only that much storage. So im getting a membership... i was going to get one anyway... (sigh) this shows how money hungry some ppl are, telling u to get that for Clickables, but Ana was really nice.

Ok, so also when I donated and logged back in, I got back the SAME exact items I dontated! D:. And the only good thing was... I got my Super Storage Donation badge!

Ciao, everyone!

YES YES YES CLICKABLES STILL WORKS! VANESSA ROSEBLOOM IS SPORTING THE TINKER FLUFF NECKLACE, AND MELODY TWINKLEDEW HAS THREE NEW EXCLUSIVE ITEMS!!!

Last edited by Jezzi; 06-27-2012 at 07:52 PM. Reason: quadruple posted
Old 06-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Is a Pixie
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I am very happy to hear that you received your clickables and the charms work. That's great news.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
YAY! I am so happy to hear that Clickables charms still work! Now, let's not be too loud. The Never Council might hear us and then really disable all our charms.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
That's great news; we will all be able to collect charms again!

Sig by Olivia, thankiis
Pixie Page | Profile | Shop | Userpage
Old 06-27-2012, 06:48 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
That's great news! I guess we were worrying for nothing!
Glad to know that if I make a new fairy, they can still get Clickables items!