PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old Grrrrr.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-29-2009, 03:10 PM
is waiting for Christmas.
View AbStRuSe_x3's Photo Album
AbStRuSe_x3's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Scared
AbStRuSe_x3 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Exclamation Grrrrr.

i asked my parents whether or not i should download firefox,
and they said YES!
however, when i downloaded it,
it said the same exact thing as it does with safari.
I HAVEN'T USED PIXIE HOLLOW OVER 2 MONTHS !
someone please help me,
and don't say its the flash because ITS NOT THE FLASH !
i even tried restarting my computer!
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited by AbStRuSe_x3; 08-20-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Well, the Hollow is closed right now for tinkering so no one can get to it. For a few hours, we couldn't even get to the main page ~ it was just blank. They have at least added the "we're tinkering" message now and it won't open until noon PST. So give it a few more hours and try again.

Sending you some get connected vibes and !

~ Em
Old 06-29-2009, 03:17 PM
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!
View seek4light's Photo Album
seek4light's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 76

My Mood: Inspired
seek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
What is the thing it is doing, again? I have been too sleep deprived to remember what the original trouble was, but I am really surprised if you are getting trouble again. Try deleting and downloading Firefox again, is my advice, for what that is worth. I LOVE FIREFOX for Pixie Hollow. Never a glitch with it while I am in there, wish I had gotten it right from the start of my first visit to the Hollow back in October of 2008.

I look forward to your response.

Warmly,
Suzy Sunshine - seek4light

MyFairies:
Lark Morningsong
Autumn Pumpkinglow
Cricket Pepperspeck
Old 06-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Is a badge hound fairy
View Violet Merryvale's Photo Album
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 55

My Mood: Balanced
Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Another idea is to make sure you shut down everything and restart the computer after the download.

It wouldn't be the flash unless it told you that specifically, so I agree it probably isn't the flash.

As mentioned earlier, PH is actually down for now, so don't give up. Check out the thread for the "A New Message has appeared" to see time updates. Now it appears to be 12 noon Pacific time which is 3 pm Eastern. Don't know your time zone, so figured I would cover the span. lol

Again good luck and ask if you have any questions!

Fly with you,

VM

PS can you make a screen shot of what you get when you try to get on (barring the tinkering time right now)? That might help us with ideas of what is up. Good luck.

Last edited by Violet Merryvale; 06-29-2009 at 03:27 PM. Reason: named wrong thread-corrected.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:32 PM
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!
View seek4light's Photo Album
seek4light's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 76

My Mood: Inspired
seek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Poor dear Firepetal, I wonder if it is not time for you to try chat help or calling Disney helpline about this problem of not ever being able to get in there. That is a very weird problem and if Firefox is not getting you there, something is wrong. My first guess is that you probably have a Firewall set up on your computer and if your computer will not allow cookies and the Firewall is set to a very VERY secure setting, you cannot get Pixie Hollow. Period. I have to tell you that my first guess is not the guess of a computer brain, I just feel like that is a strong probability in your case. BEST WISHES to you on getting back into the Hollow!

Suzy Sunshine - seek4light

MyFairies:
Lark Morningsong
Autumn Pumpkinglow
Cricket Pepperspeck