PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-18-2014, 12:44 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Maybe the Clann made an exception when they learned he had knowledge of a Gifted's location, name, age, and minor power and that he is good at swordplay.
Old 10-18-2014, 06:26 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
PHF, Glory is right. Talia would never take an eleven year old with her on a dangerous mission like that unless the world depended on it. She is too protective to allow that. Andres definitely could have told them his sister's location, name, age, and minor power, but Talia wouldn't take him with her unless he was older. Maybe Andres could be Ali's older brother instead of younger? Or Andres could have told them the info and waited with Cadence for them to bring his sister in to Clann.
Old 10-19-2014, 02:26 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Yes sorry PHF, I agree with you Liri taking an eleven year old a mission is dangerous she is to young to go on rescue missions.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:38 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
What would the minimum age be to join the Clann?
Old 10-19-2014, 05:37 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
This is just my personal opinion, of course, but I think to be able to go on missions a character should at least be 16. Sorry, but I can't imagine 15 and below fighting adult Dai Li agents. Even 16 seems pushing it a little.
And also, every one of the Clann agents so far (Talia, Ansell, Cadence, Ezra, and Katherine) have been adults - at least 18. Just something to keep in mind. Hanna is only 17, but she's still in training.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 10-19-2014, 05:56 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I agree with you, Glory.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:44 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
This is just my personal opinion, of course, but I think to be able to go on missions a character should at least be 16. Sorry, but I can't imagine 15 and below fighting adult Dai Li agents. Even 16 seems pushing it a little.
And also, every one of the Clann agents so far (Talia, Ansell, Cadence, Ezra, and Katherine) have been adults - at least 18. Just something to keep in mind. Hanna is only 17, but she's still in training.
I agree the Clann and the Dai Ali agents should at least be eighteen as the youngest

Also has anyone else noticed that not many people are on forums on Sunday?
Old 10-21-2014, 08:54 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
I would say, 18 to officially be a Clann agent, 16 to begin training, 17 to be out in the field for the first time. Of course there may be some exceptions, like a 16-year-old that is almost 17 going out into the field for the first time if Clann decides they are ready a little early, but definitely not an 11 year old.

I will try to post soon!
Old 10-22-2014, 02:18 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I agree, that sounds reasonable.
Okay, going to try and get the action started again!

The next day, I hop out of bed, bright and early. While brushing my teeth in the small bathroom, I glance up at myself in the mirror. My blue-gray eyes are brimming with anticipation.
First day of training.
There's a part of me that still feels nervous. I really do not want to make a fool out of myself in front of all the Gifted kids, and the Clann. Part of me feels paranoid that my powers will suddenly get out of whack, and I'll suddenly make it rain in the kitchens and flood all of our lunch or something. Hey, considering my track record, it could happen...
However, the bigger part of me is excited, thrilled. I'm finally going to learn to control these bludgeoning powers... And it finally seems as if they have a purpose. In the darkest, most secret corners of my heart, I confess that Nyna's words about fighting back against the King have thrilled me.
I remember being young, watching the King's men exercise their control in horrible, brutal ways. They kept us in line with fear and intimidation, and everyone was afraid to stand up. Including me.
Not anymore. They've taken everything from me; my home, my family, my friends. I have nothing more to lose by fighting.
And everything to gain.
Here at the Clann, I could have all of that again. A new family, a new home. New friends. A fresh new start.
Another me.
I put my hand up to the mirror, watching the mist swirl across the surface of the glass at my command. Bring it on. I'm not afraid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haven!" Cadence catches up with me in the hall later that morning, after breakfast.
"Hi Cadence!" I smile. "Did Talia and the others go on another mission?"
"Yes, they just left. Anyway, this just came in from falcon mail this morning, and I got permission from Nyna to show it to you." She hands me a small slip of paper.
Seeing the all-too familiar handwriting makes my mouth drop open. I quickly snatch it up, scanning through. A half-laugh, half-gasping sound comes out of me when I read through his jokes. I'd missed them more than I thought.
Then I get to the end.

P.S. Please tell Haven that I'm sorry.

That's when I explode. "Sorry?! Sorry for what? Lying to me the entire time we knew each other - " I glance over at Cadence as a thought strikes me. "Wait. You know Ansell? ... And he sent this to you?"
Cadence nods. "He's a good friend of ours." She stares back at me. "Haven? How did you know Ansell?"
"He helped me escape, that first day, after the attack on my family." The words spill out of me. "He showed me how to use my powers... He was my friend. Until the day I saw him with the Dai Li." I glance quickly over. Does she know that?
But Cadence is nodding. "Ansell is one of us, a Clann agent. A double agent, you could say. He's currently spying for us with the Dai Li."
I groan. "Great. It seems like I'm finding out a lot lately about my good friend. What's next? Was he a llama in an earlier life?"
Cadence laughs. "Now that would be interesting."
I can't help but laugh out loud as well, trying to imagine it.
"Haven," Cadence says gently, sobering down. "I'm sure Ansell didn't mean to deceive you. What he's doing right now is very dangerous work, and he probably didn't want to endanger you by letting you in on it. You're enough of a target as it is, being Gifted."
I nod, but resentment still simmers within me. "I guess." Still would've been nice if he'd told me about the Clann thing, at least. I didn't even know the Clann existed, 'till now!
"Now. You better get going to training." Cadence smiles at me one last time, then walks away.
As I walk down the hall to the training center, I remember Tori, the girl from last night. I hope she's not there... Or at least, that she's in a better mood today. I don't think I can stop myself from blasting a lightning bolt at her if she calls me "Refuge" again. Hmm, or what about her own personal raincloud, inside her room? Now that would teach her an interesting lesson...

"Okay, team. We have news of a Gifted in the village of Dalvinia, so let's move it," Ren declares as we mount our horses the next day.
I'm itching to give some sort of sarcastic retort, but unfortunately, after the incident with the blonde shapeshifter girl yesterday, I now find myself in the Dai Li's doghouse. So to speak. I wouldn't have cared, if not for the fact that I can't raise any real suspicion towards myself.
"Sure, whatever you say, O Great and Wise one," I say with a smirk. What? Okay, I guess I can't resist...
We gallop at top speed to the far northern village, and it still takes us nearly an hour to get there. By the time we do, snow is falling thickly, and we're forced to slow down.
In front of me, I hear Ren and Galadriel chatting excitedly. "Imagine if we can manage to bring three Gifted in one day," Galy is saying gleefully.
"We may even receive some sort of promotion for that," Ren agrees.
I barely manage to keep from rolling my eyes. Oh, not if I can help it... Seriously, it's literally killing me to have to keep my mouth shut.
It isn't long before we come across the sound of screaming, and see several kids run away with looks of terror on their faces. Galadriel signals to us, and we creep silently in the direction of the screams, making sure to remain unseen. Fortunately, the kids are too busy fleeing from whatever it is they saw to notice much.
In the clearing next to the marketplace, at first we see nothing there. I squint slightly, looking... And there it was, a slight shimmering in the air. A sure sign that a Gifted is there, lurking, invisible.
A moment later, a girl with long brown hair materialized. She stares at her own reflection in the icicles hanging off of the trees, seeming stunned. Must be her first time using those powers.
Even as I think this, I slip silently away from the group. I have to find some way of distracting my team, and hope the Clann can make it here soon.
Come on, Talia, Ezra...
I find a large pine tree, just behind where Ren and Galy are sneaking up on the girl, and begin scaling it. The tree is so covered in snow that it's literally weighing down its branches. I'm careful to stay hidden beneath a large clump of pine needles. Finding a particularly thick branch coated with snow, directly above the agents, I begin sawing through it with my sword.
"Hello, Gifted child," I hear a cold voice calling out, and desperation wells up in me. Hurry!
The branch begins to creak and groan, until it finally severs from the tree entirely. It crashes down, causing more snow to dislodge from the tree as it goes. Ren and Galy spin around in surprise just as a huge mound of snow and pine needles lands directly on top of them.
I bite back a snort of laughter at the surprised cries from the Dai Li agents. Turning around, I jump down from the tree, still hidden beneath its boughs.
The Gifted girl screams in terror, spinning around and running as fast as she could. It isn't long before the Dai Li agents push themselves up from the snowdrift and give chase, but at least I've given her a head start.
I hear the sound of pounding hoofbeats, and a moment later a team of Clann agents gallops onto the scene, from the direction of the marketplace. Leading the team are Talia, Ezra, and a slightly younger girl with blonde hair.
Talia catches my eye, and gives a small, relieved smile. I grin back, the same relief flooding through me. Ezra offers me a slight wave, out of sight of the Dai Li.
I watch as Talia reaches down to help the Gifted girl onto her horse. I can't make out what she's saying from here, but it must have been something reassuring, because the girl visibly relaxes.
"Don't let them get away!" Ren yells from behind me. She and the rest of the agents have already mounted their horses and are in hot pursuit.
"What are you waiting for, Vaile?" Galadriel demands. She clearly thinks I'm standing there doing nothing just to aggravate them. A deep scowl crosses her face.
"Oh just thinking," I reply with a mischievous grin. "You know, snow covered and coated with pine needles is a good look on you guys. You should try it more often, Galy." I whistle for my horse, swinging onto his back in one quick move.
"I told you," Galadriel says in a deadly voice. "That if you ever call me that again, I'd make you regret it."
"Oh, that's just terrifying! I'm absolutely shaking with fear... Galy." I reply with an arrogant smirk as we gallop after the Clann.
So much for keeping my mouth shut. Oh well... I'd followed every order given to me without question on this mission, so it wasn't as if they could tattle on me again. Last I checked, calling people by their forbidden nicknames wasn't against the law.

(If there's something in my post that doesn't make sense, or if I controlled anyone's character wrong, please let me know.
Hopefully we can get things moving again! I'll post for Sierra soon.)

Thank you so much to the very talented Twi and Alyce!

Last edited by Night Wish; 10-22-2014 at 02:25 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:00 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
That's a really good post I love the llama part Llama Ansell
Old 10-22-2014, 10:37 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Haha, thanks Lemony! Now that would be an interesting sight...

Thank you so much to the very talented Twi and Alyce!
Old 10-24-2014, 12:28 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Nice post Night Wish.
Sorry if I made things too hard in my post as Stacia... I kind of made it that the Dai Li had already caught up with her. I think Night did an alright job explaining how she got away from them and got rescued by the Clann, so thank you.

I spun around at the sound of the voice. Standing behind me are several Dai Li agents, all dressed in their characteristic dark clothes. Letting out a scream, I tried to run away. I felt the edge of my cloak catch on something, pinning me in place. Panicking, I pulled desperately at the edge of the fabric.
What did the Dai Li want with me? I've heard the stories, same as everyone else. When the Dai Li came for you when you were all alone, they made sure you disappeared. None of us knew what happened to those taken by the King's elite police force. But there were whispers, rumors, that those taken had strange, mysterious abilities. Of course, it was never clear what exactly those powers were.
I'd say what I did back there was pretty strange... To say the least of it.
I heard a surprised cry from the Dai Li agents, just as my cloak ripped free from where it was pinned down. I turned around just in time to see an enormous mound of snow, plus an enormous falling branch, land right on top of them. Despite myself, I gave a little smirk.
Guess they don't know to watch out for tree branches too weighed down with snow.
Spinning around, I took off running as fast as I could, not daring to look behind me. I heard the sound of pounding hoofbeats, growing closer, and my heart sank. More agents?
A group of riders burst through the trees, right in front of me. I skidded to a half, heart pounding. For one terrifying moment, I was sure I'd escaped the Dai Li back there just to rush into their clutches.
But these riders seemed different. For one thing, they weren't wearing black. And for another, they didn't have the insignia of the King on their clothing - instead their weapons were adorned with a strange symbol, one I've never seen before.
A young woman with long, light brown hair smiled down at me kindly. "Don't be afraid. I'm Talia, and we're from the Clann. It's okay, you can trust us. We're here to help you." She reached down a hand to help me up.
I hesitated, unsure if I should trust these people. I heard the sound of shouting, and spun around to see the Dai Li mounting their horses, heading this way. Their determined gazes were fixed on me.
I turned back to the woman. In a panic, I reach up and let her pull me onto her horse. The... Clann? Is that what she called these people?... turned their horses, and galloped away. I took a peek behind us, and saw the Dai Li right on our heels.
"We have to shake them!" A small, blonde-haired girl riding behind us called out. "They're going to catch up!" The girl ducked a flying dagger thrown by one of the Dai Li.
"What's your name, kid?" Talia asked me.
"I... It's Stacia," I said hesitantly.
"Stacia, do you know a faster way out of here?" she asked. "We need to get out of Dalvinia as quickly as possible."
I took a deep breath, reminding myself that this was my village. My woods. I knew the way around here, and I could get us out. "I think I can find a way to lose them."
I directed us on a winding, twisted path through the trees. The horses' hooves pounding the snow as we galloped, puffs of white powder flying up everywhere. We had to slow to a canter because of the flying snow.
Soon enough however, the sound of the Dai Li agents' horses faded off into the distance. Not knowing the snowy paths well enough, they hadn't been able to keep up.
"They're gone," a young man riding near the back of the group declared, and everyone seemed to breathe a collective sigh of relief.
"Well done, Stacia," Talia said, smiling at me.
I shivered as I saw Dalvinia disappear off into the distance. I had rarely left my village. Where were we going now? And what did I really know about these mysterious rescuers?

We had been riding for a long time, so long that I found myself growing weary in the saddle. We'd come a long way from Dalvinia, and the snow-covered landscape had long since disappeared into lush green vegetation.
I couldn't even tell where this was. I'd never been this far from home before.

I felt waves of relief rush through me. We were almost there! Not too far away from Clann headquarters, and we'd successfully brought the Gifted girl back. I was glad we'd been successful, especially since it was my first time out in the field.
"Almost there!" I declared happily, smiling at the girl. "We're almost at Clann headquarters. You'll get to go there and meet everyone, and there are lots of Gifted children just like you, and you'll get to know more about your powers and get trained in them and - "
"Hanna," Talia laughed. "Slow down. Give Stacia a chance to adjust first."
"Oh, right! I'm sorry." I smiled.
"Gifted?" Stacia asked slowly, as if confused at the term.
"That's what we call children like you, who have special, extraordinary powers," Ezra explained from the other side of her.
"Well, we know you have the power of invisibility. So did another girl, who was also recently rescued! Who knows, you might get along. Though she's not very friendly, and frankly, I don't think she likes any of us very much," I chattered on.
"That's not true," Ezra protested. "She's not that bad."
"Yeah, sorry, that wasn't very nice." I ducked my head, then changed the subject. "So what other power do you - "
I was cut off by a piercing scream, off in the distance. A second scream soon followed the first. I immediately tensed up.
"Someone's in trouble!" Ezra exclaimed.
"Ezra, Hanna." Talia nodded for Ezra to lead the way, and me to follow. I knew she wanted to go after the source of the sound, but she'd stay back to keep Stacia safe.
We turned our horses and galloped forward, in the direction the sound had come from. We soon came to the edge of a village.
Two girls were cowering in a clump of bushes, several yards away. They looked like identical twins.
A moment later, a group of Dai Li agents burst out of the village. They glanced around suspiciously, and one agent let out a cry of triumph when they spotted the girls.
"They must be Gifted!" I exclaimed.
The Dai Li turned and saw us. "You again!" One blonde agent snarled.
"Don't think you'll be able to get away with them this time!" Another threatened.

(Lemony, I don't know how you wanted them to rescue Hope and Joy. Let me know if you want any changes, and of course you can add to this. )

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 10-24-2014, 02:05 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Great posts guys! I'll try to post sometime soonish... after I write up a speech for school... :/
Old 10-24-2014, 03:52 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Oh that's wonderful. How to be rescued the idea I guess is to bring them to the Clann hide out but they could also be captured by the Dai Li. Hope is more untrusting when she first meets someone while Joy is more shy, afraid and quite, but once they get to know people they warm up. I think Joy would make a good friend of Stacia and Haven.

For the Forest village they live in can it be named Meredithia Liri?
It sounded like an interesting name to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Great posts guys! I'll try to post sometime soonish... after I write up a speech for school... :/
Oh I know how school can be good luck

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-24-2014 at 10:31 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 10-24-2014, 06:40 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Sure! The village can be called Meredithia if you want Lemony

What if the Dai Li caught Hope, and Clann rescued Joy? Then there would be a reason for Clann to seek out the Gifted army to rescue people rather than just rescuing the outbreaks. And then Sierra wouldn't be alone still.