PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Bubble Bounce Tips

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-18-2009, 12:25 AM
Kinda inactive.
View EllaFlutterBreeze's Photo Album
EllaFlutterBreeze's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF Winter Award 2016 Happy Holidays'14 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Woot
EllaFlutterBreeze has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Bubble Bounce Tips

I am trying to get the high score for Bubble Bounce which is 15,000 points. I have gotten as close to 12,000 points. I really need the badge but I really am getting frustrated I keep losing the huge leaf thing

Any tips to get 15000 by the end of the game??

Yeah, I'm still here. PM me/
Old 04-18-2009, 03:54 AM
wants those Twirly Boots!
View slightlyremoved's Photo Album
slightlyremoved's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Autumn 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: owoooo
slightlyremoved has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Well you have to time it just right. It = the movement of the lily pad with the falling of the fish. The faster-falling fish need to be bounced first before others. Try to keep up a pattern because you get more points (from 10 to 30) if you don't drop a fish.

What I have noticed is that the first three levels are the easiest. The first level has 5, and they fall very slowly. The second level has 10, and they fall in combinations of either 2 or 1, so you have to angle the pad just right so that you don't miss one. The third level has 4-6 fall in a row, and all you have to do then is make sure not to move the pad when they are falling, because if you keep it still, they will fall in order.

Levels 4-7 are somewhat harder. They have a combination of random falling fish and some that fall in rows. It's hard to get a "perfect" on these levels.

Level 8 is just like level 3, but instead of 4-6 fish falling in a row, it's 6-9 fish falling, which make it harder to get a perfect. Yet again, timing is everything.

Also, try to get the pad lengthener and the extra pads, because they also add to your score.

I hope that helped. I've played this game like 300 times. I do it just to get some easy daisies or lilies.

Keep us updated!
Old 04-18-2009, 05:59 AM
*~Arcade Award Winner~*
View Petunia Frostyblossom's Photo Album
Petunia Frostyblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 57

My Mood: Manic
Petunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy TagPetunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Wink Here's a tip!

Just before you enter Bubble Bounce go to your Leaf Journal, click the options section and then click on Normal under Game Mode.

This slows the game down so you can have a longer chain of fishies going across at a time.

It could improve your score anywhere from 2,000 to 4,000 points.

Hope this helps and good luck!
Old 04-18-2009, 06:03 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Thanks for the advice.

Did I mention that I hate those FAT purplish blue fishes! I do! They mess me up! And the timer doesn't do squat. they should stop the thistles for that time cause they don't seem to slow anything down!

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 04-18-2009, 06:07 AM
slightlyremoved's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Autumn 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Winner's Award 

Yeah, the purple fish are what get me also. It's really lame. I especially hate when they appear on level 8 and there's 8-9 of them. It's such a drag.

And NicoleMarie, I never knew that. Now I'll have to go check my options!
Old 04-18-2009, 03:00 PM
Pixie Hollows Rocks!!!
View kokomobubbles's Photo Album
kokomobubbles's Fairy
My Mood: Amuzed
kokomobubbles has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I think the trick is getting a big leaf. If it gets hit it only gets smaller. You don't lose lives if the fish drops so I like to focus on keeping my lives.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:24 PM
A happy Senior Fairy
View Lavender Fernclove's Photo Album
Lavender Fernclove's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Summer 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Divine Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Annoyed
Lavender Fernclove is a talented FairyLavender Fernclove is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
We all suffer!

Same here, gals! Thanks for the hints though....but isn't timing the key to everything anyway? LOL!

There can NEVER be enough cake, Maple Syrup or Pink Roses
Old 04-18-2009, 05:44 PM
slightlyremoved's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yeah Kokomo, keeping lives is good, but if you keep the fish getting over the "waterfall" in succession, then you get more points. If I have a streak of 30 points per fish going, and then I drop one, the points go back down to just 10 points a fish. So I focus more on keeping the fish going over the fall.

Also, you have to angle the fish just right on the pad. Try to let the fish bounce on the right part of the pad (even if you have a little lily pad - this still works). You just have to make sure that if there are 5 or 6 fish that you get to the first fish you bounced before it hits the water!

And yeah Lavender...timing really is everything. The Never Council is out to get us.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Summer is coming :)
View Sahara Islandheart's Photo Album
Sahara Islandheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Participation Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Artistic
Sahara Islandheart is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Ihaeen wondering this myself for some time. I will try and use your tips everyone! Thanks!
Old 04-18-2009, 06:33 PM
Warning! Pouting fairy
View Muddytoes's Photo Album
Muddytoes's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Waffle
Muddytoes has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Excited

Great Suggestions! Thanks everyone!

Muddytoes
Old 04-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyremoved View Post
...The third level has 4-6 fall in a row, and all you have to do then is make sure not to move the pad when they are falling, because if you keep it still, they will fall in order.
I never knew that! I always thought the game developer just hated us because the fish came down in a different order. Hmmm... must remember to stay calm and still, and try not to twitch. Easy huh?

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 04-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Kinda inactive.
View EllaFlutterBreeze's Photo Album
EllaFlutterBreeze's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF Winter Award 2016 Happy Holidays'14 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Woot
EllaFlutterBreeze has chosen their Fairy magic
Its not that easy..very hard, infact. Thanks for all the tips! Now, I hope I get to my 15,000!

Yeah, I'm still here. PM me/
Old 04-18-2009, 07:34 PM
is a very OLD fairy :)
View rainbowfairie's Photo Album
rainbowfairie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Sleepy
rainbowfairie has chosen their Fairy magic
boy i dunno anymore what to suggest i have played an consistently gotten 15000 or better now i cant even reach 14500 i really think the points for the leftover lily pads helped you earn those last points

plus the fish seem to be coming in really awkward grouping now
Old 04-20-2009, 08:24 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I finally got my HIGH SCORE BADGE!
Thank you Slightly for staying inside my head.
Nicole, I tried it in lite mode, because I usually play in normal, and lite mode is ALOT faster. After playing that way it only took 2 tries to get the high score. So, my advice is that if you play in normal mode already switch to lite for one or two times and it will make normal easier.
Don't give up and you'll perservere!

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 04-20-2009, 09:50 PM
slightlyremoved's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Haha YAY!!!

I'm happy for you Sapphire! I knew you could do it too! Just perseverance is all you need to get through

Now to get all your other high score badges, if you haven't gotten them already. :happy: I'll still be in your head poking around in there telling you to keep going!