PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old Wizard101 - Is anyone playing?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-25-2015, 02:17 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I'll have family over at that time, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to make it on. Perhaps I could sneak a few moments in, but who knows?
Old 06-26-2015, 08:13 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
Yes, I can help you with Dragonspyre any time you wish. Sometimes, Saffron will be helping out other friends, so I will sometimes not be able to help until I'm finished a dungeon or helping another friend.

I've never gotten a Skeleton Key from drops before. Where did Alexis get the Skeleton Key drop?
Thanks, and no worries, I know everyone else has their own quests & battles to finish.

I earned two wooden keys from two bosses in MooShu. Kagemoosha was the first one (in the Tree of Life area), who then turned into the Death Oni and dropped a second key. I thought it was some sort of glitch at first, but after checking my Backpack it turned out that it was just two drops in a row, lol! I don't know how rare the drops are (I think I was just unusually lucky), but I guess it's possible to earn one after a certain number of tries. I think most of the bosses in MooShu can drop the Wooden key.

Would Wednesday or Thursday be a better time for you, Popcorn? It would probably be better to choose a day when the most number of people can come, so I'd like to know what day would be better for everyone.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 06-26-2015, 03:19 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Cool! I might re-do some of those MooShu bosses soon, because I want a Skeleton Key. I agree that it was lucky to get 2 Skelton Keys in a row. Hope you can find more!

Wednesday or Thursday also sounds like a good time. Well, it's up to Popcorn and everybody else's option to see what date we will pick. Whatever date we pick, I'm excited for the meetup.
Old 06-26-2015, 03:20 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Oh! I also earned two Wooden Skeleton Keys consecutively from drops (lucky!) so if anyone has a Wooden Key, we could try passing one of the rooms together. Although from what I've read about those fights, they look challenging! If you've used a Skeleton Key before, what room did you use it for?
There are a few "secret" rooms you can use the keys. Some of the doors have a boss to fight behind them, while others have a treasure chest. You only need one person in the party to use a key -- the others will automatically gain access to the room once it is opened by a single player. For the Wooden Skeleton Key, there are 6 available doors to open. As to which you choose depends on what you are looking for -- do you want the challenge of a secret boss fight? Or are you just looking for those unique drops/rewards?

Quote:
So, about the next meet-up... I think it would be fantastic if we could schedule something for next week. How about Tuesday, June 30th at 3pm PST?
I can meet any day next week, however I won't be able to log in until 4pm PST at the earliest. (That silly thing called work getting in the way!) I'd like to maybe do some questing this time around. I'd be happy to help whoever and wherever needed.

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 06-26-2015, 06:51 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
By the way, would anyone like to hatch with Saffron? She has an adult little siren, and would like to hatch with someone. Are any of you willing to hatch?
Old 06-27-2015, 02:10 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Woohoo! Another meet-up! I can attend it any day and almost any time during the week.
Old 06-28-2015, 01:29 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Quote:
Would Wednesday or Thursday be a better time for you, Popcorn? It would probably be better to choose a day when the most number of people can come, so I'd like to know what day would be better for everyone.
Actually, my relatives are coming in on Tues. night, so Monday or Tuesday day (before 4 PM PST) would work out great for me.
Old 06-28-2015, 03:05 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

So, is June 30th a good time for you then, Popcorn?
Old 06-28-2015, 04:50 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'd say so! I think I would have to leave around 4 PM PST, but that's not that big of a deal.
Old 06-29-2015, 03:05 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy 2 Jules View Post
There are a few "secret" rooms you can use the keys. Some of the doors have a boss to fight behind them, while others have a treasure chest. You only need one person in the party to use a key -- the others will automatically gain access to the room once it is opened by a single player. For the Wooden Skeleton Key, there are 6 available doors to open. As to which you choose depends on what you are looking for -- do you want the challenge of a secret boss fight? Or are you just looking for those unique drops/rewards?
Oh, neat! I didn't know that only one key is needed for the whole party. I think I'll use one key to open up a treasure chest room for now. From what I can recall, they're usually located at the end of dungeons, so maybe if we decide to complete one, I can use it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy 2 Jules View Post
I can meet any day next week, however I won't be able to log in until 4pm PST at the earliest. (That silly thing called work getting in the way!) I'd like to maybe do some questing this time around. I'd be happy to help whoever and wherever needed.
That's perfectly fine! Questing sounds like a great idea, I personally have a bunch of dungeons pending that I definitely can't do by myself, plus Dragonspyre is a pain to go through when it's super quiet in-game. It might be that we'll have to go to a member/pay-to-play zone for questing, so maybe we could do something free for the first half of the meet-up and then go questing afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
By the way, would anyone like to hatch with Saffron? She has an adult little siren, and would like to hatch with someone. Are any of you willing to hatch?
I was about to recommend my new Betta Fish pet until I realised that it's still a Baby, lol. So if you're willing to wait a while until I train it up, I can hatch with you. The 1st generation Talents are quite similar (mostly Storm power-ups) so they could be a pretty nice match (but don't take my word for it as I've never hatched before ). Otherwise, I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who has a great pet to hatch with.

All right-y, I'll set the time for the next meet-up for Tuesday 30th June at 3pm PST, Pixie realm at The Commons. We'll celebrate the end of the month with a bang! I'll definitely be sticking around for a while that day, so you can come at any time after 3. Hope to see you all there!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 06-30-2015 at 09:51 PM. Reason: added location!
Old 06-29-2015, 02:49 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:

That's perfectly fine! Questing sounds like a great idea, I personally have a bunch of dungeons pending that I definitely can't do by myself, plus Dragonspyre is a pain to go through when it's super quiet in-game. It might be that we'll have to go to a member/pay-to-play zone for questing, so maybe we could do something free for the first half of the meet-up and then go questing afterwards.

All right-y, I'll set the time for the next meet-up for Tuesday 30th June at 3pm PST. We'll celebrate the end of the month with a bang! I'll definitely be sticking around for a while that day, so you can come at any time after 3. Hope to see you all there!
I think this all sounds great, Alexia! I can't wait to quest with you guys, and enjoy other stuff at the meet up, too! Saffron is currently a level 51 in Celestia, The Grotto, and it's kind of hard. I do play with a questing buddy though, so things are easier. I already have my first Star spell.

By the way, I now have another wizard named Alura Shadow. She's a Storm wizard who's level 5, almost level 6. The wizard who will attend the meet up this time will either be Saffron, Laura, or Alura. Expect to see one of them lingering around The Commons in Wizard City around 2:50 - 3:00 PM PST.

About hatching, I only have enough gold to hatch one pet at the moment. I hatched with Coconut a couple of days ago, but sure, I'd be willing to hatch with you, Alexia. I don't mind waiting until your Betta Fish pet is an Adult.

Another thing is that I have a 2 week vacation starting July 9th,(Julie's Arrival Day!) so if there's another meetup anywhere from July 9th to 23rd, I won't have as much time. I could probably sneak in 30 minutes to an hour, but I wouldn't be on that long.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:55 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Bump!
Old 06-30-2015, 11:01 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Hope you guys had fun! I logged in at 4 pm PST like I said I would but you guys were in doing the Spiral Cup Gauntlet. Hopefully I'll catch you guys at the next meetup.

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 06-30-2015, 11:45 PM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

We're all out and about in The Commons now, so if you're still interested in tagging along, we're all there.

Old 06-30-2015, 11:48 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Here's a picture of the gang!
I forgot how to take down the notifications on the edges

Click the image to view the full version