PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, the ever changing guide for Pixie Hollow http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old Calling All FOUNDING Fairies! *Completed*

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-25-2013, 03:57 AM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
Here are some images I've got from what Sapphire suggested about doing the "preview" shot in the dye shop. These are images for butternut tan. I only have one bottle, so for now I'll hang on to it before I actually dye anything with it. I'll have to post again in order to attach more pictures. I had a total of 8 items that were needed on the list for butternut tan.

Here are the rest of the images. The description for each one states what item it is. Hope these help!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-25-2013 at 06:37 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 08-25-2013, 06:49 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Just what we're looking for, thanks Bellflower! One little thing - you have the Grass Wrap Anklet added twice, with one of the images named Tropic Flower Anklet.

So I was thinking... if any of you would like to help me out with gathering the other whole truckload of missing "Create a Fairy" images (that means you don't have to be a Founding Fairy), you can send me a PM and I'll give you the instructions and one color of dye to work with. Each color takes me about 10-15 minutes of work, so it's not much but will help with the overall progress. It would be best to have high quality images gathered, so if you have trouble with making clear screenshots then I might politely ask you to leave the job for someone else to do.

I'll be continuing to gather screenshots, I just thought I might point it out in case anyone would like to help out in another way.
The first priority would be of course to check the very first post of this thread before PMing me. This offer is only for those who are extremely ambitious. =)

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-25-2013 at 08:04 AM. Reason: clarifying
Old 08-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Thanks for the advice Onionleaf, but I doubt I'll be able to do that. Sorry.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:20 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
My Pearl has the Daffodil Yellow Pendant from her arrival day. I wasn't sure how small to crop the pictures, so here they are. If it would help, I can change the top she is wearing.

Daffodil Yellow Rose Bud Pendant
Old 08-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rill Wildspirit's Photo Album
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Sad
Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
As requested, here is Dawn Mistyweather (Sarah Moonblossom's fairy) wearing her original costume with Daffodil Yellow Leaf Topper Boots.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DawnMistyweather.JPG (23.5 KB, 26 views)
Old 08-25-2013, 08:11 PM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Sadly, Cinnamon recycled all of her founding fairy clothing and such because
it didn't seem very special back then, kind of like an arrival day outfit. ( But she
did get a nifty badge!) I saw way to much of it back then when I was taking
screenshots for the Pre-Beta part of the Pixie Hollow Wiki, so when I finally
got to fly, I didn't want it anymore. lol

Goodluck getting everything finished! Hopefully there's still enough of them around and not in the recycle bin.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:22 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rill Wildspirit's Photo Album
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Sad
Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
I found some more stuff. This is Stardust wearing the Ginger Tan Tulip Skirt and the Maple Brown Blossom Chain.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg StardustGingerTanMapleBrown.JPG (14.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg GingerTanTulipSkirt.JPG (8.7 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg MapleBrownBlossomChain.JPG (8.8 KB, 114 views)
Old 08-27-2013, 12:50 PM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I looked through Heather's wardrobe, and I have the items but they are not the right colors. I have either donated the items or dyed them... I'll check my dyes and see if I have any of those colors. I'll also check Rose because I did not play with her as much as Heather, so maybe, I'll have those. I'll see and get back.

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!
Old 08-27-2013, 04:28 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
My founding fairy Rosa didn't have anything, surprisingly! However, Eve was able to search her wardrobe and find a few things. They're in the attachment below. (I hope its OK that Eve is wearing all three of the items at once.)
I wish I could dye some things, but I don't have the dyes, and I don't think they're being sold at Daisy's. Ironic, considering that she has colors like Never Gold and not colors like Peony pink and Daffodil Yellow!
EDIT: All of these items are in Daffodil Yellow.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 01-20-2014 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Because for some strange reason I didn't actually put their color
Old 08-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Cedarspeck View Post
I'll check my dyes and see if I have any of those colors.
You will not find any of these colors in your pouch. Therein lies our problem. The only way we will get images of these items is if you chose the item in these specific colors as part of your Arrival Day Outfit when you created your founding fairy.

We understand completely that it is a longshot we will get all the items. But we are extremely hopeful and appreciate any flitterific help you all can provide.

~ Em, who goes back to feverishly updating the wiki before the Hollow closes

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 08-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Found an extra item that we forgot to mention last time:
Quote:
Bubble Blue:
Rose Bud Anklet (only the worn image)
Thank you for all the help so far, even a few items crossed off the list is pleasant to see!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 08-29-2013, 06:08 PM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Aw. I was hoping on possibly having the dyes. I checked Rose, I may double-check later, but it appears to be the same situation.

Hmm, Bubble Blue... that color sounds familiar, unless I am going crazy lol. I'll check that too.

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!
Old 08-29-2013, 07:24 PM
Remembering fun times...
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 

Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Sapphire requested the picture and description of the butternut tan dye, so I'm posting those here. Glad I still had one bottle so that I could share the info!
Attached Images
File Type: png Butternut Tan Description.png (6.2 KB, 131 views)
File Type: png Butternut Tan Dye Bottle.png (5.2 KB, 180 views)
File Type: png Butternut Tan Top at Bobbin's.png (10.8 KB, 126 views)
Old 08-29-2013, 08:24 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Thank you SO much Bellflower.

I don't know how we missed having this color up on the wiki's Dye Bottles Inventory List.

I will add these to the wiki.

Thank you again!

**Note: If there are any additional colors of dye that you may have in your inventory that is not listed on the inventory list linked above and is not currently for sale at Daisy's, please pm me.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 08-29-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:38 PM
Remembering fun times...
Awards Showcase

I just flew through Bella's Baubles to see if there was anything else I wanted to get there, and I saw a few items on the list that were there, so I went to the dye shop and got a few snapshots of some of the items with my bottle of Butternut Tan dye. I apologize for so many posts on this thread - please feel free to merge any that you need to!
Attached Images
File Type: png Butternut Tan Blossom Chain.png (6.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png Butternut Tan Silk Leaf Sprouter.png (4.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: png Butternut Tan Tropic Flower Anklet.png (5.2 KB, 3 views)