PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering > Out to Lunch

Out to Lunch Archives for various Shops and Tailors threads.

Old Sparrowmen Clothing

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Sparrowmen Clothing

This is in regards to the new update September 7, 2012.
I am Disgusted. It is now official that Sparrow men get the short end of the stick! I am so furious I could scream (Fluttershy style.) No one will probably agree with me, but I feel I must vent my frustration on the sheer lack of cool clothes for the Sparrow man. Has anyone visited Coal's Clothiers? There is just one line of clothes. Just one. And it's football-themed! Ugh. I'm gonna be sick. It was bad enough when the Post Office doesn't have that much for the male fairies, but when their Own shop has only one set of clothes and a few lousy accessories...Are they trying to faze Sparrow men out of the Hollow?
What do you Pixies think? Don't care? Or are you just as upset as me?
Okay, I thought a bit and created a list of possible Sparrow man clothes ideas (are you listening Disney?):
Peter Pan.
The Original Mad Hatter outfit (earlier this year they put a kind of Mad Hatter outfit out to go with the Alice in Wonderland fairy outfit, but it wasn't exactly original and from the animated movie.)
Miner-talent outfit (long tunic, gloves, boots, and pickaxe.)
Terrence's long sleeveless trench coat (from the original Disney Fairies books, in the movie they pretty much turned it into a vest.)
The Minister of Autumn's and the Minister of Spring's outfits, or close to them (probably real boys wouldn't put them in what most seem to think are gowns, but Autumn and Spring are wearing wizard robes, not gowns.)
Native American garb (with embroidered vest, feathers, etc.)
Pirates of the Caribbean (Jack Sparrow's outfit would be beyond cool!)
The Beast's Ballroom clothes (from Beauty and the Beast.)
Clothes inspired from autumn leaves.
Old fashion Victorian suits (Mainland, yes, but they could give them a rugged look, as if they were made from leaves.)
Mushroom outfit (with the top of a toadstool as a hat! With matching accessories.)
Sea Captain (I think this would be neat...)
Outfit full of gears to go with those Gear Belts.
And Accessories: waist pouches; inter-crossing layered belts; and different styles of vests.
Also, if they can't think of anything new and are busy with Fairy items, they can always keep the Sparrowman clothes out for twice as long or bring back old, 'retired' clothes.

I really like this outfit here!

And here is that long sleeveless coat of Terrence's.

Last edited by Sapphira110; 12-28-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:39 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I actually haven't check Coal's today, but just one line of clothes and (American) Football at that, is just ridiculous.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:31 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
If I'm not mistaken, it will be football season soon so I'm guessing that's the reason for the theme. Other than that, they are appealing to the majority of players in PH, which I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume is female.
I have a Sparrowman (only because I can't delete him) and I rarely play as him if at all. I'm not trying to be mean, but my guess is that Sparrowmen just aren't as popular as fairies, so they spend less time on their clothes and accessories. I do agree that they should have at least a few more options, so if you really want to see more variety in their outfits, I highly suggest sending it to the Never Council.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:43 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Cheeky
Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I agreed my little brother play PIxie Hollow and pays for membership as well like I do.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Hello Rin, I know exactly what you mean, I see more fairies than Sparrowmen; and even when fairies have Sparrowmen on their accounts, they are hardly used. But it shouldn't excuse the Never Council from total lack of imagination. Grr~ Disney is supposed to be famous FOR their imagination. I have seriously thought about drawing some good Sparrowmen clothes ideas, but I'm not too good at drawing male figures...I DID draw one along with a matching Fairy outfit for the Winter Fashion contest, so maybe if I don't win they still could use it somehow.