PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Melody's Gaphics

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-29-2016, 03:06 PM
Animal Talent and Proud!
View Melody_The_Animal_Fairy's Photo Album
Melody_The_Animal_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Arcade Champ 2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Author
Melody_The_Animal_Fairy has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Water Talent
Heart Melody's Gaphics

Welcome to Melody's Graphics

I can do all kinds of art. It's not just limited to fairies
I specialize in anime. I use GIMP and Intuos from time to time. I specialize in photo edits and can't draw free-hand even if my life depended on it.

You can request any piece of art from me. This includes, but is not limited to, avatars, wallpapers, signatures, and other random pieces of art. However, to get the turnout you want, I would need a good description of what you want, including the kind of artwork you want, the size of your image in pixels, and whatever else you think is necessary. I can also do SOME gif images.

Here's some examples of my work:

Signatures

Sorry I don't have more examples of fairies. This is the first Pixie Hollow forum I've been a part of after all. That one fairy avatar I did was just a tiny sample of what I can really do though.

Last edited by Melody_The_Animal_Fairy; 05-29-2016 at 05:34 PM.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:41 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Ooh, I can't wait to see what sort of art & graphics you'll be creating for us here. I can't really think of anything specific at the moment, but I liked your signature design on a transparent background. Maybe the text "Onionleaf" or a short quote that is in some way related to leaves would be nice. I watch anime as well, so if you'd like to add that element to the sig, that would work as well.

Hmm, not much more to add... If it's not obvious already, my favorite color is green (blue and yellow are great as well), but I don't want to give too many instructions as I'd like you to have a bit of freedom with this request. Just enjoy making something fairy-ish, and I'll be pleased with it no matter what it will be. Thanks Melody!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 06-01-2016, 08:47 PM
Animal Talent and Proud!
Awards Showcase
PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Arcade Champ 2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ 

Would you like your fairy on it, or just a rendered image of the name or quote with some designs on it? (Also if you want an anime-related thing on it, saying an anime you watch would be helpful so I don't put something on there that you wouldn't understand... like seeing the sharingan when you haven't watched Naruto)
Old 06-03-2016, 09:01 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Just the name or quote with a design would be awesome. I don't really have any preferences for the anime, just something cute or sweet would be nice. For example, you could use Gumi (the Vocaloid character), or just any other fan art or anime design. If you could find something fairy-themed, that would be even better. ^^ Thanks!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 06-04-2016, 05:36 PM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Good luck with your graphics shop, Melody! It looks flaptastic.
Old 06-04-2016, 08:10 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Could you make a signature using this image from the anime/manga Aria:

Click the image to view the full version

I'm horrible at getting my signatures at the right dimensions for the site rules: 500 x 200.

I want a summer-themed signature, maybe with the words "Welcome to the Sea" in a fancy-but-readable-font.

I think an oval shape might me nice, or simple rounded corners.

Also: Can you make moving avatars? I wouldn't mind one that goes from Akari's face (that's the girl in the picture), to one of the floating petals, to a portion of the building that shows a bit of the house and sky (I don't like the fast-moving avatars where you can't really see the pictures being shown.) It's all right if you can't make one, I have no idea how to make one myself.

Last edited by Sapphira110; 06-04-2016 at 08:24 PM.
Old 06-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Animal Talent and Proud!
Awards Showcase

Please let me know if you were looking for something different or if you would like anything changed

Please let me know if you were looking for something different or if you would like anything changed

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 06-07-2016 at 03:40 PM. Reason: merged double posts
Old 06-07-2016, 03:59 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Because of the merged post, I believe Onionleaf's request that Melody made was taken down by accident? Although I wasn't able to see it before, so maybe it's still there?

Anyway, thank you for the avatar and signature, the avatar is perfect and the signature has everything I wanted - although the words are a bit hard to see, if you decided to change that you could use a darker blue so they pop out more. I'll be using them when Summer officially starts!

Old 06-20-2016, 02:22 AM
Animal Talent and Proud!
Awards Showcase

I am super sorry for the late reply >.<