PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots

Pixie Screenshots Screenshots and snippets from in-game.

Old Lila is gone!!! HELP!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-10-2014, 07:53 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Unhappy Lila is gone!!! HELP!

After losing Pixie Hollow, now I have lost LILA! My young daughter was sitting on my lap while I was on the computer and didn't see her grab my SD card that contains my entire online records and start chewing on it. She put the tiniest dent in it and now my computer won't recognize it is even in the computer. I tried to download a free program that can scan the disk to see if anything can be retrieved but after 3 DAYS it was only half through scanning! I didn't plan on stopping it but we are working on our house and had to shut the power off so... there went three days of scanning. When we tried to restart the program it wouldn't. Now all of my pictures from Pixie Hollow (Almost five years!) are gone! Along with all of my years of pictures for the haunted houses I put on at my home (probably around a thousand photos), all of my My Little Ponies (I have over 200 ponies) and any other photos I had on there :,,,,(

So, if any of you friends have any photos with Lila Mossgarden, Mistymist, Sagetoad, or my deleted fairy (Nyra Wildfeather) please could I have a copy?

I am so bummed out over this. It will probably take me a year to retake the photos and retrieve the ones I can off of the internet off of my various websites. I really need a hug and a mug of cocoa with extra marshmallows right now.

Last edited by _Stormy_; 01-12-2014 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Personal Information/Age
Old 01-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Aww! I'm so sorry, Lila! I would give you my pictures, but I don't have any with your fairies in then. I only have the pictures I took of all my fairies wearing every outfit ever put in stores that I was frantically taking until the minute the Hollow closed. I actually have all my pictures saved on a Google doc, because that was the fastest way I could take and save pictures really fast. I'm sorry you lost all your pictures
Old 01-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Angelic
nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
Aw, sorry Lila!

Do you remember ordering pictures through anyone's graphic shop? I will look and see if I have any of you in mine.

Best of luck!
Old 01-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I'm so sorry to hear about that, Lila. But I'd like to suggest you to tell and ask this to Stormy, she has lots of.pdf pictues. I think she have one of yours, Lila.

~Alyce
Old 01-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Oh Lila, I'm so sorry that happened!
I too lost my some of my screenshots and PDFs when my older computer was to be re-installed.
I will try to find some screenshots with your fairies in them! I can also help you recreate PDFs of your fairies if you want.
Also, are there any contests you won on Pixie Hollow? (fashion Spotlights, homes etc.)
I can search for some Never News pictures with you in.
Good luck!

Last edited by Daisybelle; 01-10-2014 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:02 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Oh no! Lila, I am so sorry to hear that!

I am sure I have some pictures of Lila and the gang around here somewhere. If there are any in my albums here, feel free to copy them.

I'll send you a pm of any that I find.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 01-11-2014, 01:17 AM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Lila I am so sorry that you lost all of your fairy pics.
Cupcake made this thread~http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ad.php?t=14531
I saw that she has a few of Lila there.

~Twi
Old 01-11-2014, 02:22 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Oh no, that's terrible news! I'm so sorry to hear that Lila, it is the kind of news that would haunt me in a nightmare.
Being the tinker that I am, I try to not give up when fixing something - I admire your persistence! Have you tried speaking to a technician or professional who would be able to help you? If the actual memory compartment within the card isn't damaged, maybe somebody could access the files that are inside.
Also, if the program isn't working for you, you could try re-installing it to see if the problem is fixed. I remember one time accidentally deleting my music folder from my computer, but while searching online for help I found a program that can retrieve files that have recently been deleted from the Recycling Bin (apparently they are still there somewhere on your computer even after you delete them). So there may be another program available that you can use.

If the damage is truly irreversible, I'll be sure to search through my files and find screenshots with your Lila and your other pixies in them. We're all here for you!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 01-11-2014, 02:36 AM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 26

nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
Hi Lila,

I looked and couldn't find any pics of your fairies in my files, but after a Google search, I did find these:

Are these yours?
Old 01-11-2014, 07:18 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Heart

HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!!! Awe this is terrible! Hmm let me look....

Still looking, I'll get back to u.. ~Olivia Look in Twilights post I saw Lila there, but I can't seem to copy it, sorry.

Last edited by Olivia Diamondsky; 01-11-2014 at 07:34 AM.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:21 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oh Lila, that's so awful! *gives hugs and a cup of hot cocoa with extra marshmallows*

I don't have any pictures of Lila, but I'll start looking! If nothing else, Lila and your other fairies will live on in our hearts.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:01 PM
I had wings once...
View Orchid Nightwhirl's Photo Album
Orchid Nightwhirl's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Winter 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 
Total Awards: 7

Orchid Nightwhirl is a talented FairyOrchid Nightwhirl is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Lila,
I think I found a picture!! I will look for more of your fairies!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Lila mossgraden.pdf (120.1 KB, 32 views)
Old 01-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Oh no, Lila! That's terrible!
I think I found two pictures in-game with a few other pixies.

Good luck!
Old 01-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Shocked What once was lost, now is found

After a quick search I found these.
LilaMossgarden entry for costume contest.jpg
and
LilaMossgarden Sig.jpg

Do you have the badges you created? I think I have several of those.

I also have a pdf of Lila wearing a Sari. But it's a big file.

I'll keep looking.

Stormy Lightningberry

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 01-12-2014, 10:41 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I am so sorry, Lila I don't have any snaps of you in the hollow but I have a few PDF files of your lovely Lila
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Lila Halloween.pdf (122.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf Lila M.pdf (132.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf Lila Mossgarden.pdf (120.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf LilaMossgarden.pdf (125.6 KB, 9 views)

Books are a uniquely portable magic