PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old GuppyLife

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View Mistilia's Photo Album
Mistilia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bookworm
Mistilia has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
GuppyLife

Here's another pretty virtual world that I found interesting--it's called GuppyLife. All of the text in the game is in Danish, but what with the other Disney International sites, we pixies are already experts with Google Translate, right?

The Basics:
--You create a girl avatar and her "guppy", a ridiculously cute blob of a pet with hands, feet, and a tail.
--You earn the basic currency ("Guppy Flowers") by picking flowers, playing hide-and-seek with your Guppy, playing jumprope with your Guppy, and completing tasks. There's other currency (GuppyGold) that you can buy, too.
--You can decorate your house, Guppy, and avatar with creative items bought in the shops.
--Graphics are 3D.

Pros:
--While the world isn't extensive, it's certainly beautiful, with both rural and urban areas. It's like all of the spring meadows from the Hollow joined up with a Clumsy city.
--I haven't encountered any chat restrictions.
--This is the best one: the world is basically empty. I've only seen two other players in the month or so that I've been playing this game. That means that we pixies are free to populate it and make it our own community! How flitterific is that?

You'd like this if:
--You enjoyed customizing your fairy and her home
--You liked the spring meadows and/or cheery visuals
--You loved having an Animal Friend
--You want to practice your Danish

Oh, and if you decide to try it out and need some help figuring things out, let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: png doctoring_guppy.png (89.8 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Onionleaf; 11-12-2013 at 12:45 AM. Reason: removed non-english link
Old 11-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Looks like I'm going to have to bookmark Google Translate! The link isn't working for me (I think it's just my computer being glitchy ) but overall it sounds like a fun game! Thanks for sharing this!
Old 11-12-2013, 07:36 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Now that's a cute Guppy! :0