PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > News Articles > News Archive

News Archive Forum for old news.

Old Clickables Fairy Collection

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-18-2008, 02:00 PM
View Batleth's Photo Album
Batleth's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 
Total Awards: 130

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Lightbulb Clickables Fairy Collection

Clickables Fairy Collection

The Disney Fairies franchise will fly to new heights this fall as Disney introduces a breakthrough concept in next-generation Internet-connectivity with Disney Fairies™ Pixie Hollow toys powered with Clickables™technology. Developed as an exclusive collaboration between Disney Consumer Products and Techno Source, the Clickables technology enables girls to extend their playtime in Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow, Disney’s latest online virtual world, with friends offline, in the real world.

Clickables™ Fairy Charms Starter Set includes a magical jewelry box, a charm necklace and three exclusive Disney Fairies charms powered by Clickables technology. When a girl touches a charm to the Clickables center of her jewelry box, Pixie Dust sparkles and music plays as the jewelry box comes alive. Each charm unlocks a unique virtual fairy gift in Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow virtual world (www. PixieHollow.com), including exclusive clothing, accessories and décor. Girls can store their Clickables jewelry in this enchanting box where it will be protected by the magic of fairies.

Clickables™ Fairy Friendship Bracelet brings girls and Fairies together with the mere touch of a bracelet. A girl can select her fairy avatar, a special message and a gift, and then save it onto her Clickables Fairy Friendship Bracelet to share offline with friends. When a girl touches her bracelet to her friend’s, her band will glow to confirm that a Fairy Friendship has been made – no cords, no computer, just a touch of Pixie Dust! Just like the girls, their online fairies are friends too and can easily find each other in Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow virtual world (www.PixieHollow.com). Girls can also unlock Clickables Fairy Charms by touching a charm to the Clickables Fairy Friendship Bracelet or share Tink Points by touching the Clickables Fairy Game to the Clickables Fairy Friendship Bracelet.

Clickables™ Fairy Gameis a handheld electronic LCD game with five games. Girls can play as their favorite Disney Fairies characters Tinker Bell, Fawn, Iridessa, Silvermist or Rosetta any time, anywhere. Points earned during the offline games are turned into exclusive Tink Points online. Girls can redeem Tink Points for Animal Friends that fly with their Fairy online in Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow virtual world (www.PixieHollow.com). Girls can also print out and display their individual Fairy in the portrait cover of the game.

Clickables™ Fairy Charm Bracelet features a customizable charm bracelet and three themed charms for girls to create their own fairy style. Powered by Clickables technology, each charm unlocks a new, exclusive item in Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow virtual world (www.PixieHollow.com). Girls can share these items with each other by simply touching a charm to a friend’s Clickables Fairy Jewelry Box or Clickables Fairy Friendship Bracelet. Then both girls can have the charm’s gift in Pixie Hollow.

Clickables™ Fairy Charms are also sold separately in accessory packs. Each pack contains three charms themed around a Fairy character. To unlock exclusive clothing, accessories or décor online in Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow virtual world (www.PixieHollow.com), girls touch the charm to the Clickables Fairy Jewelry Box or Clickables Fairy Friendship Bracelet. When a girl collects all the Clickables charms, her Fairy will receive a special reward online.

Old 07-19-2008, 01:55 PM
Toontown addict
View JaMan51's Photo Album
JaMan51's Fairy
My Mood: Amused
JaMan51 has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
Wow, Disney is really putting a lot into this game. I hope that the girls actually get into it so it doesn't go into a waste.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:20 PM
Pretty Fab :D
View cookiefairy's Photo Album
cookiefairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Holiday Writer's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
cookiefairy has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Of course Di$ney finds a way to make money with a fairy game.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Smells Like Teen Spirit
View Little Romeo's Photo Album
Little Romeo's Fairy
Little Romeo has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
Looks like something the girls will actually enjoy and use. Disney sure is doing a good job with this.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:13 PM
aka;;lauraaa(:
View MissTaylor's Photo Album
MissTaylor's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Holiday Writer's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Moo
MissTaylor has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
looks like something that my little sister would buy

~taylor
I will try to be more active, I promise(:
Old 07-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Is a Fairy
View Gingerkitty's Photo Album
Gingerkitty's Fairy
Gingerkitty has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
That looks like a great idea, and I think it'll make a nice profit for them.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:36 AM
*~Water Fairy~*
View Pixie Princess's Photo Album
Pixie Princess's Fairy
My Mood: Magical
Pixie Princess has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Wow... very interesting..

made by spider!
Old 07-23-2008, 10:25 PM
A bird? A fairy? Idk!!
View MyBirdHat's Photo Album
MyBirdHat's Fairy
MyBirdHat has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I probably won't buy any of that stuff.... But disney should make some bucks from it
Old 07-28-2008, 02:35 AM
VMK Refugee
View Kitri's Photo Album
Kitri's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Easter 
Total Awards: 1

Kitri has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
It looks very cool actually. I'm looking forward to it coming out. If I become a total Guru of the game I'll buy them. The only place I'd ever think to wear to though would be disneyland. That way it's all disne people.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:56 AM
Tinkerbell Rocks!
View silvermist21's Photo Album
silvermist21's Fairy
silvermist21 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
nice

wow Disney is putting alot of interesting new stuff in this game.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:31 PM
I am a fairy Princess!
View Brain's Photo Album
Brain's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 15

Brain has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
The whole purpose of any Disney game is for the sole profit they get from it. Yes, it is about entertaining the users, and having fun, but to the board of the Disney Company, the only thing important is the money aspect of the game. Of course, this is not to rain on anyone's parade, the games still get 100% from their staff, because, I believe the staff are in it for fun, and to make it enjoyable. As for this, this will bring in a lot of money for those who would like it, but, the Age 7+ is a mistake because I think it will show to the younger children more.

-Brain
Old 09-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Is a Fairy
View mike's Photo Album
mike's Fairy
mike has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
2008 Toy Fair states additional step.

When a girl touches her band to her friend's and presses a button, her band will glow to confirm that a Fairy Friendship has been made!