PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Pixie Hollow Forums Arcade > PHF Arcade Archive

PHF Arcade Archive Archive forum for PHF Arcade threads.

Old Arcade Champs - Reset Scores

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-20-2009, 10:22 PM
*~Arcade Award Winner~*
View Petunia Frostyblossom's Photo Album
Petunia Frostyblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 57

My Mood: Manic
Petunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy TagPetunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Just curious?!?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyrainbowtwinklesnoop View Post
Just a standard mouse and keyboard. Both about 6 years old!
Thanks for the info Crazy!

I was just wondering if you would consider sitting this quarter out in the spirit of fairness and good sportsmanship? Doing this would make three other fellow fairies very happy to have a chance at the Arcade Award.

Here's hoping you will be willing to spread the joy!
Old 05-21-2009, 06:47 AM
Is a Fairy
View crazyrainbowtwinklesnoop's Photo Album
crazyrainbowtwinklesnoop's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Arcade Winner - Retired Award Summer 2011 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 2010 Holiday Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Angelic
crazyrainbowtwinklesnoop has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
Even if I sit out the rest of this quarter, I already have so many high scores that I won't get knocked out the top 3. So i may as well carry on. However, as it is clear that no one wants me to play here I will quit this arcade at the end of this season. Good luck to all
Old 05-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Is a badge hound fairy
View Violet Merryvale's Photo Album
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 55

My Mood: Balanced
Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
It isn't that people want you to quit completely, Crazy. It is just that it is nice to let someone else have a turn at the award. You already have 3 of them and don't seem to go for any other awards. With only 3 people getting the chance each quarter, trying to oust a newbie trying for the award for the first time isn't the most fair thing to do. I still play, too, I just don't try to get every high score and not let someone new have a chance at the award. I repeat play the games I like versus playing everything to win them all over others. There is playing and playing to take over. They are two different things, that's all.

VM
Old 05-21-2009, 05:42 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Crazy,
Don't think we don't want you hear, because we want everyone to be able to enjoy the forum as well as the arcade. And we all know how amazing you are at the arcade, which is why we get frustrated, because we aren't that good. I play in the arcade still, but I don't play nearly as much now that I got my badge. I want others to enjoy the victory of winning in the arcade (not that you don't). I have my few that are my favorites Cribbage (which for some reason no matter what computer I'm on will not save my score win, lose or draw), Battleship, Bookworm, Chain Reaction (a very addicting game indeed), and others. I try my hand at others every now and then (I'm getting hooked on Mancala snails). But I'm not trying to oust others that haven't gotten the badge (if that makes sense). Again, we don't want you to feel ganged up on or that we don't want you here, we just like to share the wealth and joy of new badges. Hope that made sense.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 05-21-2009, 06:40 PM
Is a Fairy
View crazyrainbowtwinklesnoop's Photo Album
crazyrainbowtwinklesnoop's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Arcade Winner - Retired Award Summer 2011 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 2010 Holiday Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Angelic
crazyrainbowtwinklesnoop has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
I don't doubt your motives are genuine in wanting others to get an award. But without wishing to sound horrible, I enjoy playing the arcade and playing lots of different games. I don't have to agree with what the rest of you are doing, however nice a gesture it is. You are clearly nice people so I will quit at the end of the season and I won't be back. Best wishes, Crazy x
Old 05-27-2009, 08:48 PM
Haru-chan!!!
View PandaStripe's Photo Album
PandaStripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Participant Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Boo!
PandaStripe has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
hey,

i want to get a chance to be a winner...

i say if you have ben a winner 4 2 or more times you should let somebody else try...well thats my oppinion...

i try my best at the arcade...BUT never win.

hopefull gamer,
pikachu
Old 05-27-2009, 09:05 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Don't loose heart Pikachu! Just keep trying and I'm sure you'll see your scores improve and them BAM one day you'll have that award.

Old 05-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Haru-chan!!!
View PandaStripe's Photo Album
PandaStripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Participant Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Boo!
PandaStripe has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Happy

I guess...HEY!My saying goes I hope I dream...I really do hope...

Sometimes It happens the nxt day.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:00 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

If there is a game you are REALLY good at start a tournament or two. Those are always fun, and I'll join for sure. (I'm enrolled in all of em, just waiting for other players. )

Old 07-31-2009, 04:43 AM
Is a Pixie
View CutePuppySmirky's Photo Album
CutePuppySmirky's Fairy
CutePuppySmirky has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Hmm. Mind if I try this Arcade out too?
Old 08-19-2009, 05:08 AM
RedRubyRose
View RedRubyRose's Photo Album
RedRubyRose's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Double Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Annoyed
RedRubyRose has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
It's your choice!
By the way, the Arcade is Really FUN!
Old 08-19-2009, 06:06 PM
Summer is coming :)
View Sahara Islandheart's Photo Album
Sahara Islandheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Participation Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Artistic
Sahara Islandheart is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Yay! Great job you guys, that truely is amazing!