PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Computer Technical Support

Computer Technical Support General & Fairies Related Software & Hardware support. Recommendations, Reviews and so forth.

Old Android app ??

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-21-2014, 08:12 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Android app ??

Is there an android app for this site so that when I get my new 12.2 inch Tab Pro I can access PHF ???
Old 06-21-2014, 08:23 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
There is not an official PHF app, but if you download Tapatalk, (which you should ask Blaze of Glory about), you can can use that app to go on PHF. I do not have the Tapatalk app. But I know Blaze of Glory does.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:29 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Yes, you can download Tapatalk on the Google Play store. The app is designed to provide easy forum access for mobile platforms. All you need to do is search for "Pixie Hollow Forums" when you download the app and you are good to go! In fact, I am using the app right now.
Old 06-22-2014, 02:02 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Yup, as Julie said, you can download Tapatalk from the Play Store. It's free for download.
It's an app for all sorts of forums, not just PHF, so you have to search up "Pixie Hollow Forums". You can read the threads, post, and access pretty much anything but the Arcade and user's albums.
Hey Alexa, how did you know I used Tapatalk? Is there a way to know when other people are on the app?

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-22-2014, 11:11 AM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Thumbs up