PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Cave Drawings Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars archive

Old Sapphire Sweetfeather's Specialty Shop

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
I'd like purple wings, if that is okay. The style is your choice, and no text please.
Here is the picture:

Thank you Sap!
Old 10-06-2011, 03:25 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Lily~ I made 3 different images for Sam. One with Blue wings and the other two with more "bug" type wings I made them profile size, just in case.

Iris~ I found some great wings earlier that were hot pink, so I changed them to a purple-ish set of wings. I had pulled your fairies page (love the arrival day in purple, by the way) and had pasted it on them when you posted this. So I did it again with the image provided on two different shades of purple and found another set of wings I hope you enjoy.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 10-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Oh Sapphire, I wish I could translate the excitement onto the computer. He is now in fits of giggles over "mine buggy wings". I guess I need a little girl instead of encouraging my boys to play girly/fairy games.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:16 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Lily~ I am super happy that your little one is pleased with his wings.

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 10-11-2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: response to deleted post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:55 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Ooh, thank you so much for doing this Sap!
I adore the last one. And the second one is delightfully artistic, too. Thank you again Sap!
Old 10-07-2011, 08:47 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

Iris~ I am so glad you like them.

Jillian~ I hope you enjoy this signature.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
What do you mean by Enjoy you signature? I don't enjoy it! I adore it! I was planning to order a signature so that it becomes my Official
signature siggie! You know, I usually put different signatures on different posts. From now on, I'd put this one!
Thanks a lot, Sapphire! You truly are a lot helpful fairy friend!
Old 10-11-2011, 03:31 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
View roadyrocky's Photo Album
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Adventurous
roadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Can I have that same golden wing thing with the blue background? Im requesting it again bc I now have the perfect outfit to go with it. xD
Address: http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-h...WestSunsetPond
Thanks Sap!!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:13 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

Here you go Rocky!

Old 10-12-2011, 05:10 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 

Thank you soooo much!!!!!! Can you make my other friend one too?
Address: 4267 Hidden Tulip Garden
Details: Aqua blue background and italic letters that say: Crystal Clear and please give her the same wings u gave me only have the color the same as her outfit. I hope this isnt too much!

Once again, thank you sooo much!!

Last edited by roadyrocky; 10-12-2011 at 11:25 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:39 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

Rocky, I am so incredibly sorry. I didn't mean to make you and your friend wait so long. I had checked the forum at work and then forgot by the time I got home about the order. I've been a little scatter brained lately.

Here is the image you requested. Again, I'm sorry it took so long my dear. And thank you for reminding me. If there is anything you want changed/fixed let me know (I'm not to sure I like the font I used, but you let me know what you think. )

Old 10-16-2011, 03:30 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Wow Sap! How do you change the wings?? It is super-duper pretty @_@
Old 10-16-2011, 04:10 PM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I absolutely luv it!!!!!!!

Can you pls make a profile picture from my story picture thingy? Cut off the title and just have the picture and my name pls.
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ead.php?t=9050

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 10-16-2011 at 08:26 PM. Reason: merge double post
Old 10-16-2011, 08:54 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

Kass~I used a different online editor to get the different colors for Rocky's friend....

Rocky~ I'm glad you like it, I guess I was in a hurry to post it for you and forgot to resize it. If you need me to, I can. Also, here is your next request... I added the art badge (like I did on mine, but if you don't like it let me know and I can do it with out the badge on it.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:22 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks so much Sap! Its perfect!