PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Events and Parties

Pixie Events and Parties Make, Organize and Talk about in-game Events and Parties

Old Celebrating the Fairy Friendship Festival - February

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-18-2014, 02:56 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
♡ Happy fairy friendship festival, everyone. ♥

~Alyce
Old 02-18-2014, 03:39 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

*Tear* *Sniffle* Autumn, you have no idea how much your surprise means to me. I didn't save any pictures of my fairy or PH when I should have. The only 2 pictures I have is a printed copy of Infinity in my most FAVORITE outfit of hers and her as Mary Poppins when she won the Fashion Spotlight. Seeing this photo... brings back so many memories and I completely forgot about that outfit and it was one of my favorites too! *Sigh*

Thank you, thank you!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 02-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
*Tear* *Sniffle* Autumn, you have no idea how much your surprise means to me. I didn't save any pictures of my fairy or PH when I should have. The only 2 pictures I have is a printed copy of Infinity in my most FAVORITE outfit of hers and her as Mary Poppins when she won the Fashion Spotlight. Seeing this photo... brings back so many memories and I completely forgot about that outfit and it was one of my favorites too! *Sigh*

Thank you, thank you!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Your Welcome hun I had a feeling you would like another pic of your fairy when i can get on the family computer i'll check to see if i have any others on there of her because i think i saved at least a few of her when i was saving pics of me and friends.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:52 PM
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 

Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnNeversprite View Post
Your Welcome hun I had a feeling you would like another pic of your fairy when i can get on the family computer i'll check to see if i have any others on there of her because i think i saved at least a few of her when i was saving pics of me and friends.
OMG!!! I hope you have some more! *crosses wings*

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 02-23-2014, 10:33 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Today was my garden fairy, Liri Garlicbug's Yearling arrival day. I remember I made her (after a lot of self-debate) so I could try to test out the glitch that had been going around, with the time-traveling new arrivals. The trick was to skip the tutorial after creating and saving your fairy, and you might be transported to a past Pixie Hollow during their "test" period for reasons still unknown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234
Hazel: your new fairy is a time traveler!
I haven't been able to create a new fairy recently... but I think I might try it out tomorrow afternoon.
Anyway, I took my time creating her, with short red hair and her light brown eyes. Her talent was tough to choose--after all, I had a history of inactive (and eventually deleted) garden fairies in general, most of them having come from this specific account. But I thought it was worth a try, anyway.
The hard part was the naming. I kept trying out different combos of first and last names, until I settled on "Liri" and eventually the suffix "bug". By the time I was trying to find the first part of the last name, I was getting bored--especially since there was a very good chance I wasn't ever going to play this fairy again. I was in the G's, until I eventually landed on what I thought was the word "Garden". Without thinking (or looking too hard, for that matter), I clicked "Save". Immediately, a popup came up (I'm pretty sure it was still the Facebook popup at that time" asking me if I wanted to sync accounts and tell the world that "Liri Garlicbug" had arrived.
Wait, "Liri Garlicbug"?! What kind of a name is that?
Hoping that maybe what had just happened hadn't happened at all, I went back to the Pixie Hollow website, logged out, and logged back in.
And there she was. Liri Garlicbug. And to top it all off, since I had left the Create A Fairy process, there was no way that I could time-travel Or so I thought at the time.
Quote:
Well, I just created a new Garden fairy. Unfortunately, since I accidentally mixed up her name during the Arrival day process, I refreshed the page, hoping it wasn't permanent. But, what was done is done, and now it looks like I can't access the glitch... and I officially have a new garden fairy named "Liri Garlicbug".
As you can imagine, I was pretty bummed out. I had been debating this for a while now, this being the last open Create A Fairy slot I had open at the time. Plus, she was my eighth fairy--an achievement I never thought I would accomplish because I really didn't need eight fairies. (Some of you may or may not remember the reservations I had about creating my ninth fairy, Peanut. This was the same sort of thing.)
After a few hours of thinking it over, I realized that this wasn't as bad as I was making it seem. After all, I had a new fairy to play with! Sure, she won't be a time-traveling talent, but hey, she'll still be unique!
And besides... her name is a little cute.
Quote:
I know, I guess I was just a little surprised. The name kind of fits!
And so, Liri Gatlicbug began to develop a personality for herself, filled with quirks and happiness that only she could pull of with her naïveté. She even hel ped renew my interest with Trinity Copperglow, since Trinity became her unofficial pair of wings for when Liri needed to get around the Hollow faster than being on foot. And she helped show me that being a little weird was ok.

Happy Yearling Arrival Day, Liri Garlicbug! May you always stay light, free, and as full of love as the Fairy Friendship Festival itself!

Last edited by popcorn1234; 02-23-2014 at 10:51 PM.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:27 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Happy Arrival Day Liri Garlicbug! You're right, Popcorn, that is a pretty special name. Time travel talent or not!
Old 02-24-2014, 04:44 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Happy Arrival Day Liri Garlicbug.

~Alyce
Old 02-25-2014, 12:37 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Happy Arrival Day Liri Garlicbug! Autumn, do you have any pictures of Phoebe Bumbleflip, Chocolate Cocoawings, or Chance Hawkmint? If you do, which you probably don't but IF you do please tell me.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:41 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 

AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
Happy Arrival Day Liri Garlicbug! Autumn, do you have any pictures of Phoebe Bumbleflip, Chocolate Cocoawings, or Chance Hawkmint? If you do, which you probably don't but IF you do please tell me.
no sorry i don't i just mostly took screen shots of the people that were still on my friends in the end which weren't every many.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:29 AM
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnNeversprite View Post
no sorry i don't i just mostly took screen shots of the people that were still on my friends in the end which weren't every many.
Autumn, I just watched your PH Farewell video on YouTube. I got so teary seeing Infinity... and made me miss PH so very much. I'm just so glad you and I can still chat like old times!

Here is another video of Infinity with one of my friends Kenzie, celebrating her birthday. Skip to about 55 seconds:

Sigh... Why, Disney!? WHY!?!?!?!?

~Infinity Mistyvalley

Last edited by Onionleaf; 02-26-2014 at 05:28 AM. Reason: added YT tags
Old 02-26-2014, 06:43 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
Autumn, I just watched your PH Farewell video on YouTube. I got so teary seeing Infinity... and made me miss PH so very much. I'm just so glad you and I can still chat like old times!

Here is another video of Infinity with one of my friends Kenzie, celebrating her birthday. Skip to about 55 seconds:

Sigh... Why, Disney!? WHY!?!?!?!?

~Infinity Mistyvalley
I miss PH too and i am so happy i can still talk with my friends from there still i'm even more hapy to hae saved photos to keep up the old videos i did and ones i was gonna work on.
aww this is a cute video.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:28 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
Awards Showcase

here is my Home Tour Video for this Month.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 02-27-2014 at 07:16 AM. Reason: added YT tags
Old 02-26-2014, 05:07 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
It's not like I added a massive amount of glitter to this photo...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GLITTERRRR.jpg (34.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 02-26-2014, 08:19 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I kinda like it that way... its like Treetop Bend was so filled with joy it began to sparkle!
Old 02-27-2014, 07:22 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
@Autumn: Your home in the video is perfectly decorated for the Friendship festival, it's lovely!
@Cornflower: I like the glitter too! I wish the Hollow was that sparkly during events.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki