PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old clickables butterfly questions

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-28-2011, 06:38 AM
a pixie & mom of 3pirates
View elfarie's Photo Album
elfarie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Summer Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Winter 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 47

My Mood: Artistic
elfarie is a talented Fairyelfarie is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
clickables butterfly questions

I am sure some of this has been answered before, but I need a little help and some answers. I tried to download my butterfly clickables toy on to my new laptop....and discoverd clickables is no longer supported. This makes me sad and mad because I wanted to finish up my butterfly badges and fly a butterfly today!! My question is: Does anyone still have access to their butterflys anymore? I could have sworn I saw a butterfly when the Minister of Winter was visiting. (I would try to access my clickables stuff off my old computer but I no longer even have that computer) Oh I am so dissapointed!
Old 12-28-2011, 06:44 AM
Rainbow Over the River
View Riverbow's Photo Album
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Cookies
Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Butterfly Sighting

Yes I saw a yellow butterfly today too during the Minister of Winter's visit in the Ice Palace! I don't know anything about clickables though. Sorry!

Riverbow
Old 12-28-2011, 06:47 AM
elfarie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Summer Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Winter 2013 Award 

oh I just feel sick to think that if I still had my old computer I might still have my butterflys!! I sure hope there is some way to fix this sad little problem of mine!
Old 12-28-2011, 06:52 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
When they say they no longer support Clickables, they only mean they will no longer assist you if you are having problems with your bracelet, jewelry box, charms, or handheld butterfly game.

You can still upload points and receive butterflies for your fairy.

You can download the Clickables software in this thread.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Pixie Mom to a Pixie Girl
View rainsplash's Photo Album
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Cheerful
rainsplash is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
What Rin said! Clickables work fine, my daughter uses her stuff pretty regularly (we finally completed the charm collection!)

And while they won't help you with the software, they will give you reset codes if any of your items stop working (although it will erase whatever you might have saved, like points!). Just go to live chat and ask for a reset code.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:55 PM
elfarie's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Oh Rin!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I just about cried with joy this morning (and I am WAY to old to be crying over a toy and computer game LOL)!!! It worked and I am flying today with a yellow butterfly!! I sent out a little wish that you get 1000x the good stuff back, for the good thing you did for me!! Again, thank you so very much!
Old 12-28-2011, 10:15 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
My butterflies still work.
But I believe Rin said it best.
Hope you will be able to fly with
your butterflies soon.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:11 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
You are very welcome elfarie! ^_^
I'm glad you got your butterfly!
Old 12-29-2011, 05:45 PM
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfarie View Post
Oh Rin!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I just about cried with joy this morning (and I am WAY to old to be crying over a toy and computer game LOL)!!! It worked and I am flying today with a yellow butterfly!! I sent out a little wish that you get 1000x the good stuff back, for the good thing you did for me!! Again, thank you so very much!
So happy for you, elfarie! I wonder if we saw you yesterday; my daughter was gathering and she called me over when she saw someone with a yellow butterfly! She was very excited, we so rarely see them anymore. I think she may be cashing in some points this week!
Old 12-29-2011, 11:35 PM
elfarie's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Don't ya just LOVE those butterflys!! Next time, have your daughter ask me to be her friend, and I will make room for her on my list!!
Old 12-30-2011, 04:54 AM
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Aw thanks!! I'll tell her!!