PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:05 AM
Its xD not xd -. -
View i like pie lol xd's Photo Album
i like pie lol xd's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Wishful
i like pie lol xd is a talented Fairyi like pie lol xd is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Camera I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad.

Well kids, this could very well be the end of the Disney Fairies (media) franchise. The end of what my life basically was for 3+ years. It's humorous in a way. but at the same time it's sad that Disney just doesn't care about Neverland anymore. This is an ad I saw whilst visiting Pixie Hollow UK, and my reaction was a mixture of laughter and sadness. If this "Pirate Fairy" thing IS the end of the media franchise, THIS is what it will be remembered as. Look at Fawn's face. Look at it. I almost feel pity for the poor thing, 3d modeling with Disney is apparently at a new high in lows.
Just thought I'd share this hilarious yet sad image with you guys, tell me what you think!
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (37.7 KB, 26 views)
Old 02-07-2014, 04:29 AM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Yea, that is really sad. I can't watch a tinkerbell movie now without a box of tissues next to me. I personally find it ridiculous that Disney is ending what they've been known for: Faith, trust, and pixie Dust. (Not to mention that Tink is their mascot in a way)
Old 02-07-2014, 04:39 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I'm not very graphically gifted, so what is wrong with Fawn's face? I see that it doesn't look as high-quality as some other pictures of her, but is there something I'm missing?
I also can't believe they're ending the Disney Fairies franchise. It's had a good run, and I'm sad to see such a great idea die. However I don't think it's the end of Tinkerbell herself, since she's too deeply involved with Disney, being their "mascot" in a way, and appearing in Peter Pan, along with her own Disney movies.
I did some unauthorized research (it started out harmlessly enough... I just wanted to see who the first Disney princess was! ) and discovered that Tink was originally a Disney princess, but was cut because they didn't think she was mythical enough. (Found on the Disney Princess Wikia page; will post link if requested.) It does seem that they're closing Disney Fairies's doors by closing their website, selling less materials, etc. I suppose they've decided to focus on other things. *sigh*
At least we were a part of the magic!
Old 02-07-2014, 04:50 AM
Its xD not xd -. -
View i like pie lol xd's Photo Album
i like pie lol xd's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Wishful
i like pie lol xd is a talented Fairyi like pie lol xd is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Wink Fawn, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
I'm not very graphically gifted, so what is wrong with Fawn's face? I see that it doesn't look as high-quality as some other pictures of her, but is there something I'm missing?
I also can't believe they're ending the Disney Fairies franchise. It's had a good run, and I'm sad to see such a great idea die. However I don't think it's the end of Tinkerbell herself, since she's too deeply involved with Disney, being their "mascot" in a way, and appearing in Peter Pan, along with her own Disney movies.
I did some unauthorized research (it started out harmlessly enough... I just wanted to see who the first Disney princess was! ) and discovered that Tink was originally a Disney princess, but was cut because they didn't think she was mythical enough. (Found on the Disney Princess Wikia page; will post link if requested.) It does seem that they're closing Disney Fairies's doors by closing their website, selling less materials, etc. I suppose they've decided to focus on other things. *sigh*
At least we were a part of the magic!
Haha, it's that her eyes are going in different directions and her pupils are far too small. She just looks overall creepy and silly. THIS is what Fawn looks like: beautiful VVVVVVVVVV Tinkerbell, apart from Mickey Mouse, really is Disney's mascot. Like, how at the beginning of movies they have original Tinkerbell come out and do the Pixie Dust thing. And that's interesting, how Tink was gonna be a princess! And HOW may I ask H O W can you get any more mythical than a fairy? Come on now, Disney! Despite being so small, Tink would have made a great princess, but I guess that would sort of ruin her element of mysteriousness and magic. And it would be just plain cliche.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _1.jpg (5.9 KB, 19 views)
Old 02-07-2014, 04:50 AM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I've seen quite a few fairies on youtube, however, posting vids about how they said they've contacted Disney and got the response that they're just saving up to reopen. I wouldn't count on it though, considering that email they wrote back saying the test pages were unintentional.