PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds (wiki) > DOW Archives

DOW Archives Archive threads for DOW

Old Check your inventory...the wiki needs pictures :)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-12-2009, 07:14 AM
Let's Motor
View UpInTheAir's Photo Album
UpInTheAir's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: DowObsessed
UpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Check your inventory...the wiki needs pictures :)

The Pixie Hollow section of the DOW wiki needs your help! Sometimes we will find that we are missing or unable to obtain specific inventory images, and turn to our wonderful forum members for assistance. If you have an image that we need, please submit it to us here. If possible, we would appreciate it if images could be saved in .png format.

Please check your inventory for the following item:
  • Hibiscus Wrap Anklet Lavendar Purple
    We need an image of this item on the fairy's ankle as can be gotten on the wardrobe screen of the leaf journal.

Example:

As far as we know, this item was only available to fairies is via the original "Create a Fairy" option and no longer available after 19 December 2008 when the fairy creation underwent dramatic changes.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or image concerns/difficulties.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:36 PM
Sparrowman
View Omega's Photo Album
Omega's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Incognito
Omega has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent
Sorry to report I have nothing like that in any of our wardrobes.

Funny thing is we created a new fairy in a open position under one of our accounts and we found that they now only give you a SINGLE outfit basically for your fairy. I thought that only applied to Tinker's, but looks like I was not paying attention it impacted all newly created fairies. Good thing we had secret codes to increase that selection in our wardrobes!
Old 01-29-2009, 07:09 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I was all excited thinking I could help, but only Grace has that anklet (actually she has 2 of the exact same color) but it's not Lavender Purple, it's Plumblossom Pink. Sorry.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Let's Motor
View UpInTheAir's Photo Album
UpInTheAir's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: DowObsessed
UpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Thank you guys for checking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
Funny thing is we created a new fairy in a open position under one of our accounts and we found that they now only give you a SINGLE outfit basically for your fairy. I thought that only applied to Tinker's, but looks like I was not paying attention it impacted all newly created fairies. Good thing we had secret codes to increase that selection in our wardrobes!
The items that your fairy start with have been dramatically changed as updates have occurred. Players who created their fairies before the Pixie Hollow world was even open received a huge variety of "starter" items, especially in their storage areas. Unfortunately, may of these "pre-beta" fairies are left with the storage issues we are all too familiar with. When the game opened for the beta phase, the starter storage items were reduced, but still gave fairies some great options.

In terms of wardrobe, before the tinker talent addition, each talent got in addition to their chosen arrival day outfit:

8 tops (2 styles each in 4 different colors)
8 skirts (2 styles each in 4 different colors)
4 sashes (2 styles, 4 different colors)
1 headpiece
1 bracelet
1 anklet
4 shoes (2 styles, 4 different colors)

The tops, skirts, and shoes all had the same 4 colors, so that fairies could have a color coordinated outfit. The talent of your fairy determined the colors and styles of these starter wardrobe items. Some of this information is already in the Pixie Hollow section of our DOW wiki but I'm still in the process of adding items/more pages.

But ever since the changes made to the Create a Fairy with the addition of tinker talent and fairy specific color palettes, the starter items were shrunk to basically one additional outfit and hardly any storage items as you noticed.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:42 PM
Sparrowman
View Omega's Photo Album
Omega's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Incognito
Omega has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
But ever since the changes made to the Create a Fairy with the addition of tinker talent and fairy specific color palettes, the starter items were shrunk to basically one additional outfit and hardly any storage items as you noticed.
Yup, that is exactly right. Our main (membership) account had all the faries started prior to the Tinker talent program update.

We also had two FREE accounts started which have the same benefits, however they only had one fairy each. We did that because both my girls cannot play the membership account at the same time. Anyway... very depressing indeed.

On a side note I've been looking at what the NDS Tinkerbell game will offer the kids. I doubt my five year old will be able to do anything and I am not sure my eight year old will be able to keep up with that as well as all the other things. So at this point I quote the movies "I've always depended upon the kindness of strangers." In this I mean with secret codes... since I have already gotten the girls clickables, toys with secret codes. Just I do not have the NDS codes. Thanks again!