PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old New Clickable Charm coming?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:01 PM
A happy Senior Fairy
View Lavender Fernclove's Photo Album
Lavender Fernclove's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Summer 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Divine Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Annoyed
Lavender Fernclove is a talented FairyLavender Fernclove is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Question New Clickable Charm coming?

While recently uploading Clickable charms for a new fairy, I noticed that there is a 32nd charm showing. It's not named, just a blank place holder. Anyone got an idea of what's coming?

Lavender Fernclove
Old 03-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Hey Lav,
I was told a couple of weeks ago that they will be adding more charm sets "in the Future" so that means SOON Lol.
That's all I know can't wait for more. I am hoping they add some of the other fairies like Rani, Fira Prilla etc. but who really knows what is in the mind of that mouse Tee Hee

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 03-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Sparrowman
View Omega's Photo Album
Omega's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Incognito
Omega has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent
You check your fairy clickable charms here:

http://pixiehollow.go.com/clickables.html

Another good resoure for clickable charms is found here:

http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/in...kables:_Charms

The only charm that does not come with any package is the one you need to bring your bracelet to the store (like Toys R Us, where we went). They have a charm so to speak where you can get a FREE item.

It should look like this:

clickables_logo_Y_charm.png

NOTE: This charm is actually missing from the WIKI page
Old 03-08-2009, 12:52 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Hey Omega,
I never heard of that?? Are there any other stores besides Toys R Us you can use? Do you just take your bracelet in & ask for the charm or what? Wow!!

Old 03-08-2009, 01:48 AM
Sparrowman
View Omega's Photo Album
Omega's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug77 View Post
Hey Omega,
I never heard of that?? Are there any other stores besides Toys R Us you can use? Do you just take your bracelet in & ask for the charm or what? Wow!!
I have been in Wally World and have not seen it, nor Target. What you need to do is goto Toys R Us (or call ahead) and see if the display is still there.

It isn't a free charm you'll be getting, it is a charm that is part of a display that you'll need to SNYC your charm bracelet to. Do not get too excited, not like the gift it gives is all that great, but "meh" its free what I can I say.

The Toy's R Us near us had two on display before Christmas, I SWEAR someone walked out the door with the other. Only because if you have three faries to snyc this charm to, you must go back to the store 3 times (I know it stinks). I only have it on one right now myself, I've been thinking about complaining to Never Council to see if they will just give the charm to my other faries because it is such a pain. It is hard to find a store that has the display up so you can do it in the first place.

But like I said, you need the clickable charm bracelet to do this.

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 03-08-2009 at 06:25 AM. Reason: minor adjustment
Old 03-08-2009, 02:38 AM
*~Arcade Award Winner~*
View Petunia Frostyblossom's Photo Album
Petunia Frostyblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 57

My Mood: Manic
Petunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy TagPetunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Happy Hmm.. I Wonder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
I have been in Wally World and have not seen it, nor Target. What you need to do is goto Toys R Us (or call ahead) and see if the display is still there.

It isn't a free charm you'll be getting, it is a charm that is part of a display that you'll need to SNYC your charm bracelet to. Do not get too excited, not like the gift it gives is all that great, but "meh" its free what I can I say.

The Toy's R Us near us had two on display before Christmas, I SWEAR someone walked out the door with the other. Only because if you have three faries to snyc this charm to, you must go back to the store 3 times (I know it stinks). I only have it on one right now myself, I've been thinking about complaining to Never Council to see if they will just give the charm to my other faries because it is such a pain. It is hard to find a store that has the display up so you can do it in the first place.

But like I said, you need the clickable charm bracelet to do this.
Would it be possible for you to post a screenshot of this mystery Clickable prize so we know if it's worth it to us to make a run to the local Toys R Us. {mine is 35 miles away , I know... lol}

Anyhow, thanks for the info Omega

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 03-08-2009 at 06:25 AM. Reason: quote match
Old 03-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Is a badge hound fairy
View Violet Merryvale's Photo Album
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 55

My Mood: Balanced
Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
You check your fairy clickable charms here:

http://pixiehollow.go.com/clickables.html

Another good resoure for clickable charms is found here:

http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/in...kables:_Charms

The only charm that does not come with any package is the one you need to bring your bracelet to the store (like Toys R Us, where we went). They have a charm so to speak where you can get a FREE item.

It should look like this:

Attachment 355

NOTE: This charm is actually missing from the WIKI page
Thanks for telling us Omega!

The clickables people told me it was just a placeholder for future charms when I called. They also said they will be doing more. I dare not say soon!

Thanks again,

VM
Old 03-08-2009, 03:37 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hi Violet,
Yes it would be nice, my store is 75 miles away so it would have to be a good item. Can you get us a picture Omega of the gift the charm opens. Thanks again & nice to hear from you, it has been awhile, hope all is well with you & yours!!

Old 03-08-2009, 09:34 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I finally found some in Wally but you have to look in the children's ELECTRONICS section. That's where they were hiding them in my city.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Sparrowman
View Omega's Photo Album
Omega's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Camera

Hopefully this is what your looking for. The item is a pair of shoes, the description reads as follows:

Pea Pod Slippers
Violet Purple

Shiny on the outside, snuggly on the inside,
and perfect for work or play!

Special item from:

NOTE: This has a 95 sewing ribbon on it (not that it means much)

Pea_Pod_Slippers_Violet_Purple(95)_small.JPG
Old 04-02-2009, 05:41 PM
is a very OLD fairy :)
View rainbowfairie's Photo Album
rainbowfairie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Sleepy
rainbowfairie has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
this thread is a couple of months opld was wondering if this is still available? thanks in advance
rainbow hugs rainbowfairie
Old 04-02-2009, 06:01 PM
IgoBacktoDecember<3
View Chloe_Flutterbug's Photo Album
Chloe_Flutterbug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Autumn 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Balanced
Chloe_Flutterbug has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowfairie View Post
this thread is a couple of months opld was wondering if this is still available? thanks in advance
rainbow hugs rainbowfairie
I don't think it is, b/c when I got my clickables there was no display.
Plus, I don't think I personally would get them. Lol. They're ok. Just not for me. I'll stick to my boots.

Thanks Omega for the pic.

Old 04-25-2009, 10:28 AM
Is a Pixie
View Nodoubt323's Photo Album
Nodoubt323's Fairy
My Mood: Adventurous
Nodoubt323 has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Confused Special Item Charm

So i wan on PH and looking at all the Charms that you can get with the clickables and I saw that there was an extra one. The Speacial Item Charm! I cant find any info on it or how to get it. Does anyone know anything about it?
Old 04-25-2009, 09:27 PM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
which charm gives you those cute shoes?
Old 04-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase

There are no shoes with charms, maybe you are thinking of codes??