PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Long Gone: A Disney RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-19-2014, 03:44 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
My thoughts exactly Glory
Old 04-19-2014, 04:37 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Great.

Carissa
I let my thick, coppery red hair blow free in the wind as I basked in the afternoon sunlight. It was a great day, bright and clear with not a cloud in the sky.My eyes popped open as I felt the distinctive knowledge that someone was upset. I could never explain how I knew these things. I just did.
I glanced up just in time to see this girl, Lotus I think her name was, run across the field and into the forest.
The girls who'd obviously been making fun of her laughed and whispered amongst themselves. I shook my head. I couldn't believe how mean they were being.

(This okay, River? Since Carissa can't talk to the fairies, I thought I'd make her go to Lotus's school. )
Old 04-19-2014, 02:10 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
(Liri, can our characters be related, considering that yours is a queen, and mine is a princess. It would make sense, right?)
Old 04-19-2014, 02:57 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Sure Kenzie
Old 05-06-2014, 04:12 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Emily

Then I see a girl crying, running in to the forest. I saw another girl that was watching this one. I decided I had to go a and cheer up this girl. I started flying towards her as she ran into the forest. Then, she began talking to someone. I slowly approached. Though I liked cheering sad people up, (even strangers) I still am shy. I slowly approached these two. One was a fairy, just like me. The other was the girl I wanted to cheer up.

(Is this ok? I said Emily was sitting at the edge of the forest, so she probably saw Lotus.)
Old 05-06-2014, 04:40 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
(Okay, they could be cousins, I guess. Is that a good idea Liri?)
Madeline:
I'm standing on my balcony, looking out over the ocean, that goes far beyond the lengths of our castle. The ocean shimmers as the sun shines down on it. I can't help but think how beautiful it looks. I get distracted by the way that the ocean's waves go back and forth in the most graceful way.
While I'm still distracted, the maid comes in to make my bed and give me my clothes. She doesn't realize what I'm doing until she actually looks out on the balcony. She walks out and snaps her fingers until I snap out of distractedness. I immediately get startled and accidentally hit her right in the face with the back of my hand.
"Woah! Oh, Amina, I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you!" I say, putting a spare piece of cotton on her nose, where one of my fingernails accidentally dug into her skin.
Amina, our maid, was one of my closest friends. I mean, sure, she's our maid, but we get along really well. In fact, I think that she's the only person in my life who actually understands me and my personality.
"Oh, no. It's fine. I know how you get when you get distracted by something beautiful and nature-y." She says, trying to make my bed with one hand and hold the cotton on her nose with the other. I laugh to myself at this, before I walk over to her and hold the cotton on her nose so she won't have to. She grins when I do this.
She finally finishes making my bed, and turns in my direction.
"You know you don't have to do this." She says, although I have no idea why. "I'm okay."
"Amina, I'm your friend. You know that I care about you. And I want--" I get interrupted then, because my baby sister toddles into the room, gurgling wildly as the puppy licked her while she tried her hardest to walk, even though she took her first steps a few days ago.
I walk over to her and start speaking to her in my baby voice.
"Rosie, Rosie!! Do you wanna play??" I ask, and as if she understood, she starts clapping and gurgling all at the same time, until she loses her balance and falls, but she remains unfazed by it. She just puts her slightly chubby baby hands on her thick strawberry blonde curls, and then she sits herself up, only to start trying to walk again. I pick her up right when she gets back up, although unstably, and she starts to squirm.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 05-06-2014 at 07:25 PM.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Thats fine
Old 05-06-2014, 08:09 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Can I join and can I be a knight or maybe half princess half knight?