PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-20-2014, 09:53 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Hey Popcorn, what if Calla and Avia go off by themselves somehow during the ball, and then when they think no one's watching they both expose their powers? Then they could connect through having to hide that part of themselves...
(That sounds awesome! Great idea!)

I twirled around in the dress one more time to the claps and cheers of my family. The shining silk rippled in waves of blue around my legs, making me feel light and free. They say that you usually don't find the right dress on the first try, but it looked like today was just my lucky day.
"You look like a dream," Aunt Kathrynn (who was actually our godmother, but we thought of her more as an aunt) gushed to me.
My mom smiled at Lilac and I. "What are the odds that we'd find both of your dresses in one store?"
"Not as low as you'd think," I replied, "considering Aunt Picky-Choosey over here."
Aunt Kathrynn laughed. "Oh, all those other stores sold princess dresses," she replied with a smile. "I didn't want you two to look like princesses, just like yourselves!"
It was true. Every other store we had gone to had dresses with at least three layers and a cage. None of them seemed to be really... us.
Just after I had changed out of the dress and back into my normal clothes, I looked toward the window in the seamstresses shop to find a squirrel and two rabbits, attempting to get my attention by patting on the glass.
"Whatever could that be?" Asked the seamstress running the shop, as my mom paid for the dresses.
Thinking on my toes, I told everyone "I'll, ah, go find out," before walking out the store. Immediately, all three of them turned to me.
"See, Felix? I told you it was her!" One bunny told the squirrel--Felix--while elbowing him in the arm.
"Come over here," I whispered to them, quickly walking into the bushes for cover. Animals can sense that I can communicate with them, so whenever I go outside, there's bound to be at least one little critter following me around. At times like these, when it really can't be avoided... well, if you can't beat your power, join it. Or however that saying goes.

"Okay," I whispered to them, trying not to attract attention as I sat down in the bushes. "What's wrong?"
At first, they were quiet, until the bunnies pushed Felix forward. Not meeting my eyes, he began by saying, "Its not totally my fault..."
"What's not your fault?" I answered.
Felix dipped his head lower. "We were just hungry, that's all," he began. "And some lady left her bread out all over the table, and... and there was no way she could have eaten it all, and... and..."
"You stole food from a human?" I asked them.
Now, even the bunnies looked sad. "Not any human," one answered, pointing with a paw out the bush toward the street. "That human."
And as I looked at where her paw was pointing, I saw...
...Lilac.
The first thing I did was laugh. The animals all stared at me in confusion.
"For a minute, there," I told them, standing up, "I was worried you'd stolen food from someone who wouldn't forgive you!"
I then strode back over to my family, and explained the situation. What came as a surprise to the animals was that Lilac was happy they had taken her bread--"I wouldn't have eaten it all, anyway," she told them happily--and the animals looked pretty relieved to be forgiven.
But as the whole situation was being explained, I looked out across the street and saw some people staring at me--and it wasn't in a good way, either.
I felt a light squeeze in my chest. Normal people thought that I was weird for having powers. What would tons of people at a party think if they were to slip out?

Would anyone understand?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The remainder of the day passed uneventfully, and before I knew it, the next day had come, and it was time to board the carriage. Lilac was prancing about the halls, pretending to dance like she would later that night.
"Come on," my mom called from the front door. "The carriage is packed!"
"Coming!" I told her, running down the stairs as fast as I could. What could I say? Lilac's optimism about this party was infectious.
The footman helped open the door for my mom, Aunt Kathrynn, and I. And just as I was getting settled in to the plush seats, Lilac came barreling down the front steps, straight into the carriage.
"I forgot something," she breathlessly told my mom. And without a moment to spare, the carriage lurched to life, and we began on our way.

(Note that I clearly left out the time of day when this was happening. Feel free to fill in details for your characters however you wish--I was just getting bored of the day before the big party.
EDIT: And I'm sorry if you were going to start this day off, Liri!)

Last edited by popcorn1234; 03-22-2014 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Adding Lilac's Dress
Old 03-20-2014, 10:04 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Thats just fine Popcorn.

I'm sorry guys, but I don't have time to post right now. I will try to post sometime, maybe when we get to the hotel tonight I can. But we are leaving in 5 minutes.

I will try to post as much as I can before we cross the border! See you all soon!!!
Old 03-21-2014, 01:22 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Phoebe: The day after Sirena's party, when Fawn and I got home, a show bird came with a letter. It said, "Her majesty, Queen Ivory of Arendelle, has invited you to a ball to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the banishment. Please reply as soon as possible." I wrote that I would be attending the ball and Fawn may too. Then I told Fawn the news and she said I should get a new dress, which was surprising, coming from her. I got a knee length dress with long sleeves, and the colors were hues of orange and pink. I also got a matching purse for pixie dust, in case anything happened. I filled it to the brim, you never know what will happen at a place you've never been to. I had a busy day, and I could hardly sleep the night before.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:53 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
I agree we should speed things up a bit. I might be able to post sometime before saturday, but we cross the border on saturday, so then there will be absolutely no wifi.

I like what you did Night
Old 03-20-2014, 08:28 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Liri, I don't want to completely leave you out of one of the best parts, and so, you can start the ball scene now. A lot of people aren't currently very active, so waiting for them might take a while. Write as much as you want to, all of us trust you with our characters.
Even though we promised to keep your characters in the loop, it's not fair if you don't get any writing part. So go ahead and start.
Old 03-21-2014, 01:42 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Okay, Popcorn! Haha, glad to know I wasn't the only bored person.
Have an awesome trip, Liri!

I woke up to the sweet sound of birds chirping outside my window. I sleepily raised my head, rubbing my eyes.
"Calla!" My mother was calling me. "Rise and shine! You can't be late today."
"Late for what?" I asked blearily, brushing my thick, tangled hair out of my face.
"It's the anniversary ball!" Mom reminded me.
I sat bolt upright, suddenly wide awake. The first thing I saw was my beautiful ballgown hanging in the corner, and I rushed out of bed. "It's the anniversary ball!" I shouted. There would be music, and dancing... my feet were already tapping to an invisible tune. And the other descendants! I had to get to the palace of Arendelle fast -
An icy blast shot out of my hand and hit my window, nearly shattering the glass. I yelped, drawing my hand back. The power feeds on my emotions, and really intense ones, like fear, excitement and anger, only serve to fuel it.
I cradled my hand against my chest, gasping. I need to keep that in check. I glanced in the mirror. My long brown hair had lightened for a second, gave off an almost silvery sheen. Just like Ivory's pale blonde hair always had. It happened sometimes when I had outbursts of power. I wondered if my hair could ever completely turn silver.
"Calla? Are you okay?" Mom asked.
"Fine! Just... tripped," I lied. I didn't like even talking to my parents about the power I'd inherited from Ivory. It felt too weird.
"Be more careful," Mom scolded. "Now, it's time for breakfast. You don't have a lot of time to get ready."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
I shivered with excitement as I slipped into my long, pale pink gown. The gauzy chiffon and lace material felt as light and floaty as a cloud, and incredibly soft against my skin.
My long, light brown hair was pulled into thick ringlet curls, hanging down my back. Silvery jewelry accented my lovely gown.
I met Ivory's snow bird-drawn carriage outside my cottage. On the day of the ball, in our fancy gowns, we'd gone for the flying carriage instead of portalling. Not that I minded, of course.
Creating living things from snow and ice was one of Ivory's many powers that I didn't have. Unfortunately, it was also the one I most wanted to have. I couldn't make palaces or outfits out of frost either, though that would have been totally awesome.
I hugged Annabeth and Julianna, both of them as excited as I was. We flew past brilliant blue skies, wispy white clouds, and the occasional passing bird or butterfly. When we finally touched down at the Grove, I practically leaped out of the carriage.
Though I'd seen the place only yesterday, it seemed more magical today, with all the descendants having added their own personal touches. I smiled.
Powers or not, I was going to have the time of my life.

(I'll post pictures of Calla's and Saige's outfits tomorrow. )
Old 03-21-2014, 05:43 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Mei

Saige and I had spent all day yesterday getting fitted, and then I spent some time with Dad. But it was finally the day of the ball! I couldn't wait!
"Saige! Wake up!" I call out, and she moans.
"Why."
"Because today is the Anniversary Ball!" She groans again and hides under her blankets.

"The Lost Boys will be there!" I say, grinning as she brightens a bit, finally getting out of bed.
"Alright. Alright. I'm up." She mutters.

I get changed into my beautiful pale pink dress. It has some green accents and details on it. Then Mom comes in and does my hair into an elaborate braid that is coiled on top of my head. She puts some pink flowers in to finish it off.
"You look beautiful." She says.
"Thanks Mom."
"You too Saige."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon we are in our carriage, once again mother didn't let us ride our horses, and on our way.

When we reach the Grove, I am awed by the beauty. Silver lights had been hung up all around, and the Grove was filled with sweet-smelling flowers.
"Wow." I gasp, and even Saige looks impressed.

(Sorry, just got to the hotel for the night, and I'm too tired to write anymore. I will try to post again tomorrow night, but that will be my last chance until I cross back. We have to get up early, so I need to stop for the night. Hopefully I can post tomorrow!)
Old 03-21-2014, 04:44 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(I’m so sorry I’ve become inactive, things on the mainland have gotten pretty hectic and I’m not on the forums as often. )

“I just received an invitation from Queen Ivory of Arendelle,” Mother says as I enter her room. “There is going to be a ball for the anniversary of the banishment.”
I grin. I love balls, even though I am not very fond of getting all dressed up. “Are we going?” I ask.
She nods. “Yes, we are.”
For once, she actually looks excited; she usually despises balls and avoids them if she can. I think it is because she is very uncomfortable around large crowds of people, unlike my father and I. We love balls and are we extremely outgoing.
“You’re not dreading this ball.” I point out.
She nods. “All of my friends will be there, I haven’t seen some of them in a long time. Their children are coming along as well, so I'm sure you will have fun."
I don’t know very many of the descendants or their children. Most of them I’ve only met once or twice, but they all seemed really nice, if I remember correctly. It's been so long!
Mother turns to her wardrobe. “We have to look our best tomorrow, and I have the perfect dress for you to wear.” She pulls out a horrible looking poofy-sleeved bright green and yellow ball gown with frills, feathers, jewels…
“I am not wearing that!!” I exclaim.
Just then, father walks into the room. His eyes widen when he sees the dress. “Good heavens, what is that?!”
“What? You don’t like it?” Mother asks, holding it up to herself.
“It looks like a parakeet.” He continues, still staring at the dress with a horrified look that makes me laugh.
To my surprise, mother starts to giggle as well. “I’m teasing you, Janelle.” She says, turning to me. “I would never make you wear this.” She tosses the dress aside.
“Why do you even own that?” father asks, picking the dress up and observing it with a look of pure disgust.
“It was a gift from another kingdom.” She replies.
“A gift? Are you sure this wasn’t a declaration of war?”
“Oh, stop.” Mother rolls her eyes, but can’t suppress a smile.
My parents couldn’t be more different. Father is easy-going, extremely sociable, goofy, and free-spirited, while mother is more withdrawn, quiet, and levelheaded, but can be fiery and strict when perturbed. They do have similarities as well, like they are both strong, brave, caring, and adventurous. They really make a great team.
Mother continues to search through her wardrobe for a moment, then whips out a dark purple gown. “I use to wear this all the time when I was around your age.”
“That’s perfect!” I say. It’s not too fancy and it looks like it will be easy to move around in.
She smiles as she hands it to me, then takes out a red dress for herself. “I’m glad you like it.”
--------------
The next day, my parents and I prepare to leave. We decided not to take a carriage and instead go on horseback; we don’t live too far from the Grove and it will only be a short ride there.
I strap a belt around my waist with my sword before mounting my horse Starlight.
“Janelle, you don’t need to bring a sword.” Mother shakes her head at me.
“You never know what will happen.” I insist.
“If she doesn’t need her sword, then what’s with this?” Father asks, taking a sharp dagger from mother’s saddlebag. He shakes his head at her and tries to look stern.
“Oh, that…uh…you never know what will happen.” She replies innocently. Father laughs and helps mother onto her horse.
Once we are all ready, we gallop into the forest and begin to make our way to the Grove.

(I will post for Sirena and Lillie when I can!)
Old 03-21-2014, 10:56 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Just gave my whole profile a makeover! (Backgrounds, colors, graphics and all). I do this every season, and sometimes because I feel like it. Time to spring into style!
(And that's totally fine, Misty. )

I stare out the window of our carriage, watching the Enchanted Forest flash by. My fingers tap impatiently on the skirt of my long, forest green gown. It has a pale green underskirt with emerald accents in the shape of small leaves. If I wasn't so itchy and uncomfortable, I'd have to admit that it's beautiful.
My sister looks even more beautiful, in her pale pink gown that makes her look like a cherry blossom. Her hair has been done in an elaborate braid coiled on top of her head.
I refused to wear some ridiculously fancy updo that would give me a headache for days. In the end I settled for putting my long, dark hair into one single braid down one shoulder.
Mei grabs my hand and we bound out of the carriage together the moment it stops. I stare around in amazement. This place looks amazing!
"Wow!" Mei echoes my thoughts. "It looks so magical."
I do my best not to look overly impressed. But even I have to admit that the descendants had done an incredible job.
"Look, there's Annabeth and Julianna," I say, nodding over to where our friends were getting out of their snow bird-drawn carriage. Along with their parents, Ivory, and another girl. I sigh. "Don't you wish our carriage could do that?"
Mei laughs, agreeing with me, then we walk over to greet our friends.
The two princesses, and the other girl, Calla, are all as excited as my twin for everyone to arrive. I roll my eyes. I know we're at a ball... but does all conversation have to revolve around the ball?
Then I see the descendants from Never Land arrive. My eyes light up. I'd finally get to meet the Lost Boys, and the descendants of the infamous Captain Hook!
"Be right back," I tell Mei and our friends. My sister follows my gaze and gives me a knowing look.
On the way there, I nearly trip over my full-length skirt and irritating high-heeled slippers. I growl in frustration at my ridiculous getup.
The girl with the dark blonde hair and obsidian eyes looks at my outfit sympathetically. "How can you even move in that?" By the way she shifts awkwardly in her own fancy gown, I can tell that she's also been forced into dressing like this.
"I can't. That's the problem," I grumble. "I'd take a good sword fight over a fancy ball any day."
One of the Lost Boy stares at me incredulously. "But princesses can't fight."
Hold on. What did he just say? My jaw drops, and I feel my eyes widen. My whole body readies itself to rise to the challenge.
Without pausing to think about it, I unsheathe the sword I'd kept hidden under the overskirts of my gown. I'd brought it just in case I'd get the chance to use it. Looks like I just got my chance.
I hold the sword casually, my eyes flashing green fire. "Want to find out just how well a princess can fight?"

(Oh Hazy, Laurel and Dove are really going to love this.
In the interest of giving everyone else a chance to catch up, I'll stop posting for a little while. Especially since many of us will be inactive soon.
Anyway, here are Calla's and Saige's dresses. )

Last edited by Night Wish; 05-08-2014 at 10:11 PM.
Old 03-22-2014, 01:32 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Calla and Saige look beautiful! What doll makers did you use?
I'll post in a little bit.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:23 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Sorry for taking so long to finish up my post! I'll won't be able to post for the next few days. At the worst, I'd be able to post next Wednesday (if not Monday or Tuesday).
Take care of Avia and Lilac! )
Old 03-22-2014, 02:02 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(Oh my goodness, Sparrow is going to have so much fun, and Dove will have a heart attack! )

My patience for Dove was dwindling rapidly. She constantly was smoothing her pale blue dress, and nonchalantly combing her fingers through her hair. It was evident she was excited, as it was the first descendant reunion since my parents' wedding, fourteen years ago.
It had always felt odd calling Dad and Dove my parents, because the aging process in Estoriana was much slower than that of Earth's. That allowed everyone, if they weren't immortal, to live for hundreds of years. Even though technically they were in their thirties, Dove looked nineteen and Hunter appeared around twenty-one.
I smoothed my sparkling black evening gown absentmindedly. The Enchanted Forest flew by, and I tried to focus my attention on the horses' repetitive hooves on the gravel. I glanced at Felix, and again was pleased at myself for winning the sword fight. I nudged him with my elbow, and subtly nodded my head to my feet. Barely peeking out from under my black gown was my brown knapsack, which I had stored a change of clothing in. As soon as this wretched ball was over, I would immediately put on my shirt, pants, and boots. The corners of his mouth turned upward, and he quietly kicked his own satchel. I grinned, and happily patted the strap of a sheathed sword tied to my leg.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The four of us climbed out of the carriage, and I stared at the Grove in awe, taking everything in. The grass glinted under the lights, creating a brilliant golden color. That was the residual magic from the Day of the Great Banishment, twenty years ago. I still couldn't believe that my parents, especially my mother, had taken place in it. I had never, and probably never would picture her as a warrior or a veteran.
"It's so amazing," I whispered in Felix's ear. He merely nodded. He, too, was probably gaping at the Grove's beauty.
The Lost Boys came up to us, and I grinned. "Hey Slightly!" We all started chatting, and I saw a girl with black hair and dark green eyes walk up to us. On the way over, she nearly tripped on her gown a few times. She growled in frustration and glared at her outfit.
I looked at her sympathetically. "How can you move in that?" I asked, and shifted uncomfortably in my own dress.
"I can't, that's the problem." She grumbled. "I'd take a good sword fight over a fancy ball any day."
At the girl's words, Slightly turned around and eyed her incredulously. "But princesses can't fight."
Her jaw dropped, her eyes widened, and her muscles tensed. She drew out her sword, and it glinted in the light. "Want to find out just how well a princess can fight?"
My eyes narrowed at her and the traces of a smile creeped onto my face as I lifted my dress and unsheathed my own sword. "I don't think I formally have introduced myself. My name is Sparrow, and I am the granddaughter of Captain Hook himself."
The girl drew herself to her full height. "And I am Saige, descendant of Mulan and Li Shang, the mighty warriors."
"Sparrow," Felix said softly. "I think we should move somewhere else so Hunter and Dove and the rest of our parents don't see us."
I nodded. He was right, I couldn't risk having Dove see us. I would be in so much trouble if she discovered I had brought my sword with me, and was actually about to use it.
We moved to the edge of the grove, and I readied my sword. "Whenever you're ready, Saige."

I was dressed in a grass green floor length dress, with my hair tied back in an ornate twist of some sort. My heart beat out of my chest, I was so nervous yet also very excited. I was one of the youngest children of the descendants, but I still had some friends. I couldn't wait to see Saige and Mei again!
I held Annabeth's hand as we stepped out of Ivory's snow-bird drawn carriage. We spotted Saige and Mei, and walked towards them. I tried to look as regal as possible, but it was difficult because I just wanted to run and hug them.
We gushed over each other's ball gowns. "This is so much fun, I can't wait for everyone to arrive!" I exclaimed happily.
"I know, this is going to be a blast!" Calla agreed. "Do you want to go dance with me, Jewels?"
I nodded. "Sure!" I took Calla's hand, and we walked to the dance floor. She twirled in tune with the classical music, and I stood in awe. She looked as light as air as she spun around. Once she stopped, she turned to look at me.
"Julianna, why aren't you dancing?" She asked, confused.
"Oh Calla, you look so beautiful on the dance floor! That was amazing!" I clapped.
Calla blushed. "It was nothing, really. Just some beginner's steps."
"I don't think that would qualify as beginners!" I laughed. Suddenly, an idea came to mind. "Do you think maybe you could teach me a few moves?" She opened her mouth to say something, and I quickly added, "I know I don't have your talent, but do you think you could show me just a few basic steps?"
Old 03-22-2014, 05:22 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Happily Ever After

Hey guys! Back at a hotel for my last chance with wifi until I cross back! I am going to miss you all so much!!!

Hehe! This is getting good! Sad I wont be here for a while

Slightly

We arrived at the Grove with Lillie and Astrid, who quickly flew off to greet their friends. I spotted Sparrow and Felix, so I nudged the others and we walked over to join them.

"Hey Slightly!" Sparrow says with a grin. We all started chatting, and then we saw a girl with black hair and dark green eyes walk up to us. On the way over, she nearly tripped on her gown a few times. She growled in frustration and glared at her outfit.
"How can you move in that?" Sparrow asked, shifting uncomfortably in her own dress.
"I can't, that's the problem." The girl grumbled. "I'd take a good sword fight over a fancy ball any day."
"But princesses can't fight." I protested incredulously.

Her jaw dropped, her eyes widened, and her muscles tensed. She drew out her sword, and it glinted in the light. "Want to find out just how well a princess can fight?"

I crossed my arms and my eyes narrowed at her, but a smile crept onto my face as Sparrow lifted her dress and unsheathed her own sword.
"I don't think I formally have introduced myself. My name is Sparrow, and I am the granddaughter of Captain Hook himself."
The girl drew herself to her full height. "And I am Saige, descendant of Mulan and Li Shang, the mighty warriors."
"Sparrow," Felix said softly. "I think we should move somewhere else so Hunter and Dove and the rest of our parents don't see us."
Sparrow nodded, and we moved to the edge of the grove, and they readied their swords.
"Whenever you're ready, Saige." Sparrow said.

The two girls began walking around each other with their swords raised, and suddenly they began. They practically danced, whirling around each other gracefully, nimbly dodging blades, never once hurting each other.
The other Boys and I watched approvingly, standing with our arms crossed and feet apart, and I noticed Felix watched with appreciation as well.

Finally it ended, with both girls evenly matched. They looked over to me and the other Boys, and Saige quirked her eyebrow at me.
"I stand corrected, most princesses can't fight." And with that I flash her a grin, and sweep into a dramatic bow, "I'm Slightly. Head Boy around here. Second in command only to Pan herself."
Then the other Boys introduce themselves one by one, and Sparrow introduces Felix.
"Better hide those swords." Felix cautions.
"Ugh." Saige grumbles.
"Perhaps we can have a proper sword fight later." I say with a grin, and Saige instantly brightens. Everyone else nods in excitement.

(This is officially goodbye for the week! Bye! Take good care of Astrid, Slightly, and Mei!)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 03-22-2014 at 05:32 AM.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:50 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Have a great time, Liri!

Jessamine
When my parents and I arrived at the Grove, I couldn't help but give a soft gasp of wonder. Even the beauty of the palaces of Agrabah and Coventina can't hold a candle to this.
The Enchanted Forest looked... enchanting. There was no other word for it.
"The descendants did an incredible job!" My mom was saying behind me.
I saw carriage after carriage stop at the Grove. Elegantly dressed royalty, warriors standing fierce and proud, tiny glittering fairies...
I smoothed down the skirt of my aqua blue silk gown and fiddled with my gold jewelry. It was by far the prettiest outfit I've ever worn.
Maybe I could grow to like this world.
Then I saw one of the twins from Sirena's party across the Grove, so I went over to say hello. She was with a small group of other descendants, most of which looked like royalty. I recognized Queen Ivory.
"Hey," I greeted the girl. I tried to think of a tactful way of asking whether she was Mei or Saige. Was there a way to tell the twins apart? "You look beautiful!"
She smiled at me. "Thanks, you too." Then I was introduced to Princess Annalise and Prince Colin of Arendelle, and their daughters, Annabeth and Julianna. The other girl, in the floaty pink gown, was named Calla.
A lively, upbeat tune began to play. Calla tugged Julianna over to the dance floor. I watched them for a moment. Calla was a beautiful dancer, and I giggled as I watched Julianna try to imitate her steps.
Just then, a young woman with Mei (or is she Saige?)'s green eyes walked over. "Have you seen Saige?" she asked worriedly. I realized she must be their mother. "I hope she hasn't tried to sneak off or something..."
I glanced over at Mei. Well, at least now I knew which twin she was now.
One of the descendants, who'd walked over to talk to Ivory and Annalise, also glanced around. "Where's Sparrow?"

(Sorry I controlled everyone's characters. I tried not to do it overly... and Saige did strike me as someone who might try to sneak off. And here is Jessamine's dance dress.)
Attached Images
File Type: png Jess.png (146.6 KB, 12 views)
Old 03-23-2014, 01:14 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't post so much anymore... but I feel bad that no one's talked to Popcorn's characters yet. Plus, I think Calla should respond to Julianna.
Glory, I think you're fine. Also, thank you! I used the Elements Scene Maker and the Tudors dress up games on Doll Divine.

"I can't wait for everyone to arrive!" Julianna was bubbling over with excitement. I grinned at how adorable she looked in her grass-green gown.
Then the music began to play, a beautiful, classic tune. I felt my feet began to tap in time to it.
"I know, this is going to be a blast!" I agreed. "Do you want to go dance with me, Jewels?"
"Sure!" Julianna took my hand, and we walked over to the dance floor, where I began to move along to the lovely melody. I used only a few simple moves, twirling and swaying in time to the music.
After a few moments, I realized that Julianna hadn't joined me. "Julianna, why aren't you dancing?" I asked, confused.
"Oh Calla, you look so beautiful on the dance floor! That was amazing!" she clapped.
I blushed. "It was nothing, really. Just some beginner's steps."
"I don't think that would qualify as beginners!" Julianna laughed. "Do you think maybe you could teach me a few moves?" I opened her mouth to say something, and she quickly added, "I know I don't have your talent, but do you think you could show me just a few basic steps?"
I laughed. "I was going to say, I'd love to show you! And really it's nothing... I'm not that great..." I tended to get a bit flustered when people compliment me.
I showed her a basic twirl, and a few leaps and turns. We both giggled as she wobbled slightly on her first tries. I reached out to steady her a little.
"You'll get the hang of it!" I encouraged. "It just takes practice."
She tried her best to copy my steps. It wasn't quite exact, but I was quite pleased with how she did.
"The most important thing to remember is to listen to the music,"I told her. "Really listen to it... Hear the way it calls to you, and synchronize your movements to its rhythm. There you go! You're a natural."
Julianna and I danced together until we both grew tired. We both had a great time, and by then all of the other descendants had arrived.
"Go ahead and talk to some of them!" I urged her. "I'm just going to take a little break, 'kay?" She nodded and bounded off to the nearest carriage.
I went beyond the edge of the Grove, going a little ways into the Enchanted Forest. Not too far away from the ball, just enough that I wouldn't be seen. I felt the stirrings of my power rising in me, and I wanted to let off some steam.
Um, of course it won't be steam, it'll be ice, but... Yeah, you know what I mean.
I released a sigh of relief once the sounds of the music faded from earshot. Then I let go, aiming an icy blast right at the nearest tree. I let out a sigh of relief. It never felt good to hold the power in for too long.
I went deeper into the forest, sending out random blasts of power and flurries of snowflakes. Frost spreads over some of the leaves. But unlike Ivory, I wasn't powerful enough that my magic would spread over a lot of distance. I froze when I heard a girl's voice.
Soon I could see her, a pretty girl with long light brown hair. Several birds were perched on her shoulders and arms, and she appeared to be listening intently to them, occasionally replying in a soft voice. She glanced up at the same time I did.
I froze, with swirls of snowflakes drifting around me, my hair frosted with silver highlights. She did as well, wearing the same deer in the headlights expression I was sure I was.
"Please don't tell anyone!" We both cried out at the same time.

(This okay? )