PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Badges > Awarded

Awarded Archives for badges in the game threads

Old winter tailoring badge

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-28-2008, 11:32 PM
*~Arcade Award Winner~*
View Petunia Frostyblossom's Photo Album
Petunia Frostyblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 57

My Mood: Manic
Petunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy TagPetunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Happy Congrats!...

Job well done!
That's a nice looking badge. What dress are you working on? I thought the tailoring nooks only have tops and bottoms, shoes and sashes.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:38 PM
loves Rosetta
View JoBroFan's Photo Album
JoBroFan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy Easter Happy Valentine's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
JoBroFan has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
how did you get 100 so fast! lol i get bored after like 5 items
Old 12-28-2008, 11:51 PM
Is a Fairy
View MissEllaLightsparkle's Photo Album
MissEllaLightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Creative Holiday Writer's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Ticklish
MissEllaLightsparkle has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop View Post
Yeah, but we can't buy any of them for some reason sadly XD

Edit: And according to the lady I'm speaking to Live, the patterns are the "Fall Patterns"...even though they weren't featured before.
Yeah I just bought a winter top from Acorn Summit. And instead of buying the matching skirt I was going to save some ingredients by tailoring my own skirt but they didn't sell the dye I saw at one of the tailoring locations.

|Meet Ella Lightsparkle|
Old 12-28-2008, 11:57 PM
Is a Fairy
View MissEllaLightsparkle's Photo Album
MissEllaLightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Creative Holiday Writer's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Ticklish
MissEllaLightsparkle has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleMarie View Post
Job well done!
That's a nice looking badge. What dress are you working on? I thought the tailoring nooks only have tops and bottoms, shoes and sashes.
Once you complete some of the clothing selections they offer more choices so if you get far enough I suppose you get making a dress as an option.

|Meet Ella Lightsparkle|
Old 12-29-2008, 02:07 AM
Sparrowman
View Omega's Photo Album
Omega's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Incognito
Omega has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleMarie View Post
Job well done!
In Bobbin's Tailoring Nook I am working on the Long Grass Skirt. I just finished the Ivy Petal Pushers to get my 100. I think the Long Grass Skirt is going to look nice in a dark color (blue/red/black/etc). I'm not sure about those petal pushers, kind'a like the tinker pants I got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBroFan View Post
how did you get 100 so fast! lol i get bored after like 5 items
Yeah I wanted to just pound it out before Jan 4th just in case. Gotta work on those high score badges which seem to be impossible, I am a little more patience with tailoring badges then those high score badges.

Last edited by TopazR; 12-30-2008 at 11:47 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts
Old 12-29-2008, 04:07 AM
loves Rosetta
JoBroFan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy Easter Happy Valentine's Day Joy To The World 

Garden Talent
i am horrible at the petal pick up, thats the only high score badge i need. i also need that one for 100 plays and the 2 water talent games... i have 18/100 so far for tailoring... wish me luck! lol i usually just do the easiest one multiple times just cuz its easier for me
Old 12-31-2008, 04:54 AM
loves Pixie Hollow!!
View utmommy23's Photo Album
utmommy23's Fairy
utmommy23 has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent
I've been doing the petal pushers (43) to get mine.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:50 AM
Sparrowman
View Omega's Photo Album
Omega's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day 

Just finished doing the Super Star Winter Tailor badge for the other fairy in my list. Ugh... I don't know if I'll do the last fairy in my list. Gonna be dreaming of that little spider tonight for sure!

Last edited by Omega; 01-02-2009 at 05:46 AM.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Founding Fairy
View MissMe's Photo Album
MissMe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Sad
MissMe has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Oh my gosh looks like I've been slacking I better get to it if 1 of my fairies is gonna get it let alone all 3!! You are amazing or cra-z heheh(I am so totally kidding of course=]) I tied to get to a 100 for my second fairy during autumn and only made it to 88. I just get bored of sewing the same pattern like 100 times you know? And I REALLy want ALL my fairies to be able to sew cool clothes for themselves but you have to do all that sewing per fairy. I was aiming for all but we will see. I thought Winter lasted till Feb. so maybe.....

Old 01-02-2009, 06:47 PM
loves Rosetta
JoBroFan's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
yeah does anyone know when the winter tailoring badges end?

and how many accessories are there to make? i only have one unlocked so far

Last edited by JoBroFan; 01-02-2009 at 07:12 PM. Reason: added something and didn't want a double post
Old 01-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Sparrowman
View Omega's Photo Album
Omega's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMe View Post
Oh my gosh looks like I've been slacking I better get to it if 1 of my fairies is gonna get it let alone all 3!! You are amazing or cra-z heheh(I am so totally kidding of course=]) I tied to get to a 100 for my second fairy during autumn and only made it to 88. I just get bored of sewing the same pattern like 100 times you know? And I REALLy want ALL my fairies to be able to sew cool clothes for themselves but you have to do all that sewing per fairy. I was aiming for all but we will see. I thought Winter lasted till Feb. so maybe.....
I am not that crazy. One fairy has the clothes to make, other other has some but not as much as you would think if you do the 100. Remember the task to get the badge is 100 crafted items, no matter what quality those items are done it. So just as long as you do the 4 tasks to make one craft that one craft equals one point to your badge. Just make sure your working on the highlighted BLUE or featured pattern. My kids share the pay account so I wanted to give them the chance to at least have the badge, the youngest would like to be able to choose and sew clothes be realistically I do not think it cannot be done without cutting a few corners.

As for the third fairy, I may only do that up to 25 just to give a badge credit for now. Who knows if we start that fairy all over again since we do not have a Tinker fairy under our PAY account.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Founding Fairy
View MissMe's Photo Album
MissMe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Sad
MissMe has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Haha so I thought I was hard at it last night and when I finally quit to go to sleep I had only sewn 50 things. I thought for sure I was in the 80's I was finishing up the petal pushers "my most hated pattern" it took me 45 times to finish it. But I am not giving up. Only 250 more times to go

Old 01-04-2009, 05:20 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Here's a unique bug! I had 80 points towards my 100 tailoring badge (winter), I did one patternal all colors (6 total) and then another patten 4 diffrent colors and after I had finishd the 4th time, the badge popped up that I got the 100 winter tailoring badge! By my calculations, that is only 90! I'm glad, my hand is getting a cramp and too many people are bogging down PH speed.

OMG seriously! They are giving double points toward badges right now! Come and get 'em guys...I wonder if it counts towards points for high score or not..

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 01-04-2009 at 06:32 AM. Reason: merged double post
Old 01-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
It is offical, I am done the winter badge UGH!

I still need to finish the dress, but whew finally.
Omega, you are my hero.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:39 AM
Sparrowman
View Omega's Photo Album
Omega's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by June Rosewillow View Post
Omega, you are my hero.
I can be your hero now (not sure if your being sarcastic). Only because I just finished this weekend working on my third fairy and she now has the 3 tailoring badges as well. This means all 3 on one account have the 100 badge (super start badge). Woot! Crazy or not I am finally finished... Go figure, I even got this done with all the DOWN time pixiehollow has had recently.