PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fly Home > Fly Home Archive

Fly Home Archive Archive forum for your Home threads.

Old Total Control Over Unwanted Fairies In Our Homes

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-18-2010, 04:36 AM
ThankYouTwilightForAvatar
View SmileyHearts963's Photo Album
SmileyHearts963's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Princess
SmileyHearts963 is a talented Fairy
But that's my problem pixiedust34, actually - that option isn't working.
Old 12-18-2010, 07:50 PM
is a Light-Talent Master
View Gardenia's Photo Album
Gardenia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Design A Costume Participant's Award Summer 2011 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Mega Donation Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 30

My Mood: Birthday
Gardenia is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I have noticed the option isn't really working too.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:41 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
well let me tell you all what happened to me. Yesterday as I was going to log out but I got invited to a party..so I thought, ok I'll play a few games and go. As I entered the home my gracious hostess and I were talking when all of a sudden I was some where else! I soon got a whisper "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to through you out, it was meant for someone else." So i said "NP it's ok!" She then asked me to try again, I told her once you through someone out of your house they can't come back for a while. I tried, and got in and as soon as I was in, it was just that quick I was out again. LOL she then sent me an invitation to her party again. (I knew it wouldn't work but just to show her I tried) and again as soon as I was in I was out once again. Her last request was that she log out and log in again...I waited...she came back, and once again I got an invitation to her party. To no avail!!! As you can tell by now it didn't work..She felt so bad..BUT I did learn something, I can still get to her other fairy's houses!! Tonight she wants to try again...yes Im going back..She has always been a good friend....my love to all Olivia....PLZ just use this new tool wisely!!!

Thanks Lark Glad you enjoyed it! ~wink~ PS I did go back and I found that the next day I could go into her house and visit, I thought that it took a while before we could get back, guess I was wrong! LOL just a little in put for all of us.

Last edited by Olivia Diamondsky; 02-21-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:44 PM
Believe in Miracles!
View Lark's Photo Album
Lark's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 74

My Mood: Pixieish
Lark is on Tink's Buddy ListLark is on Tink's Buddy ListLark is on Tink's Buddy ListLark is on Tink's Buddy ListLark is on Tink's Buddy ListLark is on Tink's Buddy ListLark is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
That is too funny Olivia!

I feel badly for your friend because you know she just felt awful for the mistake but the bouncing in and out does make a good story (*giggles*)

Thank you for sharing the smile!

-Lark
Old 02-19-2011, 01:20 AM
Gotta Love Me ;P
View ScarletWolf's Photo Album
ScarletWolf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Dreamy
ScarletWolf is a talented FairyScarletWolf is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I've known that ever since it was new xD
It's AWESOME (but I've never had to use it so far ;D)
Old 02-19-2011, 02:22 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
i have never used it either....but i want to.....not that i'm mean i just want to see what happens lol.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:07 AM
Maybe I'll fly~
View vanillablossom12's Photo Album
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Pixie Resolution Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Apathetic
vanillablossom12 is a talented Fairyvanillablossom12 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
LOL I enjoy this new feature. I have to admit, Springvine the goofball has been kicked out of a few homes... what amuses me is how the term has been adopted as 'booting' fairies xD
Old 05-03-2011, 01:33 AM
music is what i breathe
View vilmadebora's Photo Album
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
vilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Yes lol Booting. In Pearl's party there had some booting to be done! I had to use it in some of my parties too.
You know the new fairies that come on and sporrow men. There was a few at my party I was making a small talk with them like 'What's your favorite color?' 'Purple.' kinda of thing. There were some sporrow men putting hearts all up on me. I just moved out of the way and went to a party game. After an 100 Talent Points game of a fairy and sporrow man were sitting in my couch putting those little hearts. All the fairies used a and so did I. I took action. The feature became useful there. I reported them both and kicked them out. I felt bad (at first) because they are just new but I will not tolerate that in MY house.
Thank you for letting me share my disturbing story.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:53 AM
Is a Pixie
View Cranberry Peachwillow's Photo Album
Cranberry Peachwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Cranberry Peachwillow is a talented FairyCranberry Peachwillow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilmadebora View Post
Yes lol Booting. In Pearl's party there had some booting to be done! I had to use it in some of my parties too.
You know the new fairies that come on and sporrow men. There was a few at my party I was making a small talk with them like 'What's your favorite color?' 'Purple.' kinda of thing. There were some sporrow men putting hearts all up on me. I just moved out of the way and went to a party game. After an 100 Talent Points game of a fairy and sporrow man were sitting in my couch putting those little hearts. All the fairies used a and so did I. I took action. The feature became useful there. I reported them both and kicked them out. I felt bad (at first) because they are just new but I will not tolerate that in MY house.
Thank you for letting me share my disturbing story.
LOL. Don't feel bad!I wouldn't either! That is inappropriate and you made the right choice to kick those two out of your house and report them to the Never Council! I hope they learn...
Old 05-03-2011, 05:13 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
It feels so weird when you're 'booted' out....as though they're actually kicking you out of their house :'(
Once, I was kicked out of someone's house during a party (for no reason...). The other fairies there were sort of new, and 3 were arguing. I just came in to try and make them to stop fighting, but then they turned on ME, and the party host decided to kick me out! :O Why me? I wasn't being mean, I-I- just wanted to help! No fair!
Old 05-03-2011, 05:19 AM
is a Light-Talent Master
View Gardenia's Photo Album
Gardenia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Design A Costume Participant's Award Summer 2011 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Mega Donation Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 30

My Mood: Birthday
Gardenia is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Light Talent
This usually happens to me too, although I do know some people try to blame others for one's behavior sometimes at parties every now and then. I really dislike when this happens, but it might also be that they do not know me, or it could have been something they think I have done to them.

I have respect for everyone and their opinions, but I really wish some people would only use the removal feature only against mean people, instead of just randomly kicking people out.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Is a Pixie
View Laguna's Photo Album
Laguna's Fairy
My Mood: Artistic
Laguna is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCandleshadow View Post
I was so stunned when I came into pixie hollow one day and a bunch of people I didn't know were there. They were playing talent wars. I wasn't mad but I was kinda frightened. If anyone is in your home now, you can kick them out. I love that too!
Umm, what are talent wars?
Old 08-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisybloom View Post
Umm, what are talent wars?
Hello, Daisy.

It's like a role-play thing in which each talent tests others power and strength, involving fairy magic to an extent. Though, I am not so sure about this.

I hope this helps!
Old 08-13-2012, 04:21 AM
Is a Pixie
View Laguna's Photo Album
Laguna's Fairy
My Mood: Artistic
Laguna is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Snowdew View Post

Hello, Daisy.

It's like a role-play thing in which each talent tests others power and strength, involving fairy magic to an extent. Though, I am not so sure about this.

I hope this helps!
Thanks Jill, but how exactly? I mean, like, do you type use emoticons? That dis help though, thanks!
Old 08-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Is a Pixie
View EmeraldGuardian_04's Photo Album
EmeraldGuardian_04's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 2

EmeraldGuardian_04 has disabled reputation
Yeah, that feature to kick someone out of your Home was added a year ago? (I think) Pretty cool. Along with the feature of "Only friends can visit" available to choose for your Home settings.

~Infinity Magicspirit