PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old A merfairy tale

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:28 PM
Maybe I'll fly~
View vanillablossom12's Photo Album
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Pixie Resolution Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Apathetic
vanillablossom12 is a talented Fairyvanillablossom12 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
(Okay, I think I’ll start on my sparrow-man too! I thought him up a while ago but haven’t used him in any stories yet… his name is Ollie and he’s a pumpkin-plumping talent. That’s a seasonal talent only needed in autumn, so the rest of the year he pretty much sits around napping all the time. He’s really lazy, but I think he’d be willing to get up to catch a mermaid, lol. He has quail brown hair and brown eyes.)

Opal

“Yes, I do! He is one of my favorites.” I said. I took a spoonful of soup and listened for a moment to Sloop’s voice in the background. “Do you like him?” I asked Tulip.

Ollie

This was the perfect place for a nap. The patches of leaves above me blocked out just the right amount of sun, but still let some beams slip in. The ground was soft and cool.
I put my hands underneath my head and closed my eyes.
“Ready for another cat-nap, Ollie?” A voice said.
I frowned. “Whoever’s there, I’m trying to sleep,” I said loudly.
“I know you are. Ollie, when are you not trying to sleep? Why don’t you get up and do something useful like the rest of us?”
I opened my eyes. The ever-irritated face of Zinnia, one of my fellow pumpkin-plumpers, was looking into mine. Zinnia backed up, still hovering a few feet into the air, so that I could sit up. But I didn’t.
“Leave me alone,” I moaned.
For a moment, it looked like Zinnia would actually listen. But she didn’t. She suddenly flew back over and grabbed my arm. It was surprising how strong she was. She pulled me to my feet. I blinked rapidly, disoriented in the bright sun.
“Ollie, today I’m going to make you do something!” Zinnia declared.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:01 AM
Busy ♥
View Isabelle_Limegreen009's Photo Album
Isabelle_Limegreen009's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Spirited Shopper's 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Mellow
Isabelle_Limegreen009 is a wiz at Fairy TagIsabelle_Limegreen009 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Tulip

"Darling, Sloop is the tidal wave!" I said laughing. I finished my Ceaser Seaweed Salad.
"I think is his song 'The Wave.'" I said thinking. I took a sip of my tea.

Joe

I left Plumria's house. Merfairies? That would be so cool! Fairies but with tails.
Too bad I'm not done with my route yet.. I looked at my board. Next stop:
Ollie's.
That sparrowman is never home! Ollie is usaully just sleeping..
"I am going to make you do something today Ollie!" I heard a fairy declare.
Ollie must be down there.. I flew down there.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:20 AM
Maybe I'll fly~
View vanillablossom12's Photo Album
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Pixie Resolution Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Apathetic
vanillablossom12 is a talented Fairyvanillablossom12 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Opal

(Kind of running out of ideas for Opal… maybe I can get back to her.)

Ollie

Zinnia grabbed my arm and pulled me across the ground. I tried to tug away and go back to my shady spot, but she wouldn’t let go.
“Just because we’re one-season-only talents doesn’t mean we should sit on our behinds the rest of the year! We should spend the other seasons helping other fairies!” She exclaimed.
“Says who?” I wailed. I was too tired to try to hard to escape.
Violet didn’t reply. “Now let’s see,” She mused. “I bet Dulcie could use help making cookies, or maybe you could paint butterflies…”
Just then I saw a sparrow man flying towards us and hope filled me. I waved my free arm into the air and screamed wildly; “HELP! HELP!”
Old 07-26-2011, 04:40 PM
Busy ♥
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Spirited Shopper's 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 

Isabelle_Limegreen009 is a wiz at Fairy TagIsabelle_Limegreen009 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Joe

I laughed as Ollie frantically saying, "HELP! HELP!"
Then I noticed Violet as well. Two stops done.
"Hi, I have your mail." I said handing envelopes to the both of them. Ollie looked like he was in pain. I could save him? Except, he causes work for me to find him.. Eh, why not? I think he is a sesonal talent.
"Ollie, would you mind helping me today?" I asked.

Tulip

I looked at the clock.
"Oh dear!" I said getting up. Opal looked confused.
"I need to swim. I totally forgot about today's meeting with the garden talents." I told her.
"Darling, I am so sorry! Bye!" I said swimming off. I left some calms on the table to cover the meal and tip. Now I'm off to the Penny Gardens.

(I hope that was okay. I am just exploring with Tulip.)
Old 08-01-2011, 06:00 PM
I'm not playing much.
View Enchanted_Cloud02's Photo Album
Enchanted_Cloud02's Fairy
My Mood: Where
Enchanted_Cloud02 has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
(I will be Oceane. She has blonde long,wavy hair with blue highlights. Her tail is blue as well. Her eyes are brown. I don't know her personality yet.. I will just make it up as I go. She is a nursing-talent.)

I entered the hospital. I was greeted by Ooa. Ooa is our mentor. I already had my hat on and white shirt with the little gold triton on it to show I am a nurse. I set my bag in my locker and pulled my hair in a bun. I'm off to work.

I returned to the front desk.
"I need my runs today." I told Ooa.
"Your staying here today. We need more fins." Ooa replied.
"Alright, I need my clip board then." I told her.
She handed it to me and I looked at it. 10 visits today. Not as busy as usaully. Then again, we have more merfairies staying over the night then just visits to the doctors. First Vist:
Room 108 at 12:15 PM.
I looked at the clock- 12:10 PM. Just enough time.
I started to fly towards the room. I opened the door and saw the merfairy. Her tail was green with hints of pink. Is her tail normally pink?
I sat at the desk.
"Hi, I'm Oceane. I'll be your nurse today." I told her.
"Hiya, I'm Moona. I'll be your patient today." She replied. We both laughed.
"Make sure you do that to the doctor when he comes in." I told her.
"Will do!" She replied smiling.
"Now, what is wrong today?" I asked.
"I have this green slim ALL over my tail. I have taken baths, beaten rocks on my tail, and everything you can think of! It wont come off!" Moona told me.
Then I asked her some basic questions such as-
What have you been doing latly?
Have you noticed a change in mood? Blah blah blah...
"I need to take a sample." I told her.
"That is fine. Just as long as you fix it!" Moona exclamied. I took a sample and told her the doctor will be in a few mintues.
"I will see you after the visit." I added. Moona nodded. I went to go open the door and Dr.Fin was already there. I laughed.
"I guess your doctor will be here in a few mintues!" I said laughing more.
Dr. Fin smiled. I left, he entered. I made my way to the lab.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:25 AM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Ivy (A water talent) sat right next to the water. She had seen mer-fairies with her own two eyes! And Louey had tried to catch them!
The next time she saw Louey, she would have to talk some sense into him! She couldn't imagine why he wanted a mer-fairy so bad! Why didn't he just leave them alone instead of trying to ruin their peace!
Old 08-03-2011, 04:26 AM
I'm not playing much.
I entered the lab doors with a *SWOOSH*. Man, I love that sound. The testing-talent, Ginny, noticed me come in.
"What do you have, Oceane?" Ginny asked.
"Green slim, off a tail." I made a face. She took the slide from me.
Ginny nodded. She returned to her work. I looked at my clip-board again, stop two.
Room 290-1:09 PM.
*SWOOSH* Love it!
Old 08-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Gotta Love Me ;P
View ScarletWolf's Photo Album
ScarletWolf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Dreamy
ScarletWolf is a talented FairyScarletWolf is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I'm adding like two highlights into Connie's (Constance--her nickname is Connie) bangs, and one in her air next to her bangs.
----
Constance
Err... what can she do? she's just swimming around xD
Old 08-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I saw that " loey " again, and do you know what i did? i swam right up to him, and TOOK HIS SHOES!!!!!!!!!! haha, funny. he didnt know what hit him! i swam to shore, and sat on the ground, my tail in the water... then i saw IVY! i dove back into the water, and into my home, phew!
Old 08-05-2011, 01:37 AM
I'm not playing much.
I entered room 290. I looked at her and diagnosed her right away. The way she looked at me and her face, I knew. She had flushed cheeks, her face looked pale, she grabbed her stomach like she was ready to hurll, and her tail looked like a brown.
"You have the common cold, sweetie." I said kindly. She looked at me as if
'Pssh, your not the doctor.'
"I have seen this many times. The doctor will tell you the same. He will just give you some special seaweed to eat everyday and he will say stay out of the sun." I told her. She rolled her eyes. She wouldnt listen. I just proceeded with the normal routine.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:13 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(I have found this thread again--yay!!)

Now that I have had my daily dose of excitement, and everything had returned to normal, it seemed almost impossible to find something to do. Sure, there was plenty to do underwater, but by the way things seemed by my view to Neverland, it seemed that there was a whole lot more to do there... on land...!

I couldn't help but sigh. Most of my friends were all busy, but it couldn't help to see if I could sneak in a conversation between jobs... I decided to go see my friend Olive, a pearl collector and merfairy fashion designer. I hoped that I could find some time with her, and so that she would be okay with visiting me--we hadn't talked since she had found new friends and was ignoring me...for a month now. Since you could usually find her in the pearl fields, I headed away from the Merfairy Castle, and toward the Southern Oyster Fields.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 08-09-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Legs?

i went back up to shore, i sat there so long, i slept and dried, when i awoke i saw some fairies, i tried to move but i couldnt, then i relized, i lost my tail, i had LEGS!!!!! i learned to move my legs in a few seconds, i flew up with my wings, i could do this as a merfairy of course but..... with legs it was different i flew over to the speacial mermaid cove, fairies could go there of course but they never knew that place existed...
Old 08-05-2011, 11:27 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Ivy sighed. A merfairy had appeared and disappeared. She would've loved to have met a merfairy. She stood up and made her way down the beach. In the distance there was a large rock, which she knew fairies rarely ever went to. But as she drew closer she noticed a thing with wings moving on the rock. Who was that?
Old 08-09-2011, 04:40 AM
Busy ♥
Awards Showcase

The meeting with the Garden Talents was over. It wasnt much fun. I was really bored.. Maybe I should-no. How about-no. Bleh, nothing. I guess I will just float around.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm not playing much.
My shift was done for the day, finally! I now needed some needed sun time. I swam up into the hot sun and found the perfect rock. I got some seaweed for a pillow and I layed down. I started humming my favorite song. Then, I was out like a light!