PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old I would love more than you know to be wrong.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-30-2014, 04:30 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
Hi, Autumn!

I'm so happy you're on PHF. I miss you and all of my pixie pals. I hope you've been well.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
yeah i finally remember where i put the thing for my logins for sites so i came back on and yeah i'm well i hope you have been too.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:06 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I asked the guy in reply asking "What about the test page why am I seeing this when I click on the ads?"
He said in reply:
As I pointed out that site has been retired for a year. The messaging will be addressed by the product team. Just ignore those messages you see until it has been addressed by the product team.
I think I will leave them alone for now...
Why would they say "Just Ignore" it?! Its like saying "oh just ignore it we dont care lalala... " That there is kinda... rude? Why do they keep denying what they know and lying to us? Is it THAT bad and secretive they can't even give a hint??
It hasn't been a year since PH was closed like you said Infinity, it has been 4 months since it closed. I'm just wondering what there up to.

~Silvah
Old 01-30-2014, 03:45 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH View Post
I asked the guy in reply asking "What about the test page why am I seeing this when I click on the ads?"
He said in reply:
As I pointed out that site has been retired for a year. The messaging will be addressed by the product team. Just ignore those messages you see until it has been addressed by the product team.
I think I will leave them alone for now...
Why would they say "Just Ignore" it?! Its like saying "oh just ignore it we dont care lalala... " That there is kinda... rude? Why do they keep denying what they know and lying to us? Is it THAT bad and secretive they can't even give a hint??
It hasn't been a year since PH was closed like you said Infinity, it has been 4 months since it closed. I'm just wondering what there up to.

~Silvah
That guy seems really rude. "As I pointed out that site expired a year ago." Oh yeah, well let me point out something to you... it expired 4 months ago.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 01-31-2014, 01:29 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
That guy seems really rude. "As I pointed out that site expired a year ago." Oh yeah, well let me point out something to you... it expired 4 months ago.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Yea he is rude. It surprises me he is like that when he works for Disney..
Old 01-31-2014, 08:31 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmberXOX View Post
Ugh, I hate the fact that even Disney could care less about how we feel about the closing. But to be honest, guys, I'm just gonna leave this matter alone for a while. It just makes me irritated if I keep going on like this. I don't know if I am giving up or not but there's something in the air that doesn't feel right, at least not now. Were seeing test pages and alerts on Harvest Hustle, and Disney won't even give us an insight of what that's about. Please don't get mad at me for saying this, I do have good intentions, but if were putting all this work in and seeing no result what's the point? Infinity has called so many companies and nothing. Petitions have been made and we haven't gotten enough signatures. Emails have been sent to D.I., Club Penguin, and even Head Disney Studios and we haven't gotten a satisfying answer, just a dang FAQ page. I don't know about you guys but I feel like even if we do keep putting effort we'll still stay on the same confused page. I mean has anything changed ever since September with all the work we have been putting in? I'm afraid nothing changed and its probably gonna stay that way. Hopefully Disney will come around one day and realize their mistake but I'm not gonna keep doing this, it just makes me too upset and annoyed. We all see Disney isn't coming around anytime soon so why are we putting this much effort? My mom was probably right... I'm growing up and I should start thinking about other things. I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just giving my opinion out. And I'm the biggest PH fan ever, I can't do more than this and neither can you guys. We can't kill ourselves to get Disney's attention, and I realize that now. I'm sorry guys but unless something miraculous does happen regarding PH, count me out. I'm sorry

~Amber
AHHHH NOO!! AMBER! Please keep hope It wont be the same with out you PH will return!
Old 01-31-2014, 08:41 PM
BK
View xAmberXOX's Photo Album
xAmberXOX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: CantWait
xAmberXOX is a talented FairyxAmberXOX is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Yeah thanks Silver, I was just upset at that moment so I said stuff I didn't mean. Anyway I emailed D.I. the final time asking why we're seeing these weird test pages and "Create a Fairy" stuff and he replied with this answer... I don't know if you guys are gonna like it...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting us to let us know about the problems you discovered. The Red Hat page and the link to Create a Fairy are unintentional, and I have reached out to Disney Fairies to let them know about the issue. Sadly, this does not mean that Pixie Hollow is making a comeback. I hope you continue to enjoy Harvest Hustle and the other games available on Disney Fairies.

Have a flitterific day!,

Mathew
Disney Interactive Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------

He said its UNINTENTIONAL... UNINTENTIONAL! OH NO... THIS COULD ONLY MEAN ONE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2014, 12:33 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmberXOX View Post
Yeah thanks Silver, I was just upset at that moment so I said stuff I didn't mean. Anyway I emailed D.I. the final time asking why we're seeing these weird test pages and "Create a Fairy" stuff and he replied with this answer... I don't know if you guys are gonna like it...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting us to let us know about the problems you discovered. The Red Hat page and the link to Create a Fairy are unintentional, and I have reached out to Disney Fairies to let them know about the issue. Sadly, this does not mean that Pixie Hollow is making a comeback. I hope you continue to enjoy Harvest Hustle and the other games available on Disney Fairies.

Have a flitterific day!,

Mathew
Disney Interactive Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------

He said its UNINTENTIONAL... UNINTENTIONAL! OH NO... THIS COULD ONLY MEAN ONE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
For those who do not know what UNINTENTIONAL means here it is *swallows hard* "Unintentional-not done on purpose" AHHHHHH *exploses*
AHHHH!!! AHHHH!!!! They are lying I can feel it, why would they has links to the test page if it was not done on purpose? Mmm hmm IM ON TO YA DISNEY!! >
ANYWHO why did he say thaaatttt, He said "THIS doesn't mean Pixie Hollow is MAKING a comeback" What IF they are just saying that Like he said in the end "have a FLITTERIFIC day" I'm all over that why did he say it!
He just says there "Unintentional" and goes into its not coming back etc, etc. Like he is rushing! *Song mode activated*
Keep Trying
"I feel like they are lying,
But I- I will keep on a trying,
I will keep on flying,
I will keep fighting for you.

So I am lost,
So I am tossed,
But we haven't forgotten you,
It's so true.
I am waiting for you,
I am holding on,
Singing this song,
But who do we go to?
I feel like they are lying,
But I will keep on trying,
I will keep on flying,
I will keep fighting for you.

So I will say,
I am just gonna lay,
So I am looking for you,
Im telling you.
I am missing you.
Why did you have to go away,
Why couldn't you stay,
I loved you so,
Pixie Hollow
Uhh yea a song I wrote awhile back.. but we gotta wait an see what the do :/
Sorry 4 long reply.

~Silvah
Old 02-01-2014, 02:07 AM
I had wings once...
View Orchid Nightwhirl's Photo Album
Orchid Nightwhirl's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Winter 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Angelic
Orchid Nightwhirl is a talented FairyOrchid Nightwhirl is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Bravo!
I love your song Silver!
Old 02-01-2014, 02:11 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
I'm sorry, but I don't think they're lying... Why would they?
Old 02-01-2014, 02:11 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid Nightwhirl View Post
Bravo!
I love your song Silver!
Thank you
I came up with a tune for it BUT I gotta figure out how to do it on piano (I play piano because pianos r awesome)
Old 02-01-2014, 02:15 AM
I had wings once...
View Orchid Nightwhirl's Photo Album
Orchid Nightwhirl's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Winter 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Angelic
Orchid Nightwhirl is a talented FairyOrchid Nightwhirl is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
I agree Pianos r Awesome
Old 02-01-2014, 02:35 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rosey Trio View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't think they're lying... Why would they?
Well, It sort of feels like they are. If you kinda look back at what they say like closing it, saying that its "closed forever end of story" or "Its not coming back"
Everytime we ask a question etc.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:15 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Heart WOW I guess I was wrong

Look what I found why surfing.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixie_H..._Hollow_Online
Old 03-27-2014, 10:31 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Oh wow. If that were true, it'd be amazing!

Not trying to be the rude and negative person here, but are we sure we can entirely trust the Wiki? Anyone can edit it, and I've heard it's been wrong before...
Like I said, I'm not trying to bring everyone down. I would be absolutely thrilled if it were true. But there have been wrong dates before, so I think we should keep that in mind.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:32 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
You were right, someone playing games. Now I 'm even more depressed. Should have known it was too good to be true.